[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
you guys are right. from the mvs and teasers it looks like ji is going to save sathit next ep and then he asks her why did she save him for? lol he's probably confused. i listened to the online summary already but still waiting to see how it will all play out.

gosh seriously, mark is getting better and better looking as he ages! he's going to be the next ken teeradech for me haha..

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Is this the car scene or is it not? Because the car scene is at the sea and Yaya seems to be unconscious. Hence, the CPR. But what about that scene at the sea where Yaya IS conscious and needs to hang on Sathit because she can't swim?

I guess they are two seperate time and scenes. But they are wearing the same clothes! What are you two doing getting wet again and again? :confused12::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Is this the car scene or is it not? Because the car scene is at the sea and Yaya seems to be unconscious. Hence, the CPR. But what about that scene at the sea where Yaya IS conscious and needs to hang on Sathit because she can't swim?

I guess they are two seperate time and scenes. But they are wearing the same clothes! What are you two doing getting wet again and again? :confused12::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
I read some spoilers and can answer you that they aren't different scenes, one in lake and one in the sea.
I can see how Jee fall in love Thit. I cant wait to see them in motion.
What does Sathit mean? When i translate it, it likes demo or demonstration. Is it right?

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really so excited for Monday and Tuesday, I already miss Gee and Thit, and they don't even have so much sweet scenes. But damn their chemistry and sexual tension, I can feel it in my stomach and bones.

Also, I wasn't really a Mark fan, I'm more of a Nadech and James Ma fan, but Mark is slowly but surely surpassing the two. Mark is the only Thai actor besides Ken T. that has managed to make me cry in a scene. I remember Kawee in Sawan Biang where Ken T.'s acting was just so on point and I cried, like ugly cried, Mark so far has made me cry. :clap::clap::clap:

I need to stop rewatching MVs and teasers of KC. I'm literally fangirling over this drama, and I haven't felt like this in a very long time over a slapandkiss lakorn. I need to focus on school but I can't 'cause all I think about is Gee and Thit, and how their acting has improved since I first watched 4HHKK. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Jee gets kidnap to an island by her step father, he tries to tempt her with ownership of his business on the island if she becomes his wife/woman but she runs away. Sathit and his friend goes there to do some research for a case, and gets chase after by the bad guys, the step fathers' people. The three meet and runs away together but the friend then decided to leave the two to go another way. Thit drives the car into a dam was going to leave Jee behind in the car while she's froze/unconscious but he help her out.........

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you on all the above. I don't know what is it with slap/kiss lakorns, but everytime I watched it and if it's a new pra'ek then I fall for that pra'ek and becomes a fan (maybe I am sadistic too :facepalm:). Sawan Biang was the lakorn that introduced me to Ken T. and I became a huge fan.

I can't wait for Monday and needs to stop watching the MVs and teasers too! :)

I'm more of a masochist like Gee, the more I hurt, the more I like it. :fighting3: (no other meaning intended ;)) :risas3::risas3::risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
These lakorns make us understand bipolar and have Stockholm syndrome. Too much is dangerous.

I mean look at us now? ...addicted to MVs and spoilers. ...and pray for Monday to come fast. Not normal.

viola

sarNie Egg
It's comfirmed on pantip that BH of Kim&JamesJi will be aired on 14/3 Mon-Tue slot. That means KC has 15 eps, I'm so happy now. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Anyone's with me? ;) They made us wait for this lakorn like forever so if it's just 13 eps then we'll be disappointed. I mean no matter what they do, I just cant get enough MarkYa moment. I'm so done :sad6::sad6:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's comfirmed on pantip that BH of Kim&JamesJi will be aired on 14/3 Mon-Tue slot. That means KC has 15 eps, I'm so happy now. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Anyone's with me? ;) They made us wait for this lakorn like forever so if it's just 13 eps then we'll be disappointed. I mean no matter what they do, I just cant get enough MarkYa moment. I'm so done :sad6::sad6:
Great news! So was it actually 13 or 15 episodes to begin with? Regardless, :thumbup::aaaaa::thumbup:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Yay! My Friday just got better knowing KC will have 15 episodes, which makes Monday even longer to get to though.

I really like Mark and Yaya together. I think it's their baby face features that makes them so adorable together, not to mention their chemistry. I really really liked them in Tawan Deard but was disappointed in their love story. I was more into Mint C and Pope's love story than Mark and Yayas.

I'm just glad with the upcoming episodes, KC will be focused more now on them falling in love rather than Thit trying to get revenge. I hope he already feels bad enough with what he's caused with the Grandma that he knows to not mess with Gee no more.

Noire89

Simply smile
This is awesome news!!! Because that means that there will be a lot of scenes from Thit feelings and convincing G!;):icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kim is next? Wuhooo!!! Waa~ Mark starts the year then followed by Kim. ...and the lakorn is on Monday too?! We have bright Mondays coming ahead of us guys.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yay! My Friday just got better knowing KC will have 15 episodes, which makes Monday even longer to get to though.

I really like Mark and Yaya together. I think it's their baby face features that makes them so adorable together, not to mention their chemistry. I really really liked them in Tawan Deard but was disappointed in their love story. I was more into Mint C and Pope's love story than Mark and Yayas.

I'm just glad with the upcoming episodes, KC will be focused more now on them falling in love rather than Thit trying to get revenge. I hope he already feels bad enough with what he's caused with the Grandma that he knows to not mess with Gee no more.
Yeah I think Jee doesn't know that it was his doing that the reporters know about the Grandma incident. Wonder if she'll discover it in the future.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies !! i haven't start on this lakorn yet busy boys chasing lol -- but when the rscene come up , do inform me , i like to work my way backward . :risas3:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think Jee doesn't know that it was his doing that the reporters know about the Grandma incident. Wonder if she'll discover it in the future.
I think she may know about that incident cause Thit said he brought his client to hospital and Jee kept starting at him.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i've so addicted i rewatch old scenes and read spoilers summaries. I like how Gee talk to her mom. She called herself "Look Gee' that' s sounds so cute. Yaya is perfect for the actress within an actress beauty body. i like this mature roles. the last 2 episodes i felt there was a lot of scenes of Thit and Gee because the sexiness when they are fighting close for the phone. Thit is like on top of her and the way GEE dressed her breast would touch Thit's body. Oh my I'm been perverted. Just bring more rough scenes. I'm excited for next week