[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
(Rant) I can't tell if sanaeha sanya kaen with dome and Janie is more raeng or if this Klein cheewit is more raeng. I couldn't watch sanaeha sunya kaen because it was too much for me, and the only reason I watch this is because it's mark and yayas first time acting out of their comfort zone. It's going good so far I like the plot

And on another note, I think I have a good idea of how and when thit will fall in love, but how about jee? How will and why will she fall in love with thit, who left her to almost die twice?? Lol

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
(Rant) I can't tell if sanaeha sanya kaen with dome and Janie is more raeng or if this Klein cheewit is more raeng. I couldn't watch sanaeha sunya kaen because it was too much for me, and the only reason I watch this is because it's mark and yayas first time acting out of their comfort zone. It's going good so far I like the plot

And on another note, I think I have a good idea of how and when thit will fall in love, but how about jee? How will and why will she fall in love with thit, who left her to almost die twice?? Lol
I think this is more raeng in terms that the Nang'Ek here has teeth, whilst in sanaeha sunya kaen the nang'ek was the stereotypical helpless nang'ek.

Also, I think she's already started with pity, I feel like she's empathetic enough to understand what Thit is going through, and she blames herself for it. People we feel we owe something to tend to have a special place in our hearts, people's emotions are weird.​

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling

I think this is more raeng in terms that the Nang'Ek here has teeth, whilst in sanaeha sunya kaen the nang'ek was the stereotypical helpless nang'ek.

Also, I think she's already started with pity, I feel like she's empathetic enough to understand what Thit is going through, and she blames herself for it. People we feel we owe something to tend to have a special place in our hearts, people's emotions are weird.​
Ahh, that makes sense. I feel like dome was like super mean to the n'ek in sunya kaen though, and it's good to see gee fight back.

I also can't wait for next weeks ep!! Even though ep 6 just aired. You guys will know what I mean when you see the preview after finishing episode 6 lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Dome wasn't even as likeable as Thit, he was way worse plus his acting.
I'm enjoying this lakorn so much, but geeesh so much drama towards G.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry but OMG can we get on with the falling in love already. I hope next weeks "island" time will finally have them start falling in love. Like everyone else, IDK how Jee and Thit are supposed to fall in love at this rate. We can see Thit worrying about Jee a little now but, we're already half way done if there's only gonna be 13 episodes.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree, theres not really any signs of Jee liking him and vice versa. Maybe towards the last 3 episodes.

P

PrincessKarina

I only watched Mark in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai with Mint N. and 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao with Mint C. I just couldn't watch him anymore after these. He just couldn't act! I especially couldn't watch any of Mark and Kim's lakorns! Til this day I haven't. But I hear Mark really improved in here so I might give him another shot! I thought he was hot when he first debuted! :)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Given the story and characters that they have set up, I highly doubt that Jee and Sathit will fall in love so easily. In fact, they probably hated each other more right now because Sathit is determined to destroy Jee's life and Jee knowing well of that didn't help either. Sathit is going through a journey of unraveling the truth about Jee, everytime he does something he sees a different side of her, he probably have felt sorry for her at some point because of his actions but he still holds a massive grudge on her for causing his Tiw's death and he thinks she is a despicable human being. And Jee kept provoking him and never bother to explain the truth and let him misunderstood her. It would be a miracle if Sathit can even stop hating her, not even have to mention falling in love lol! Plus Jee never believed that anyone can love her , she is even afraid to love, it will be extremely difficult for her to open her heart to any man. And because of all the drama surrounding them, my personal opinion is, it would be weird if they suddenly fall in love next episode. All I can think of is, they will start hating each other less once they understand each other more and start from there lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My two cents. First lakorn I find Yaya acting endearing and not fake. Thank you we are getting there. Hopefully she keeps growing challenging herself and stay a little far away from the koojin craze -unfortunately it does not seem so . Mark acting unfortunately is . What helps is the raeng atmosphere between he and Yaya. My opinion he is already falling for her. In lakorn land he acts all violent but there is a line between love and hate. I think before it was only for justice and revenge. But now I feel he wants to convince himself he does everything for revenge but his obssession starts to sound a lil too desperate for Jee attention. He is even Jealous when he sees her with other men. Now he is too confused also

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the first half, just waiting on the second half to be subbed. It looks heartbreaking. Though I must say I'm more excited for next week after seeing the preview.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I only watched Mark in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai with Mint N. and 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao with Mint C. I just couldn't watch him anymore after these. He just couldn't act! I especially couldn't watch any of Mark and Kim's lakorns! Til this day I haven't. But I hear Mark really improved in here so I might give him another shot! I thought he was hot when he first debuted! :)
I hope you will like Mark in this lakorn and will begin to enjoy watching him act.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, next week looks really exciting, especially as...

