[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

P

PrincessKarina

I think Nycha is pretty and her acting is pretty decent, but for me I think she is too skinny. I think when a person is too skinny, she will not look good in many type of outfit.
Nycha is still a bit young yet. Soon enough hopefully she'll gain more weight to actually have a chest and rear end! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yaya's outfits and makeup look so beautiful in this lakorn. She's doing a great job with this role. Mark has improved with his acting for sure. There are some scenes were I feel he lacks emotions, but there are some scenes were he captured it pretty spot on. It's work, just like our daily work, we all have room for improvement. He's getting there. Also, him working out so much the past year has paid off. He looks so manly in this lakorn vs his past ones.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oh my, I realized it will be weird to see Toey as Piak here and later in the week as the n'ek in her lakorn with Mario soon lol.

twister02

M♥K
Yaya's outfits and makeup look so beautiful in this lakorn. She's doing a great job with this role. Mark has improved with his acting for sure. There are some scenes were I feel he lacks emotions, but there are some scenes were he captured it pretty spot on. It's work, just like our daily work, we all have room for improvement. He's getting there. Also, him working out so much the past year has paid off. He looks so manly in this lakorn vs his past ones.
Agree. Well, Yaya is gorgeous eversince but the way she move, her fashion and make-up in this lakorn were amazing. With Mark, yes, he became so manly and handsome in this lakorn. I also like his outfits. His acting in episode 3 and 4 was good.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been on this forum in so long but Kluen Cheevit has inspired me to join in the discussions once again. Please don't mind me while I share my thought process through this lengthy post lol. I quite like this new version for the various changes the production made to the script. It was something that I wasn't planning on watching however, it caught me by surprise when I saw short videos via IG.

I've watched Johnny and Jariya's version and personally didn't care for it all that much. It was one of those lakorns where there was so much angst and hatred that it felt almost suffocating to watch yet I stuck until the end to see how the characters redeem themselves. To my dismay, both of them didn't suceed in that regard. The dialogue was so off-putting and it just was unrealistic on many levels. There was barely any chemistry between the leads because of all the animosity misunderstandings so when it came time for Sathit to confess his love for Jee, it sounded forced and insincere. The fact that Sathit purposely wanted to marry Jane to provoke Jee was already a big 'No' for me in terms of praeks. As great of an actress Jariya is, her portrayal of Jee came off too cold and contentious where I couldn't emotionally connect with her or really sympathize with her. She wasn't a 'Mew Lalita' in Sai See Plerng where nang aek was a total b*tch but you also empathized with her where you wanted to comfort her. To be blunt, she was just annoying to watch for me. I apologize in advance if this portion of my comment happens to offend anyone since I'm aware that many people liked the older one.

Yaya's version of Miss G is written in a way that is more likeable. Instead of being snappy and unfeeling to almost everything and everyone, turning to alcohol to forget her miseries to the point where trouble comes about, Yaya's G is just a woman who creates a shield to protect herself as she's used to people's negativity towards her. Initially, she'll come off harsh to people who start something with her but deep down, she's nice and compassionate to those she cares about. She doesn't take shit from people who bully her but she also has her limits of when she wants to showcase her emotional side. Her crying in almost every scene doesn't make me view her as a weak character or a weaker G compared to Jariya. I think this G's strength takes on a more quiet and reserved approach that stems from mindfulness and peaceful intentions. She knows shes wrong and sincerely wants to make ammends with Sathit and the mother but has her reservations due to her concern for her friends. She's considerate of P'Suki and everyone involved by knowing when to back down when acting recklessly. She's strong in the sense that she allows herself to show her true emotions instead of repressing them. Intuitively, she knows when to be the bigger person in certain situations like when Gale's character goes off script and slaps her when she was filming the lakorn. She can embrace fearful situations and not let them control her which is why we see her acting normally with Dao/Darika despite all the crap she's having to encounter. I love how this remake is challenging these misconceptions because in the lakorn world, viewers are taught that a strong nang aek can't cry, can't back down, can't complain, can't be afraid. A good nang aek can't be mad and can't have a backbone. This version of G and Bella's potrayal as Rin in Padiwirada are two of the nang aeks I've watched recently that go against those silly dynamics. It's astonishing to think that both versions were produced by Lakorn Thai and P'Da Hathairath because both renditions give off different vibes. The basic plot line isn't all that great but the changes are intruguing.

