[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Thit is a great lover and I can't wait for him to love G without any hatred from his heart.
Yeah, i can't wait to see that as well :icon12: I like how chaiyan tells him off about ji in the last part of episode 8. I think thit is lying to himself when he talks like that, though.
I can't believe they let that little Khun Jade to be G's bodyguard. Piak's reaction to that is exactly my reaction too. How can that little guy defend G? It looks like G can kick and punch harder than him :risas3: It would be believable if they just introduced him as his new suitor or boyfriend.
kpopjate: "I'm like a convenience store, i'm open 24/7 and i have everything you need" :confused0:

twister02

M♥K
Seriously, characters in this lakorn can't take a hint. Did G never doubted Jade's intention for taking a bodyguard role and for saying he can be his bodyguard for life? Right there is a huge clue that he wants to be your husband. How can an engineer settles to be a nang'ek bodyguard? :nut:

My heart breaks for Dao in that hospital scene.:sad6:

twister02

M♥K
Yeah, i can't wait to see that as well :icon12: I like how chaiyan tells him off about ji in the last part of episode 8. I think thit is lying to himself when he talks like that, though:confused0:
Yes. Chayan hits the jackpot with his words on that ending scene but what I noticed in this lakorn whenever someone says something nice about G to Thit, his personality becomes apologetic and then the next day, he's back to being mean again. I mean, Aunt Wadee already gave some words to ponder for Thit and then he is still mean to G afterwards. Their personalities, same with G, is like a zigzag. You can never tell but Thit is really a great lover. He knows how to make a girl happy and seriously knows how to handle a relationship. He's a husband material. :love:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I'm re-listening to the spoilers, there's a LOT of things that's gonna happen next week.

I really need to stop re-listening and start studying for my Mandarin midterm tomorrow, but instead I end up learning Thai.

viola

sarNie Egg
KC's not finished yet and I even think about MarkYa's reunion for 3rd time, 4nd time already, someone please make it happen in the future :love::love::love: I cant get enough of them, if they have the chance to pair up again, I hope that time it will be a rom-com lakorn. What did they do to me? I'm surprise myself that I hooked into them this much even though I'm a big fan of YaDech LOLLLLL

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
But i question abt CH3. KC is big now why MaYa don't promote it by attending any shows like Today show or 3Zaap. It would be fun to see MaYa tease each other. Now i want another lakorn from them.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
But i question abt CH3. KC is big now why MaYa don't promote it by attending any shows like Today show or 3Zaap. It would be fun to see MaYa tease each other. Now i want another lakorn from them.
OMG YES I've been wondering about that as well!! I really want to see them promoting the lakorn and do those shows and we can get to know more about the behind the scenes and all! It's like they didn't want to promote MY too much because they each have their own koojin partners lol! And yes I would love to have more lakorns from them!!!! their chemistry is so great!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Can anyone explain what might happen in next week's episodes????
From the previews I think Sathit's friend died, some 'witness' to the case also dies (as we can see the house was on fire, Jane and Thit were inside) because of Jee's evil stepfather Sitta. Sathit is taking matters into his own hands and possibly when he was following Sitta, Jee bumped into him asking him why is he there (she looks very worried) and they were both seen by Sitta and they had to run away from his men! I also saw bits from the MVs , based on their outfits, Sathit put his jacket on Jee, and also Jee crying in his arms and then she faints.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
So as per next weeks preview Sathit and Jee will get closer.. SO why exactly would he rape her? He is already able to withstand her and talk to her so what would make him go so mad? Any ideas????

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
So as per next weeks preview Sathit and Jee will get closer.. SO why exactly would he rape her? He is already able to withstand her and talk to her so what would make him go so mad? Any ideas????
I read a comment in this thread someone (I'm so sorry I don't know who it is please let me know if u know who said it so I can give credits) said that it was because
Sathit got the evidence that Jee was the driver that ran over Tiw
My opinion is he just snapped knowing the truth and because Jee has been denying it and never confessed that she was the one who did it made him angrier. lol I have no idea as well but from experience of watching lakorns, pra ek always R the nang ek if he's super angry with nang ek/wants to hurt her/jealous of her with another man.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's more like Thit being confused with his new feelings for Gee, and plus with the evidence of Gee being the driver the night of the accident. i think he just blew up and :BangHead::BangHead:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree. All the feelings he suppressed just blew up hahaha! Sathit has so many feelings for Jee, hatred/love/anger/guilt all in his heart. And I think he would hate himself for falling for her because she's the one who killed the woman he love. Even though it was an accident but still she didn't went to jail or admit to her crimes despite he asked her soooo many times.
And actually, I find that pra ek in lakorns NEVER have a legitimate reason for R scenes. It's just completely illogical no matter how many excuses they have lol. Because raping someone doesn't justify anything. But the purpose of R scene in lakorns is just to hurt Nang ek and make Pra ek feel guilty.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Base on the spoiler I listen to her step Dad give sathit some evidence that prove that Jee is the one who drive and hit sathit's girlfriend, and Sathit say to Jee mom and Jee that if they want Sathit to give them the evidence then Jee have to sleep with him.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder what happened during this scene. i gif-ed it cause just look at the way Thit was really swooping in for the kiss but Gee refused him.

Kleun_cheewit_Mv_So_cold_small.gif

maybe this scene happened after the R scene and this was the great Thit grovelling time, where Gee was ignoring him

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder what happened during this scene. i gif-ed it cause just look at the way Thit was really swooping in for the kiss but Gee refused him.

View attachment 3748

maybe this scene happened after the R scene and this was the great Thit grovelling time, where Gee was ignoring him
I hope it's something like this. In 90% of slap-kiss, I always think they guy gets off too easily. The girl always forgives them after they give some BS excuse and I'm just sitting over here rolling my eyes like: Don't forgive him, he doesn't deserve it. No, what he did was not out of love, it was out of anger/selfishness etc. So yeah, totally down for Jee making Tit work for her forgiveness.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Hi! I normally just read comments but I thought I'd reply to yours...I'm such a huge fan of KC, Mark and Yaya.

I'm guessing this KC rape scene would probably be different to the old KC but in the old version...Gee's mother goes to Thit's office offers him money to leave Gee alone but he refuses and said that he doesn't want money...he wants the one thing that Gee's mother loves the most (which is Gee).
Gee's mother goes to Gee's house, they get into their arguments about Thit and money (I think?). Gee's mother tells Gee what Thit wanted. Later on... drunk Gee calls Thit and agrees to spend the night with him (he thinks she's has many lovers so giving her body to him is nothing to her).
When she got to his place, she backs off the idea and wanted to leave but he grabs her and so on ....
Maybe they might follow a little bit of that or change it completely.