[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree, Mark couldn't really show anger through his eyes, but he's better than before so props to him :clap:

I just can't get over Yaya, she's so stunning I can't stop focusing on her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweetness overload awwwwwwwwwwwwww i have a lot of favorite moment today :love::love::love::love::love:

he look soo satisfied

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So Mai Warit actually made a cameo appearance in this lakorn LOL just realized it now (started to watch the lakorn earlier)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Jeed is super badass and I'm so satisfied seeing the pervert stepdad getting HIT!!! He disgusts me. Jeed's mom is insane. why would she stay with a man who constantly tries to rape her daughter wtf

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace, so how was the episode today?
still didn't complete i'm in part 4 (will complete it later) but so far so many drama i'm not a big fan of super crazy dramatic plot but i'm continuing to watch cause i want to see how satit will fall iin love with jee seeing him hate her this much what will make him change his feeling for now i love his angry mood and also love his memory with his pass away gf

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
still didn't complete i'm in part 4 (will complete it later) but so far so many drama i'm not a big fan of super crazy dramatic plot but i'm continuing to watch cause i want to see how satit will fall iin love with jee seeing him hate her this much what will make him change his feeling for now i love his angry mood and also love his memory with his pass away gf
Couldn't watch it today,maybe tomorrow insha Allah. I also love his angry mood for a change :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
wait who is the girl with the step dad in the big house. The one thats always smirking, is that her mom cause I thought the one who slapped her is her mom.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
wait who is the girl with the step dad in the big house. The one thats always smirking, is that her mom cause I thought the one who slapped her is her mom.
No that's not Jeed's mom. I'm not sure who she is either (first wife/mistress?) but I think she's definitely had a relationship with the stepdad and she hates Jeed's mother and wants to use Jeed to get revenge at her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
From what I remember in the summary she's a servant or housekeeper that wants to become the wife and lady of the house. So she tries to please the step father by doing things for him and helping him.. also causing misunderstanding between Jee and her mother

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
From what I remember in the summary she's a servant or housekeeper that wants to become the wife and lady of the house. So she tries to please the step father by doing things for him and helping him.. also causing misunderstanding between Jee and her mother
Thank you for explaining! It makes more sense now. Ewww these people are seriously so f*cked up lol

chime

sarNie Egg
Been lurking around for quite sometime, finally decided to sign up to post. IMO, I wouldn't divert the focus away, this remake dramatic lakorn obviously is about the the relationship between Miss G and Sithit, there's 2 other supporting couples and their relations is also related to the main leads. It's not really about Sithit and his girlfriend, the reason for the girlfriend to have very little screen time, a cameo role in the first episode.The plot is absolutely dramatic and they wanted tension revenge and R scene for the storyline, a cause is definitely needed for the male lead to progress with all these, hence that will be the female lead being drugged and accidentally knocked his girlfriend, the girlfriend dies and he goes after the female lead, this is the plot! In fact the story seems to revolves more around Miss G, all the characters are link to her, it's about her life and her destiny with the male lead Sithit. I always felt that Mark is very good-looking but have never seen his lakorns, this is the first time I watches his lakorns, sad to put it bluntly, I'm beginning to understand the many comments about his acting, he really don't have expressive eyes, his crying scenes is quite good, but most of the time, his eyes really lacks emotions, he acts with his speech and tone and gestures for the temperamental scenes not his eyes.....EYES is the window to emotions and acting!