[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Bua is very cute and looks young. I guess because I've watched her older lakorns in Ch7 when she was younger that makes me more aware of her age. I just think the role of Jane would have been a good opportunity for Ch3 to promote one of their many newbies by putting them with Yaya and Mark. Newbies should start off as supporting and work their way up instead of being spoon fed right from the get go which is the route most of them go. Hehe, Jee's mom redeems herself at the end. She also plays a part in getting Sathit and Jee together.

saki

sarNie Adult
Bua is very cute and looks young. I guess because I've watched her older lakorns in Ch7 when she was younger that makes me more aware of her age. I just think the role of Jane would have been a good opportunity for Ch3 to promote one of their many newbies by putting them with Yaya and Mark. Newbies should start off as supporting and work their way up instead of being spoon fed right from the get go which is the route most of them go. Hehe, Jee's mom redeems herself at the end. She also plays a part in getting Sathit and Jee together.
Really? Sounds like a good ending, thanks :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the next tool to make thit and gee have more encounter is of course to use the grandmother who will be also a tool to clean gee's image and start to show thit the other side of the story they are slowly building up the links

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess they cast Bua as Jane because she looks similar to Prim. She's supposed to be his reminder of Prim. Just my thoughts. Bua is older than Mark too, by one year. I've never watched a lakorn of hers before, but I kind of don't like her acting in here.

twister02

M♥K
Wooah! Jate asked for Jee's number from Dao. It's kinda awkward. I mean, Dao is in the picture, right? So why make it an excuse then if you can just send the pics to Dao rather than to Jee? Felt sorry for Dao.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Wooah! Jate asked for Jee's number from Dao. It's kinda awkward. I mean, Dao is in the picture, right? So why make it an excuse then if you can just send the pics to Dao rather than to Jee? Felt sorry for Dao.
Right !?! She stopped hiccuping after he asked about Jee! >_< ! And have u seen the trailer when Jate said " I Am Miss G'a boyfriend" to the reporter ,while Dao saw them 2! ! Jate is such a flirty guy with his smirk ~~

Rose12

sarNie Egg
I was not a big fan os yaya and mark but this lakorn make me love them, the storyline is good too, I have seen many many lakorns and I think this one definetly is going to be one of my favorite

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think Nycha is sooo cute, but her acting though, I can't get over how bad she is (sorry). Her role isn't that big or seems that difficult but it just looks so forced.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Wooah! Jate asked for right number from Dao. It's kinda awkward. I mean, Dao is in the picture, right? So why make it an excuse then if you can just send the pics to Dao rather than to Jee? Felt sorry for Dao.
Can't wait to see his face when he knows G love Sathit. LOL serves him right. Till now i don't want Dao end up with him

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Nycha is sooo cute, but her acting though, I can't get over how bad she is (sorry). Her role isn't that big or seems that difficult but it just looks so forced.
Lol. Almost everyone looks forced, except for Louis in here.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone....wow this thread sure moves fast. I'll have to backtrack later. Thank you all for sharing and belated Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrated na ka.

Finally I finished ep4 and tremendously enjoyed it. The childhood part was so touching and sad. Yaya and the little girl did so well that I was crying with them :sad6:and was so mad at the mom.

"When will I grow up? I'll be able to work and support my mom. I don't want her to be like this anymore."

Ah....nice to see miss Jee being carefree and happy with the kids.....

Can't wait for next week.....

cr:as tagged, nyclub,urassayadotcom

ana978

sarNie Egg
I am looking forward to Jee's and Sathit's scenes and less of the side characters next week. Bring on the angst, I love their bickering. They actually have great chemistry together compare to their previous lakorn as a couple. I'm actually satisfied with Mark and Yaya portrayal of their character so far. It's not the best, but they have improved vastly from their previous roles.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi everyone!!! Happy New Year to everybody!

Yaya is gorgeous in this role. Mark is dang cute. Louis Scott is so friggin handsome. I am quite enjoying how everything is getting set up. I haven't watched lakorn in years. I'm looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays.

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm brand new to this, pleased to meet y'all. Usually I lurk about to get spoilers for dramas/lakorns to see if Iwould want to watxh them or not. But after so many positive things you all have said I dexided not to wait till it dully aired and was fully subbed to watch it. And after watching 2 episodes I had to join in on the onversation! I was hooked, the fashion,the amazing make up on G, the crazy jelous Piak, Jate and Jane's brother and sister bond, Tiw's mom. It all works!

This lakorn has me interested like no other has in a long time and it also reminds me of my my first lakorn Sawan Biang, but hopefully there will be more grovelling from Thit than there was from Wee;). Ken and Ann are just awesome and have no comparison, but Yaya and Mark are doing a good job.

Episode 4 was slow but so good. We get to see more of G and of her past and the awesome grandma, and Thit saw a more humane side to her as well even if he tried to ignore it and taint it with nasty comments due to his grieving and hate.

And also I think that the scene with the mom was actually a nightmare she had of her mom after she went visiting the grandma. G has been led to believe her mom is uncaring ad cold about her and their past, but I think it's the opposite. That the mom can't protect G if she shows she cares.

I can't wait for the next two episodes!!!

Please excuse any spelling errors, one English is my second language and two I'm on my phone. Have a good one y'all!
:)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i m curious did she really got slap from her mom after visiting the grandma. she said no one can stop me from my riches not even her own daughter. G cried and touch her face all night. Why the grandma don't ask G money cus her house is taken away. G would be glad to help plus she's rich now as an actress. and it's like her grandma who took care of her little

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The grandma doesn't want to worry her. I don't think Jee really got slapped by her mother. She probably had a dream because Dao assured her that her mother didn't come over last night. Plus, I don't think the mother would really choose her wealth over her daughter.