[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Has anyone watched the old version of this with Johnny A? I just want to understand why Jirawat is being blamed for the fiance's death when it was an accident? Or does the p'ek think it was on purpose or something?

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
saki said:
Has anyone watched the old version of this with Johnny A? I just want to understand why Jirawat is being blamed for the fiance's death when it was an accident? Or does the p'ek think it was on purpose or something?
I've watched it and from memory I think she was driving under the influence of alcohol which in turn caused the accident.

saki

sarNie Adult
Jellyfish said:
I've watched it and from memory I think she was driving under the influence of alcohol which in turn caused the accident.

thanks! I wonder if they're going to follow that or make changes to the new one? 

fresh

sarNie Adult
[ENG SUB] Yaya Urassaya - BTS Kleun Cheewit, Filming with Noey and Toey | Taluikongtai 01/02/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3c7hyyn33A
Cr. NYinterFC

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
those girls have some of the best looking and natural wear contact lenses! I want to try them! their eyes really stand out when they wear them!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, Noey's singing is the same as mine... =| Yaya has a beautiful voice.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Really? but they're still filming right? The filming seems to be pretty slow too, plus Yaya will start filming LLSR starting the 19th I think.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, how are they going to air in May if Yaya starts with another lakorn in the 19th? She can't be in two places at the same time...anyway, I hope they finish this up first before LLSR since this has been filming since last year. Better to start a new project when you're finished with the older one so your mind is fresh.

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
Since one of the staff already gave prediction for KC's airing, I really hope it wont be too far fetched. 
I still have high hope, it'll be aired on May  :teary:

Yaya has been working hard lately, but I dunno if it's related to filming KC. Few days ago saw this pics on IG, where Mark and Yaya having lunch together.
Source: @ksybymangmoom

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think it's possible. It'll be three months before till May. I think by the time it airs, it will be done filming already. But I will wait patiently to see this if it will really air in May. :)