Will either have Satit save her from the stepdad, and/or save her by getting her out of the car underwater and performing CPR (which I think will include lips btw!) Then he will help her when she's weak or whatever (I've seen photos) and carry her into the shack they're staying into. And from the preview he says "You must like having men so infatuated with you" - well, words to that effect that I can remember. But he says it as though he's jealous of the idea... *fangirls*

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
How true you guys...

I have never thought of it at all. I have been so eager to see how Thit will fall for Jee but never ever questioned how will Jee fall for Thit. That's interesting!

We can only see Thit's development by well assuming through his facial expression and all that he has a tiny bit change of heart after all these episodes.

But not Jee. She seems to be more engrossed in her work and family.

That's it! Jee does not think much of Thit, but his actions that is jeopardizing her job, reputation and family. Whereas for Thit, he is always think of Jee and how to ruin her life. Maybe that's why Thit will fall for her first because he keeps on thinking about her. Hah! So don't ever think about people you hate guys... you'll end up falling for that person. (It's OK if he looks like Mark!)

NEXT WEEK please come faster~~~~!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, next week looks really exciting, especially as...

Will either have Satit save her from the stepdad, and/or save her by getting her out of the car underwater and performing CPR (which I think will include lips btw!) Then he will help her when she's weak or whatever (I've seen photos) and carry her into the shack they're staying into. And from the preview he says "You must like having men so infatuated with you" - well, words to that effect that I can remember. But he says it as though he's jealous of the idea... *fangirls*
Wuhooo... CPR scene, underwater car scene, swimming together scene, that red boat/canoe scene, island scene, Jee saving Thit from being shot scene... so many anticipated scenes in one episode!

Noire89

Simply smile
Hey everyone! Hope ya'll had a great day! :)
So from what I'm reading next week's episode is what I have been waiting for since this lakorn started!!!!
G's suffering and misunderstandings will become clear to Thit in the next two episodes, if I go by some of the video teasers I have seen so far.
I was annoyed with G with the way she talked to her mom, I mean she's frustrated and angry with the woman but to talk about Thun and in a public place...
I agree with the comments that Thit already feels a little more than hate and anger towards G, I thought it was obvious with the little looks he keeps giving her, there's some confusion in those glances as well as his hurt and anger.
I am sad about the grandma and the fact that she has cancer, no wonder she said to G to hug her before she can't anymore, since I was so close to mine before she passed away I felt those scenes were so hearfelt and sad. :(

P.S. I need Piak to take several seats along with Pim and her manager, jeez what a trio... poor Chiayan who will have to deal with the consequences of what Piak just set into motion.

Well have a good night all, can't wait till next week! :)

Noire89

Simply smile
How true you guys...

I have never thought of it at all. I have been so eager to see how Thit will fall for Jee but never ever questioned how will Jee fall for Thit. That's interesting!

We can only see Thit's development by well assuming through his facial expression and all that he has a tiny bit change of heart after all these episodes.

But not Jee. She seems to be more engrossed in her work and family.

That's it! Jee does not think much of Thit, but his actions that is jeopardizing her job, reputation and family. Whereas for Thit, he is always think of Jee and how to ruin her life. Maybe that's why Thit will fall for her first because he keeps on thinking about her. Hah! So don't ever think about people you hate guys... you'll end up falling for that person. (It's OK if he looks like Mark!)

NEXT WEEK please come faster~~~~!!!
Yes, that will be interesting to see :confused12::thumbup:. It just hope it's really BIG and that he grovels big time. :aaaaa:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I think Jee will fall for Satit when he starts protecting her more, and they grow closer during the island trip. He has already kinda fallen for her - or at least in that possessiveness, stalkerish, obsessive stage, but she is still angry at him. Though having said that, she will do anything for him to forgive her and I've noticed there are sparks of lust and longing in both their eyes.