Sathit is still an arse who is emotionally and physically abusive towards G but it just makes me more interested in seeing how he tranforms his hatred into love for her. I already read and listened to the summaries so I know that this Sathit will start showing his feeling gradually and really does take time to win G's heart when she runs away. That already gives me hope that his Sathit will be more enjoyable than Johnny's who only showed love to G in the last 2 mins of the lakorn lol. I love me a good jerky praek who has to grovel real hard.

Acting wise, I think the cast is doing decently well. Mark still has a lot of weaknesses but he's improved in the last two EP's with his crying scenes. It's when he's mad and aggressive where you can detect a lot of forcefulness in his demeanor. I think he'll likely get better in the future episodes because those scenes were filmed more recently close to the end of production. Once he gets more comfortable and into character, he'll show more naturalness in his acting. I give him an A for effort because it's evident that he's really trying hard to deliver in this challenging role, even if he's not 100% there. Louis is good as the usual and Masu is pretty cute. I've never watched his previous lakorns but from what I'm seeing, he can generate good chemistry with all his female colleagues. Yaya and Toey were the biggest surprises and scene stealers of this lakorn. For someone so small, Toey has such a strong presence and acts the role of Piak pretty good. I wouldn't have expected her to display so much sass in here. There's some overacting here and there but it's acceptable since her character allows for some major exageration. If there's anyone who is annoying me in this show, it's Piak which is a testiment to Toey's acting abilities. Yaya, holy she is gorgeous! I've always questioned why the producers she works with always likes to play her looks down so much. You have such a beautiful girl with all the qualities of the perfect nang aek, nice speaking voice, gentleness and overall likeability yet you dress her either as a tomboy, farmer or just plain 'ban ban'??. In here, you get to see her versatility in looks where she can be cute, beautiful or sexy without trying hard at all. Her acting has improved heaps since Neung Nai Suang where she's more expressive with her body language. However, like her co-star, I see her forcing her harshness sometimes in her mouth movements which is something she's always struggled with since Game Rai Game Rak. Taking into consideration that the script has written G to be more emotional and bratty along with her acting experience, I would say she's great as G. Not perfect but good where she's acting in the way the director and writer wants her to and she's not displaying any annoying tendencies that deters me from continuing on. She's probably one of the few actresses who can play a headstrong nang aek 'tasetfully' without coming off as repulsive. I've attempted to watch many lakorns in the last few years with a similar type of nang aek but couldn't bring myself to finish them because the lead actresses were just not doing it for me. I don't expect perfect acting but I do have to feel a connection in some way. The rest of the cast fit their roles and add comical relief to the lakorn which makes it more fun.

My only concern is that the story will start to drag because I already see a lot of repetitiveness in EP 3 and 4 already where Sathit just wants to torture G. I'm most looking forward to when Sathit realizes that he's just using his excuse for revenge as a way to just get close to her lol.

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Not that many memorable scenes today but enough to make me caall for next week to get here .. like now lol

I like seeing the softer side of Jee ... love how Sathi got a look into the other side of Jee -- the playful and kind her, even though he's all angst about it.

Last edited:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I feel like there is not enough scens of Jee and Sathi scenes. There is unnecessary scenes and they focus on Chaiyan and Piak too much

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I FF their scenes today. I prefer watching Sathi and Jee fight over and over again over them lol
Same!! Sathi and Jee fight is more interesting and intense unlike Chaiyan and Piak is just typical relationship problems, they could of talked it out and moved on.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
no kidding about tit and tiew. i felt so sad for tit at the end of today's episode. i'm starting to feel like that tit and tiew was a real couple...their story was very sad.

