[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Jane and Thit !? Will they have love interest? :( I hope not , cuz she kinda reminds me of his late fiancé! Oh will be better so that Jee and Thit can get jealous with each other ahhha!
that's what we will have to wait to see but probably that's the role she will play in this story or else why they made the connection like that with his dead fiance

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Jane and Thit !? Will they have love interest? :( I hope not , cuz she kinda reminds me of his late fiancé! Oh will be better so that Jee and Thit can get jealous with each other ahhha!
*spoiler* They most likely will have a love interest, I heard that in the deed summary on YouTube, and found out through some readings that she's supposed to resemble his late fiancé and he's interested in her.

I also hope that they won't drag out thit's hatred for jee, considering this is only 12 eps long, and it doesn't look like he'll change from wanting to literally kill her, to falling in love with her anytime soon.. ):

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
yeah i hate those contacts. That scene were they were by the piano was sad but powerful at the same time :( well acted, though.

Piak's going to get worse.

viola

sarNie Egg
Jane and Sathit even was going to hold a wedding, it supposed to be the wedding of 2 couples Dao-Jate and Jane-Sathit but Sathit changed his mind last minutes so their wedding was canceled. It end up being Dao-Jate's wedding only. That made Jane's brother (masu here) got angry towards Sathit so much, of course he definitely had the right :fighting3:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Jane and Sathit even was going to hold a wedding, it supposed to be the wedding of 2 couples Dao-Jate and Jane-Sathit but Sathit changed his mind last minutes so their wedding was canceled. It end up being Dao-Jate's wedding only. That made Jane's brother (masu here) got angry towards Sathit so much, of course he definitely had the right :fighting3:
Omg! I can't wait! What a twist plot

twister02

M♥K
Piak and Chaiyan doesn't even act like a married couple. Pitiful. Piak is just all over Sathit. *rolling eyes*

GOTTA LOVE P'SUKI! :cheer:Love how he always puts Pim in her place!
If I don't know that they are cousins or somewhat related, I would think Piak has hidden desire for Sathit. :risas3:
He treats Sathit more like a husband than Chaiyan. :BangHead:

saki

sarNie Adult
Jane seems like a nice girl; i don't know if they're going to follow the old lakorn in everything, we'll just have to wait and see. Piak just wants someone to be on her side so she chose her older brother since she knows he'll be against ji (jee?) from the start. Even her dad can see there is nothing between chaiyan and ji. I think jee looks at chaiyan as a good friend/ older brother type since they went to school together and now he's her director. If they actually listened to how ji and chaiyan talk to each other they'll see they're good friends but right now they're blinded by ji's bad image, or something like that.

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, swadeekha. ..I'm from India ..pl take care of me, new to this lakorns n forum...:)..like yaya n mark ..can u guide ne as in which channel airs this n wat r the timings of this lakorn. .thank you. ..kamsamhida :icon12:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone, swadeekha. ..I'm from India ..pl take care of me, new to this lakorns n forum...:)..like yaya n mark ..can u guide ne as in which channel airs this n wat r the timings of this lakorn. .thank you. ..kamsamhida :icon12:
Hi! Welcome to AsianFuse. Hope you enjoy your stay here. This lakorn airs every Monday and Tuesday on Channel 3 at 8:20pm Thailand time. :)

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Hi! Welcome to AsianFuse. Hope you enjoy your stay here. This lakorn airs every Monday and Tuesday on Channel 3 at 8:20pm Thailand time. :)
Hi marion.chingu ....thank you loadz for the golden information. ...omg itz airing today ..hopefully we can fangirl about lakorns ..kamsamhida. .:aaaaa::thumbup:

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! :) Follow this YouTube channel for English sub

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I just have a feeling since Masu has a crush on her and Sathit thinks she wants Chaiyan. Lol
Jet is damn cute and handsome! Oh my, I'm afraid if Dao knows that Jet likes Jee , what will she feels!? >_< ! What a twist plot ! I can't wait!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If I don't know that they are cousins or somewhat related, I would think Piak has hidden desire for Sathit. :risas3:
He treats Sathit more like a husband than Chaiyan. :BangHead:
Thats the thing! But i guess its okay cause they're related but still Sathit plays the same role to Piak as Jee when she's with Chaiyan. They're mainly just there for the couple to vent out on.