[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't watch their first lakorn together because it was an action lakorn, but is that one good? mark grew up to be a handsome guy these past few years.

in my opinion, for real couples, especially after watching this one, i want them to switch couples-mark with yaya and nadech with kim lol i thought nadech and kim looked good together in their lakorn. honestly, i think the 4 hua jai people are still young and can meet many other people out there. like yadech, they don't have to limit themselves to each, literally the first people they met and hung out the most are each other. so many opportunities and so many people in their field!

anyway, we're going to see what happens as people can change. kade and noon were sweethearts until she ran off to a rich guy-like most actresses do. one couple that i praise for sticking together for a long time is taew and her boyfriend.

twister02

M♥K
Let's just be happy for them. Recently, Yaya already admitted that her and Nadech are an official real life couple. They have an option to find somebody else. No one is forcing them to be a real life couple, same as Mark and Kim. It's natural that you fall in love with someone who is close to you, the person you most hang out with.

If in the future they are not meant to be then so be it. For now, let them choose who they want to be with. :)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! It's almost Monday !! But my weekend is also coming To an end (that's the sad part) lol. .. okay okay . Can we just stop mentioning Nadech and or Kim ... I mean I love Mark and Yaya together . But I also don't mind them being real life couple with their kookwan. Nadech is dam good looking . Kim is pretty . What's not to like ?? As long as they're happy, we as fans should also be happy for them. OK back to KluenCheewit = since tomorrow is already ep 5 .. give me the episode you think G and Sathit will start falling in love 55 . Just curious . My prediction is probably ep 8 ... (hopefully) or even sooner lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i don't really bother with who pairs with who in real life, to me that's their private business. But in showbiz, i like seeing them pair up with others since that's their job- to act and come up with entertaining stories/pairs; i don't see why they have to be limited with who they are dating in real life. They do it in kdrama and even in ch7. I noticed for example, weir gets paired with both kwan and min, min pairs with porshe (?) and weir...and kwan with weir and om and even tui.

saki

sarNie Adult
I bet they will start falling in love in episode 10. But my wish will be episode 8 also.
yeah, i hope it's earlier as well. They have plenty of things to tie up in the plot.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i hope it's earlier as well. They have plenty of things to tie up in the plot.
Here I am .. wanting it to be at 6 to avoid dragging plot lol Don't want to see more of Piak's constant nag and mistrust of her husband ...

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
Here I am .. wanting it to be at 6 to avoid dragging plot lol Don't want to see more of Piak's constant nag and mistrust of her husband ...
That's what i want also :) for them to team up that early, then go against the evil uncle. But at this point, since they're still fighting im thinking it will be too soon :/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Annnnddf it's Monday! Can't wait for ep 5 tonight

The thought of getting to watch new episode of KC is what gets me up and about on a Monday morning

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
That's what i want also :) for them to team up that early, then go against the evil uncle. But at this point, since they're still fighting im thinking it will be too soon :/
They now have to solve the grandma's issue and it may take today ep. No more outsider's issue. Let get to the main couple

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam it ! I hate how I always watch and listen to spoilers. I puzzled everything together . By listening to those YouTube videos of people reading the kluencheewit book and watching the trailers and ep1-4 ... oh well.. I just have to see how Mark and Yaya will play out those upcoming scenes . I really like how they're staying true to the book ❤ . The exact same words from the book to the lakorn. I was fangirling while listening cause I imagined markyaya ! Ugh can't wait for all the upcoming episodes !!

Last edited:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Dam it ! I hate how I always watch and listen to spoilers. I puzzled everything together . By listening to those YouTube videos of people reading the kluencheewit book and watching the trailers and ep1-4 ... oh well.. I just have to see how Mark and Yaya will play out those upcoming scenes . I really like how they're staying true to the book ❤ . The exact same words from the book to the lakorn. I was fangirling while listening cause I imagined markyaya ! Ugh can't wait for all the upcoming episodes !!
Where can I find the spoilers?!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's not the book, it's the script/summary for the drama and episodes. Though some of the summaries on youtube aren't 100% how the drama goes...

I'v forgotten most of the stuff in the summary since I listened to it like over an month ago and haven't been update to the episodes.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
It's not the book, it's the script/summary for the drama and episodes. Though some of the summaries on youtube aren't 100% how the drama goes...

I'v forgotten most of the stuff in the summary since I listened to it like over an month ago and haven't been update to the episodes.
Really !? Someone told me it was the book... ahh thanks for the clarification .

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
They're in Thai though. Here's the link to the book being read ..It goes on from part to part 1-16
Oh how I wish that the video is also subbed.

Hello everyone. I am new here. Glad that it's Monday today. I am not suffering Monday Blues thanks to KC. I enjoy lakorns cause they help me face the weekdays with hopes. Hahaha...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
We will be half of this lakorn but MarkYa still haven't recored 3Zaap. I want to watch them on that show to talk more abt KC and interact with MCs

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ahome, you're very welcome na ka.
@bun-bun , hello and welcome to this thread. Hope you'll enjoy being here with us na ka.

Glad to know that Chayan and Piak will reconcile in today episode, which means Jeerawat would have one less enemy :)...

cr:as tagged,mrg online