[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@viola, I think that any rating above 5 for ch3 is considered to be good.

One of my favorite scene on ep.2 which is so touching would be when Girawat apologized to pe Suki.....She said, "Just now, I lose my mind. I said things through my spine, those words haven't reached my brain yet. Pe Suki, please don't be angry with me."..........."But an apology, I spoke from my heart." :icon12:

Can't wait to see Sathit eating his words....haha
"Even if you're naked in front of me, I'll never be interested in you."

And, I'm satisfied that the step father got hit and the maid got stepped on by Girawat ...haha
"This time, I just stepped on your leg. Next time, I'll step on your mouth."

cr:as tagged

saki

sarNie Adult
When I saw that scene with the manager, I got teary. As for Sathit, what he says is funny since we saw what happens later.
That woman in the house does the most fake face I have ever seen. I had to laugh when first Ji kicked her and then later Ji's mom presses her face on the table lol.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Did the views or ratings count when we watching online (live)via internet , or does only counts by watching from Tv!?

Last edited:

viola

sarNie Egg

One of my favorite scene on ep.2 which is so touching would be when Girawat apologized to pe Suki.....She said, "Just now, I lose my mind. I said things through my spine, those words haven't reached my brain yet. Pe Suki, please don't be angry with me."..........."But an apology, I spoke from my heart." :icon12:

And, I'm satisfied that the step father got hit and the maid got stepped on by Girawat ...haha

Thank you so much :thumbup: hopefully next week the rating will be increased :p
Can I stop for a moment to give compliment to anyone who write that line? it sound so sincere. Jeerawat here is bitchy when she needs to be but she also has right behaviour towards everyone around her. For example, when the man poured liqueur on her unintendly, she was suspicioused but after hearing him explained she admited it's her fault, and one more case is when she apologized P'Suki. This version Jee charater is written so well up to now.
I just want to tell Sathit "be careful with your words, she definitely doesnt want to be naked in front of you, you're the one who do it'' rscenesw all of us here is waiting patiently for that day :pancarta:

saki

sarNie Adult
So the guy who appears later- the dad of Peak and Sathit- what is his job? He is the producer? I thought Peak was the producer of the production house?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So the guy who appears later- the dad of Peak and Sathit- what is his job? He is the producer? I thought Peak was the producer of the production house?
Toey and Mark are cousins not actual brother sister. Toey's father owns the production company.

So many new people here!! Welcome!!

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
OMG the rating is decreased :confused0::sad6:I thought Thai people like slap-kiss genre ?! :( Anyone here know how many percents of rating is considered low??? Is Kluen Cheewit doing well?? So many querries cause I'm not familiar with Thai TV rating system but it seems like they dont stress over rating like Korean TV.
It's normal to have ratings dropped a bit during the first few episode :))) I'm sure that with such good storyline and excellent acting, the ratings will go wayyy up soon

viola

sarNie Egg
It's normal to have ratings dropped a bit during the first few episode :))) I'm sure that with such good storyline and excellent acting, the ratings will go wayyy up soon
I really want this become a big hit for both Yaya and Mark since this is the first time they tried something out of their comfort zone.
Excuse me, by your user name, I think I saw you around on Facebook fanpages regarding KC. Hope you dont mind if I'm wrong ;)

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I really want this become a big hit for both Yaya and Mark since this is the first time they tried something out of their comfort zone.
Excuse me, by your user name, I think I saw you around on Facebook fanpages regarding KC. Hope you dont mind if I'm wrong ;)
KC was the #1 trend in Thailand on Twitter with 200,000 Tweets yesterday so no doubt this will be a hit :)
p/s: Haha yes I'm literally dying for KC to air so that's why I'm being so active on FB like never before :D My privacy is being exposed due to social media. So scary lol

viola

sarNie Egg
KC was the #1 trend in Thailand on Twitter with 200,000 Tweets yesterday so no doubt this will be a hit :)
p/s: Haha yes I'm literally dying for KC to air so that's why I'm being so active on FB like never before :D My privacy is being exposed due to social media. So scary lol
dont worry, I'm with you, I'm dying for KC too that I even sign up and join here. I never do something like this before though I've been lurking around soompi for 7-8 years but I've had a account yet :p:p This mean thirst for KC is no joke :celebrate16::aaaaa:
p/s: have you watched ep1 with our native language subtitle?

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
dont worry, I'm with you, I'm dying for KC too that I even sign up and join here. I never do something like this before though I've been lurking around soompi for 7-8 years I've had a account yet :p:p This mean thirst of KC is no joke :celebrate16::aaaaa:
p/s: have you watched ep1 with our native language subtitle?
I watched KC live online and with Vietsub later on

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

So that's what Jee said to that housekeeper xD i didn't understand what she said but i love it when she stepped on that old hag's leg

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain what happened when Jee met that guy in the car? When she was crying and he opened his window, handed her a tissue and then she punches him. Lol I thought maybe they knew each other but I guess not?

