[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing...

Jee helps in saving Thit's friend. I think the friend is the one Jee is running away with (from Stepfather) and not Thit himself. Maybe in this chase Thit's friend gets killed and just before dying might tell Thit about Jee being in trouble. Maybe Thit goes to save her or she ends up saving him (as per preview) and his opinion about her changes to a degree... Sitta finds out about Jee saving Thit and finds an opportunity to teach Jee a lesson so he sends the surveillance tape from the night of the accident to Thit. Jee's mum finds out about tape and approaches Thit and offers money. But he demands Jee to come and apologize to her. Jee, who at this point head over heels in love with Thit meets him and he goes bat shit crazy with arguing about accident and will R her.

Points to wonder:
- Like the previous version, Jee's mum cannot send Jee to Thit to spend the night coz she is very protective about her. She is saving her from the stepfather then there is no way she would accept Thit's demand. Maybe Thit will ask her to apologize in person in order to lure her.
- Since its a lakorn, Jee has to be a virgin for Thit to feel maximum guilt. But in previous episodes it was indicated that the stepfather has already done things to her in the past and she wont let that happen again right?

Boy oh boy, no matter what we better get ready for all the swooning and pleading Thit has to do in order to get Jee back coz our girl is feisty and will not back down without a fight. Her feelings for him will definitely shatter after R scene so to rebuild all of that will be a major task and Thit better bring his best version of lover boy. Soooooooooooooooo excited.

This lakorn as been so levelheaded and has justified all the love hate relationships so it better justify the R scene too. Cant wait.:aaaaa:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I'm guessing...

Points to wonder:
- Like the previous version, Jee's mum cannot send Jee to Thit to spend the night coz she is very protective about her. She is saving her from the stepfather then there is no way she would accept Thit's demand. Maybe Thit will ask her to apologize in person in order to lure her.
- Since its a lakorn, Jee has to be a virgin for Thit to feel maximum guilt. But in previous episodes it was indicated that the stepfather has already done things to her in the past and she wont let that happen again right?
I was enjoying my time stalking this forum and going through all the comments until I came across yours. I had a bright smile grin while reading the highlighted comment.

I havent watch a single episode but for no reason I'm excited for Monday and Tuesday to come. It's like Goblin all over again. Always excited for the days to come but dare not watch a single episode until it ended. But to be honest, I feel as though I am watching it now by reading all the comments.

Thanks for all the spoilers and BIG THANKS for all the gif. Love it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think the only reason Thit will feel very guilty after the deed is knowing that Gee is a virgin. I will just assumed that Gee is still a virgin here. I don't think her stepfather has gotten her yet, seeing how protective her mother is and Gee has said it many times herself that she refused to be his wife. In Thai lakorns, the guy usually claims the girl as his wife after he sleeps with her.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually hoping that the r-scene turns into a willing scene. Regardless, Jee probably will not be happy that she did such thing and Thit will probably be upset that he initiated it. I guess we'll see...
I hope the r scene turns into a willing scene too like in leh rahtree with Sean and Esther. But Jee most likely won't be happy.. if u watch the mv, after the r scene happens, jee is in bed crying while it looks like sathit is gonna put his hand on her shoulder because he feels guilty. I'm excited for the r scene to happen, even though I don't usually like r scenes because they make me feel uncomfortable, but hey. Baby on the way after it happens!! Lol and then the drama will slowly come to an end.. ):

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I think the only reason Thit will feel very guilty after the deed is knowing that Gee is a virgin. I will just assumed that Gee is still a virgin here. I don't think her stepfather has gotten her yet, seeing how protective her mother is and Gee has said it many times herself that she refused to be his wife. In Thai lakorns, the guy usually claims the girl as his wife after he sleeps with her.
He'll feel especially guilty though after he find out the truth behind everything and that she was drugged on the night of the accident. I also don't think anything happened between jee and her stepfather

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Im guessing he will start having gd feelings abt her but the stepdad might be jealous or angry that they r close and so sends the driving vid to Thit. Or he might be unhappy that G n Thit are working together against him so he sends the tape to Thit. And then Rrrrrrr....Im sure G is a V. There was no lakorn whr the gal got R and she was not a virgin cos the guy needs to feel the guilt for mistaking the girl.
Hehe.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
i wonder what happened during this scene. i gif-ed it cause just look at the way Thit was really swooping in for the kiss but Gee refused him.