for the rest of the other couples, i could care less lol; they need their own lakorn. my eps have been short because i've been fastforwarding to the main couple only! yeah, not interested in the new lawyer girl either; i also ff their office scenes haha

why does her mother keep saying she messes with a lot of guys??? the most is one; i've only see her hang out with chaiyan!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched ep. 4, and I actually believe that Thit is already starting to fall in love with her. People usually think it's really hard to fall in love but when you do, you'll realize you're in love when you'd already fallen hard. I feel like he's gonna torture Jee so much but it's actually an excuse to see her, to be with her, and he doesn't even know that it's not just about revenge anymore. And with Jee, she's falling as well in those little ways where she feels bad for taking someone's loved one away from him. They're all just gonna think of each other. Jee doesn't hate him, she's very sorry, and she'd practically do anything for him to forgive her. The only problem is that Jee inserts things in Thit's mind that he already believes that he misunderstands her more. I can totally see them falling in love with each other despite the hatred Thit has. When Jee read that letter she knew who Thit was with Tiw, and she took that away from him, she can't hate him now because of that, I know pity is one of the worst ways to fall in love but that's how it'll be for them. But, they'll always understand each other because of that. Slowly but surely that understanding of each other will blossom into a very wonderful love that can mend all those pain they've caused each other.

And yes, I am a hopeless romantic.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I have so much to say about this lakorn but I'll wait till I finish watching the 4th episode. I am absolutely loving it. Its dramatic but the drama actually makes sense lol I have been struggling with exaggerated and nonsense drama that I have seen in other lakorns but I have noticed that channel 3 dramas generally have a decent plot and script.

Yaya is absolutely killing this role! Last week I marathoned 2 other lakorns of her's and I have to say, this is her best performance yet. As much as I adore her chemistry with Nadech, I noticed that whenever she acts with him, the producers always give her a character that is 2-dimensional; simple, sweet and existing only to please the male lead. There is no complexity or intensity for her character. There is almost never any character development for her story either which is not the case for the male lead where u see his character progresses through different emotional stages and develops at a very noticeable pace. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoyed watching her lakorns with Nadech and look forward to the next 2 they have together but it was frustrating to see that the female lead in almost all of her previous lakorns, except for the one with James Ji, played second fiddle to the male lead. I'm glad that she has finally begun to show her true potential as an actress.

I haven't seen Mark in his other work so I can't comment on that but so far I find him good. Hes not the best actor around but hes decent and I can see the improvement over the past 3 episodes.

I'm loving the rest of the cast..all are doing fantastic job with their roles. The only weak link I see is Jee's BFF.. the actress is very pretty and sweet but gosh her acting is very stiff and awkward..I dont know why but I keep feeling that shes gonna mess up at some point and look directly into the camera with a confused face lol..Having said that, Im loving her chemistry with Jee.. I really hope they remain BFFs throughout the lakorn. I do agree that they need to stop focusing on the secondary characters too much. Its a waste of precious time and effort frankly. U have set up a very hot interaction between the 2 main leads then u push it to the background for 2 episodes which were enjoyable but not as exciting.

Just my last 2 cents on Jee and Sathi's relationship.. I actually think that Sathi is already physically attracted to Jee.. I dont know if its just me but I noticed in the previous scenes where hes tormenting her or pushing his face close to her's a look of desire in his eyes along with the hatred. If thats an intended point in the script then it would make sense for him to start being physically attracted to her then progress to see that her inside is just as attractive as the outside. You dont usually need to be in love with someone to be physically attracted to them as we can see with Jee's step-father. It would also make sense why he gets so frustrated with her whenever she closes up on him and speaks to him flirtatiously ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmm i see that since jane appeared they start to spread the story a lot with the side charcater jate and jane , piak and chaiyan and nycha's character took a significant time from yesterday episode and seems will do today too :facepalm:

anyway they keep with building that "bad" image in thit's head with this time they enforce it with making him think thatchaiyan maybe have interest in gee

and i noticed that start to lighten up thngs more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so they are focusing in this episode in building jane's role in thit's life and making them more contacts, maybe they want to distract thit's attention and makes him see that he can find someone new and make up for the lost of his fiance someone who can bring joy to his life , that's why they made jane this clumsy to create some fun moment

okk i get it now they now make thit and jee look more like a bickering pair cause thit step back from wanting to kill her and now they start to move with the "cleaning" or "correcting" the image wonder how long this correction will take in witch episode

and in this line they made thit split and admit that she has charm , so in this lakorn they are like cooking they first put all the spicy things then they added some salt , and now time to time they are putting some oil or milk to light up the hurtful taste of the spicy things and then prepare for the dessert :lol:

and personally i think today they had more thit and jee than yesterday ep noticed that they didn't focus that much on piak and chaiyan's problems

Last edited: