[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
The island scenes are finally finished but we got some sweet scenes.
I have to take back my words before. I can see how Jee fall in love with Thit. Until today i wonder when Thit admits his love cause he still harsh to Jee but softer than before. It seems like Jee will fall on love first:icon12::love: so she will hurt more when bed scene happens

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I need this week pass quickly cause the spoiler for ep 9 is so spicy. In the last part we get funny scenes from ThitJee. Will someone gif it? :aaaaa:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What?!?! We were debating on how Jee will fall for Thit... and today's episode just smoothly explain it? ...and she's the one that truly fall for him first? ...and excited to see him first? Ok. That's it! I'm not going to do prediction anymore. Because I suck so bad at it. I will just enjoy whatever that comes.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I actually think they are both falling for each other at the same time and it happened at the island when Jee tells him how guilty she felt for causing Tiw's death and after she saved his life. OMG AND JEE SLAPPED PIAK BACK! I have never been so satisfied lol, Piak deserved that after she went all crazy and also the stunt she pulled earlier like what the heck!!!! AND OMG I can't believe we got to see the funny scene guys I am dying and forever laughing at that scene!!! :pancarta: AND WHOA THE NEXT EPISODE LOOKS EXCITING THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER AGAIN YAYYYYYYYYYY:aaaaa: But omg we have to wait for another week man the waiting sucks

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Mark's acting was so good and natural today!! And i have started noticing again in this eps how handsome he is! Just wish the hair is messy when it is supposed to be and the makeup is less when it is supposed to be...LOL! And can i say how much i laughed when Piak pushed her hubs outta the door to settle scores with Gee? Like how did he fall so easily?? LMAO!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I actually think they are both falling for each other at the same time and it happened at the island when Jee tells him how guilty she felt for causing Tiw's death and after she saved his life. OMG AND JEE SLAPPED PIAK BACK! I have never been so satisfied lol, Piak deserved that after she went all crazy on Jee and also she tried to get Jee drowning like what the heck!?!? AND OMG I can't believe we got to see the scene today where Thit was CHECKING OUT Jee's cleavage guys I am dying and forever laughing at that scene!!! :pancarta: AND WHOA THE NEXT EPISODE LOOKS EXCITING THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER AGAIN YAYYYYYYYYYY:aaaaa: But omg we have to wait for another week man the waiting sucks
Piak is such a ..... RRRRRrrrrr. But seeing Jee slapped her and go all you-wanna-mess-with-me attitude I am just satisfied. You go Jee! Piak needs a hardcore lesson. Even Chaiyan didn't prevent the slap.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Mark's acting was so good and natural today!! And i have started noticing again in this eps how handsome he is! Just wish the hair is messy when it is supposed to be and the makeup is less when it is supposed to be...LOL! And can i say how much i laughed when Piak pushed her hubs outta the door to settle scores with Gee? Like how did he fall so easily?? LMAO!!
Hahaha. The hubby must be sooo tired entertaining the lakorn he is directing and the lakorn his wife is directing.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, Huhu I'm swooning, over the both of them. Thit is such a teddy bear, I feel like every time Gee hugs him she's hugging a teddy bear. I love Yaya's acting, you know there are so many thoughts and emotions going on in her mind and through her eyes, yet you understand them.

Gee gives so much warmth, like she's so ready to give all the love that she has pent up for all her life. She looks like she's so not ready to love, but it seems like she's already falling hard for Thit. And Thit can't seem to deny it, specially when he was taken aback for a second when Gee said that she was more worried about him. And I know that Gee is doing things out of guilt but, it's working for the both of them. My gahd this episode gave me so many feels, I'm melting. I swear, I've just proven that you don't need to have sex with someone to have that sort of intimacy. I didn't expect that Gee would be the one to fall in love first. I kinda though that it would be Thit to fall in love first. I really love how this story is unfolding, at this point kissing scenes are just bonuses.

Also, I love the scene where
Thit just goes to Gee's condo to look for Chayan, then he kinda just barges in on Gee while she was trying out an outfit and trying to fit a silicone bra it was hella funny. Then Thit got distracted by her cleavage :pancarta:. Then he just awkwardly leaves and bumps into stuff.

Overall, I really loved this episode. Thit is gonna fall in love with how good of a person Gee is even if he was really cruel to her at first. And I love how the progress of them kinda being friends first or like them reaching to a certain understanding of each other. They've somehow made the falling inlove part tied together pretty well. I could probably go on all week about how much I loved this episode, til the next episodes come. :cheer:I love the weekend but cheering for Monday to come.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Omg! Perfect episode for Valentine's Day to give us fans so much to fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn about! I am so happy that feelings are developing. Love conquer all. Soon Thit will realize! I need to go home and watch this episode again in my own space, eating on chocolates. LOL

Mark's acting has improved so much. I love this eyes and face expression. And his face too! LOL

ScreenHunter_307 Feb. 14 10.32.jpg ScreenHunter_308 Feb. 14 10.32.jpg ScreenHunter_309 Feb. 14 10.33.jpg ScreenHunter_310 Feb. 14 10.33.jpg

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Today episode is making me !!!
It was so cute and hilarious! Ahahha
The way they looked at each other
The way they touched each other hands
Maybe I should find my love on the island ahha
So sad for Dao tho Piak is so annoying , can't they just get a divorce !?! I'm so sick of that couple lolz! Next previous seems soo !! Anyway , Happy Valentine's Day to you all

Attachments

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn sneak peek! Now I wish that there are just two days in a week!
This is why I have to wait til it's over. If I see 7 & 8 now, I will be tortured every week waiting on new episodes.

Just skimming through everyone's postings and glancing over spoilers ( thank you for the warning) makes me happy that I'll be satisfied once I watch it.

Fighting fighting! :thumbup: I can do it!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I loved this episode, again they're so cute together, I love how they're starting to fall in love and I have to say I love how they both have a soft spot for each other, even though they've been through a lot of arguing. LOL when he went to Jee's house so perverted yet so funny.

When Piak pushed Chaiyan lolol, its funny cause she's so freaking tiny compared to him.

Have to agree on Mark's acting, he looks so natural. I feel like they need to give him more slap/kiss lakorns.