View attachment 3748

maybe this scene happened after the R scene and this was the great Thit grovelling time, where Gee was ignoring him
I think this is where Thit and G argued in her apartment and then Chayan and P' Suki entered and saw them kissing.. well, from the looks of the teaser, it looks like Thit is standing up for Piak again and is trying to tease Chayan by making skinships with G. Not that I'm complaining tho. :naughty2:

The throw-me-some-pillow-before-you-attempt-to-kiss-me-in-the-wall scene.

I think G felt guilty for not allowing Thit to kiss her scene. :risas3:

And then Chayan & P' Suki disturbed the lovebirds and the brawl. :love:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is where Thit and G argued in her apartment and then Chayan and P' Suki entered and saw them kissing.. well, from the looks of the teaser, it looks like Thit is standing up for Piak again and is trying to tease Chayan by making skinships with G. Not that I'm complaining tho. :naughty2:

The throw-me-some-pillow-before-you-attempt-to-kiss-me-in-the-wall scene.

I think G felt guilty for not allowing Thit to kiss her scene. :risas3:

And then Chayan & P' Suki disturbed the lovebirds and the brawl. :love:

I think it's after the R-Scene and this was the time where Piak was in the hospital and was looking for Chaiyan again, so Thit decided to look for Chaiyan in Jee's condo, cos this time Piak I think faked trying to commit suicide. Something along those lines. So Thit and Jee might not be in a good place again so she tried to push him away, but then they couldn't keep their feelings with such animosity so they ended up looking into each other's eyes without speaking and they just kiss.

I think it's also in the same episode as the one with Jee trying to avoid Thit's kiss.

twister02

M♥K
I think it's after the R-Scene and this was the time where Piak was in the hospital and was looking for Chaiyan again, so Thit decided to look for Chaiyan in Jee's condo, cos this time Piak I think faked trying to commit suicide. Something along those lines. So Thit and Jee might not be in a good place again so she tried to push him away, but then they couldn't keep their feelings with such animosity so they ended up looking into each other's eyes without speaking and they just kiss.

I think it's also in the same episode as the one with Jee trying to avoid Thit's kiss.
Not so sure because in the teaser clip, Piak is well and was able to go to G's apartment. She even throw the wedding ring to Chayan.

So this might be the scene before the Thit and G scene and the brawl or after Thit left G's apartment.

I didn't watch the old version so I'm guessing :risas3:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I don't think the R-scene happens in Gee's apartment, from the MV the room isn't Gee's bedroom and you can see Thit feeling the guilt (shirtless) at the staircase in his house.
Somehow I think he must of lure her to his place by making her feel guilty about the accident "again "

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
it should be a willing than rape! lakorns seriously need to get rid of rape. i know it has been in there for many decades now so makes me wonder if this is a norm? raping is a crime. lakorns are really sending messages to guys out there that it's ok to rape the girl you like; she'll eventually forgive you.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Somehow i think it's leaning more to dubious consent? R turn to willing. Cause I'm assuming the full kiss is like the prelude to their night together, Gee didn't look like she's fighting Thit

Noire89

Simply smile
It's almost the weekend!:clap:

Yeah, I don't believe anything has occurred with the Nasty stepdad and G, other than him accosting her and trying to force her to become his(eww). I think since he's been threatening G in order to get her in bed that he's going to send the proof to Thit, and the mom will try and stop it. I hope that it is more of a willing scene and not an r scene.
G from what I see is already falling hard for Thit, and Thit has been fighting what he feels emotinally(hate, disgust) for her, and now emotions and feelings are changing and he's also feeling something physically. He's stuck in a hard place of not wanting to let Tiw go and feeling what he feels for G, the woman he heard on the phone as his fiancée was hit by a car.