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone explain what happened when Jee met that guy in the car? When she was crying and he opened his window, handed her a tissue and then she punches him. Lol I thought maybe they knew each other but I guess not?
They were strangers at first. His car is identical to Jee's car so she thinks that he was trying to stole her car

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Jee was crying because she felt like everything in her life has gone wrong. She mistaken Masu's car for hers so when it wouldn't open, she had a little meltdown. She started questioning herself about her existence. Since no one loves or wants her, why was she born to begin with? Even the car door doesn't want to open for her. That's when Masu hands her the tissues and she assumed that he stole her car lol.

chime

sarNie Egg
hmm......It's just a drama and mishaps are sometimes necessary for storyline....Regarding the accident, some are too persistant and yes, Miss Jee was drugged and still she hit Sathit's girlfriend with her car causing her death. Many seems to overlook that the girlfriend was not standing at the pavement when hiring the cab, she was not waiting at the pavement for a cab to stop and board, she was on the phone and rushed to the road but the cab never stop to pick her, this was a reckless move. The accident would not have happen if she was waiting at the pavement and has her full attention on the road and not on the phone. I was actually surprised with the way the scene was being filmed, it will be better to film it in a way that the girlfriend is a pesdestrain crossing the road at the traffic lights on her phone, Miss Jee knocked her down, then it will be entirely her fault. The scenario that is being filmed just indicates that it's not entirely the driver's fault, moreover the important fact that Miss Jee is being drugged. If really charged in court and she is able to prove that she is being drugged and tells all that had happened , she will be given a light sentence. If the manager didn't arranged a scapegoat on his own accord and she's able to confess, it will be way much better for her, no prolong sufferings at the hands of Sathit. No more drama and plots for audiences, chapter fully closed. lol

It's reality and tragic but road accidents are also parts and parcels of life in many countries, many lives are lost everyday worldwide.

I reckon that the lakorn might not be that watchable if one pondered too much about the accident at this stage, some kept emphasizing female lead is drugged, still she dove and hit the male lead's girlfriend, she should confess to him. Actually the real problem of her not confessing at this stage is not only about the guy who took the blame for her and her manager who arrange that being charged in court. It's also about the flow of the storyline, if she confess in the first or second episode, what happens next? Charged in court and then what's left, end the drama in 3episodes? It will take time and stages, probably she will confess to him within the next 3 episodes, but the truth will not be revealed to him yet that she is drugged by her stepfather, that will in the final episodes. With the 2 episodes that were aired, it will not be draggy, this drama is fast paced, it's normal to have several episodes in between for his revenge and their romance to unfold gradually.

I have never watch the old version but personally I like the script of this remade version, many are having doubts now about Sathit falling in love with Miss Jee, actually likewise for Miss Jee too, he is very cruel to her with his endless revenge, one should have doubts about her falling in love with him too. Miss Jee could have sue him for murder for his act of making her fall into the filthy river, it's deliberate and not an accident at all. One can claim that he intend to save her at the very end, still she was saved by others and a few more seconds or minutes, she will be drowned. Sathit has no rights to take the law into his own hands. Anyway, I think it's not impossible for them to fall in love with each other, from the scenes of the trailers and OST, one can tell amidst his revenge, they went through a lot togther, her stepfather the devil and mastermind is giving them hell, both of them nearly lost their lives and they fought to save each other, like her taking a gunshot for him and he save her when she is being submerged in a vehicle at sea. Both begin to understand each other, for her it will be his pain and struggle for the lost of his girlfriend, for him it will be her chaotic life, the numerous waves and accusations that is destroying her, she is a kind person at heart, he had too many misunderstandings of her. They felt in love amidst the happenings, he will be in denial of his own heart and a rape scene takes place even after him knowing the truth and she gets pregnant, he seeks forgiveness and she forgives him and they are together because they love each other. After watching many dramas over the years, I always try to put myself in the shoes of the script writers, I have my personal observations and analysis of this story, but it's better to stop here ;)

This is dark drama, but one have to look at it from a positive end too, there's light at the end of the tunnel.It's not really about her knocking down his girlfriend, not all about his hatred and revenge. It was a accident from the effect of being drugged and it's unintentional. Intentional revenge and hatred causing the sufferings of Miss Jee cannot bring back his girlfriend, it just mades him unable to move on with life, pushing himself to be a sadist. It's also about healing and finding love and peace with himself and life. Sathit girlfriend's death is an accident, there's anger and revenge because of hurt, Miss Jee will understands him and her love will heal him. And for Miss Jee, she is destined to be with this man, they will find happiness with each other at the other end.

IMO, Yaya and Mark accept the roles of this lakorn because they do look at life positively, they believed in their characters and trusted the production team. This drama is possible because of those involved are optimistic personnels.

I blabber too much with my thoughts...lol...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sadly I couldn't finish episode 2, there's so much drama that it bothered me not knowing what they were saying lol, but thankfully some of you guys are telling us what they are saying in some scenes so thank you. OMG Sathit said if G was naked in front of him he wouldn't be interested ? yeah right, she's irresistible even fully clothed :naughty2:

P

PrincessKarina

Sadly I couldn't finish episode 2, there's so much drama that it bothered me not knowing what they were saying lol, but thankfully some of you guys are telling us what they are saying in some scenes so thank you. OMG Sathit said if G was naked in front of him he wouldn't be interested ? yeah right, she's irresistible even fully clothed :naughty2:
Exactly my point! That is why I have decided NOT to tune into this lakorn for now. Oh my goodness!!! o_O