[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I mean, if he choked her because she called him out for cheating on her with his mistress, that's unacceptable. It's domestic abuse. However, this lakorn revolves around n'ek accidentally killing p'ek's fiance. He wants to kill her throughout the whole lakorn. Lol. But I think that scene was just him losing control of his emotions. She provoked him. I doubt they'll add in a lot of abuse in this day and age. Ch.3 has a lot of censorship now, which makes their slap/kiss and revenge lakorns boring. The more explicit things are at Ch.7 and OneHD. You have nothing to worry about here. Haha. 

I grew up watching Thai lakorns so I understand the rave around those kind of scenes. Lol. They make things exciting. Foreign fans will never understand. 

Yeah, I think the p'ek thinks she killed his fiancee but because she has status as a model or something she escaped the law and he's angry about it. On the other hand, I think the n'ek is sick and tired of people misjudging her so she probably ends up snapping as well.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I lived in Thailand for Eight years. I haven't watched recent lakorns for awhile but I used to way back in high school. I know slap/kiss lakorns are popular and rape is kind of common in Thai lakorns. That doesn't mean I have to like it. I just hope the abuse is logical and not too frequent or I probably wouldn't be able to watch and enjoy the lakorn. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not saying you have to like it because people think it's fine in Thailand. I'm just saying it's a cultural norm. People became desensitized to it because they know it's fictional. If I didn't grow up around the culture, I would probably disapprove as well. Lol.  A lot has to do with the conservative culture. Being  openly intimate with your lover before marriage was frowned upon back then. Thai's aren't like Americans where sex between an unmarried man and woman are openly shown on TV. That's why only the poo rai sleep around. In a sense, RAWRs is a way to show intimacy between the pranang without breaking the marriage rule. It's a sick reason but that's just the culture. I'm not saying it's right, neither am I justifying rawr scenes, but I'm just trying to explain the rationale behind why these type of scenes were allowed back then. However, have no worries because the culture in Thailand has changed presently. They're more open to sex before marriage, hence, the willing scenes and less rawrs now and days.  

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mark, you cutie patootie!

credit to ch3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRGBOig40Q

Step

Mrs James Ma
This will air at the end of this year. From last month I think they are filming quite regularly.
Orangeblossom said:
When is this coming out? How much longer do we have to wait?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cant wait to watch this lakorn. This is still january. OMG end of the year is sooo long :phew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-wRbHuhIP0

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Haha omg! That was pretty cute and funny when Noey went off key and Yaya started laughing. Thanks for sharing.

saki

sarNie Adult
Hope the p'ek wises up at least half way in the lakorn, I don't want him to turn out too nasty like Le Jun Kai (I wanted this guy dead i swear I was happy when he kicked it lol). I prefer Sathit to be like the p'ek in Secret. That guy was mean at first but he turned around and he really thought n'ek was a killer- the story only makes you think he's that way in the start.

Love Yaya's facial expressions though. It's a little weird how they play baby music at the scene where she was resting...