[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Mark is in Japan. Idk when he comes back.
Thanks! I guess the leads are taking time off for the holidays. I saw news of Yaya clearing her schedule to spend New Year's with her family, too. Hopefully when they're back they can resume shooting. Really want to see how this lakorn turns out.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Still don't understand how come Louise is in here as supporting, just watch this lakorn is going to be on air before his one with Preem (Poh Krua Hua Pah)...but he's so handsome in those pics. ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark graduated from Rangsit University. His close family,friends, close people congratulated him.

MARK'S FAMILY. His dad, mom, sister  :heart:

His family besides his parents and sister  :heart:  :heart:

In spoiler, its Bua not Prima :p

Flower arrangement is Kim's hobby. She arranged it for Mark  :)

cr Anne, Chwaab, Kim, Jenzi, to owners, Preem, Mo, bua

saki

sarNie Adult
I think it's really nice of Kim and Anne to show their support for Mark. They even went to Yaya's graduation also :D

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Lakornwatcher, Preem is very close to Mark. Their closeness stems from the fact that they were always under the same management but Mark is also like a loving and protective brother to her because she's the youngest in the gang. Preem once revealed that any guys that are interested in talking/courting her but be accepted by Mark, Pear and Ploy (their managers) first. Even when Preem was looking into purchasing a new home for her family in 2013, Mark sold his house to her at a discounted price. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Mark and Preem need to pair up. My poor girl has been working with all these veterans who are old enough to be her dad and she deserves to work with someone within her age range. I can see the possibility of it happening with Maker J production. Saki and Gloria, you girls aren't the only ones. A few weeks ago, it made the news that a lot of Yaya's fans were concerned for her because of her skinniness but she assures that she's well and healthy, just been exercising more. I also prefer her with a little meat but so as long as she's comfortable with herself. 

Btw this isn't really related to Kluen Cheevit but I wanted to share anyways. It's a video that I came across of Prim singing All of Me. I'm very impressed considering that English is not her first language and she has nice control of her voice. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHuReVNHgs[/youtube]

Credits: Waranya Booranabunyat

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want Preem to pair with young actors and really want with James Ma and Mark. Mark is improved in this lakorn. His expressions are hot :spicy:
Yaya is skinny cos she does not eat. Nadech is also worried about her health. He said she does not eat when shooting for the lakorn

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
Lakornwatcher, Preem is very close to Mark. Their closeness stems from the fact that they were always under the same management but Mark is also like a loving and protective brother to her because she's the youngest in the gang. Preem once revealed that any guys that are interested in talking/courting her but be accepted by Mark, Pear and Ploy (their managers) first. Even when Preem was looking into purchasing a new home for her family in 2013, Mark sold his house to her at a discounted price. 
Thanks. That's very nice of Mark to sale his house at a discounted price for her.

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I want Preem to pair with young actors and really want with James Ma and Mark. Mark is improved in this lakorn. His expressions are hot :spicy:
Yaya is skinny cos she does not eat. Nadech is also worried about her health. He said she does not eat when shooting for the lakorn

Yeah I'd really like Preem to be in a lakorn with Mark, James and even Nadech. She should be comfortable with Mark already since they are already friends.

I think Yaya might either be stressed or even pressured. She should actually be eating more when filming lakorn- I mean, it sounds pretty tiring so she'd need the energy. She's still pretty but her body looks like it will fly away if a gust of wind blows on her.  Hopefully she gains a few pounds during the holidays. I have never seen a fat Thai actress; it's too bad they get teased so often for their weight. They probably weight about 90 pounds or less.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech said Yaya forgets to eat when filming so he is worried about her and she excercises more. Less food more excercise so she became skinny :p
You are right. I think Thai people like skinny or thin actresses. Kim is always made fun of for being fat. She is not fat, she is big boned and healthy. Her P'eks also tease her for eating :p its stressful when everyone talks about weight. Same for Yaya.
Sorry for taking Kim's name for example. I dont want people to bash me for taking her name in Yaya's lakorn thread :)

It will not be problem for actresses if pair with Mark. His fans support him with all :)