For the most part in lakorns the heroine's are always pure and virginal, because that's how they show good morals and that even if they are a bit spicy they aren't loose, and they will only ever be with their destined/ fated hero. They show them in pastel colors, and more natural makeup, which I love that G wears both light and natural as well as smokier and sexier makeup going on for her. For the most part we see when she's playing the tough G wearing darker colors and makeup, and when she's vulnerable she's wearing lighter colors and makeup.

It is funny thought that someway somehow the men always "feel" the woman's innocent as they make them theirs. And then they are so overwhelming with guilt.

I've also noticed how the men then seek forgiveness to ease their guilty, after all they put the women through. And become the heroine's number one defender and protector, specially when they find out about the pregnancy and they realize they are head over heels in love with the heroine.
Thit will be that guy, since we already know he's responsible and caring and willing to go to the end of the world for those he loves.
Jeez I wrote a bit too much(sorry y'all,lol!)
Have a good night:)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think the R-scene happens in Gee's apartment, from the MV the room isn't Gee's bedroom and you can see Thit feeling the guilt (shirtless) at the staircase in his house.
Somehow I think he must of lure her to his place by making her feel guilty about the accident "again "
It does happen at Thit's house, the Stepdad hands over evidence to Thit to get back at Gee. So Mom tries to talk to Thit, but then Thit is like "let Gee fix this", so Gee goes over to Thit's house to fix things, specially at this part things were so good between them and then shit happens.

Also there are two kisses, there's the forced and hot one, then the one on the sofa in Gee's apartment where Chayan barges in, then there's the one where Thit moves in to kiss then Gee avoids it (I don't consider this as a kiss scene cos she deflects).

and my timeline of events is jumbled up, but pretty much if I'm not wrong, the part where Piak throws the ring at Chayan they would divorce some other day. But from what I remember Thit talks to Piak about Gee or Chayan does I don't really remember,
(THESE SPOILERS ARE NOT IN ORDER, BUT ARE REALLY LEGIT SPOILERS, I'M WARNING YOU GUYS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Thit gets into some accident then goes into a coma, and Gee just stays outside the ICU all throughout, and she doesn't want to go in, also she finds out she's pregnant with Thit while he's in a coma. Then Piak is also pregnant then Chayan and Piak divorce. Piak thought that the baby is Chayan's, then I kinda don't remember but I think Chayan and Piak reconcile and then Piak tries to fix things between Gee and Thit.
[\SPOILER]

cecilia

Staff member
It does happen at Thit's house, the Stepdad hands over evidence to Thit to get back at Gee. So Mom tries to talk to Thit, but then Thit is like "let Gee fix this", so Gee goes over to Thit's house to fix things, specially at this part things were so good between them and then shit happens.

Also there are two kisses, there's the forced and hot one, then the one on the sofa in Gee's apartment where Chayan barges in, then there's the one where Thit moves in to kiss then Gee avoids it (I don't consider this as a kiss scene cos she deflects).

and my timeline of events is jumbled up, but pretty much if I'm not wrong, the part where Piak throws the ring at Chayan they would divorce some other day. But from what I remember Thit talks to Piak about Gee or Chayan does I don't really remember,
(THESE SPOILERS ARE NOT IN ORDER, BUT ARE REALLY LEGIT SPOILERS, I'M WARNING YOU GUYS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Thit gets into some accident then goes into a coma, and Gee just stays outside the ICU all throughout, and she doesn't want to go in, also she finds out she's pregnant with Thit while he's in a coma. Then Piak is also pregnant then Chayan and Piak divorce. Piak thought that the baby is Chayan's, then I kinda don't remember but I think Chayan and Piak reconcile and then Piak tries to fix things between Gee and Thit.
I need to listen to these spoilers ... love it! Thank you :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Awww you guys have already discussed abt R-scene. I look forward to that scene but it mean this lakorn will end soon which i'm in deny mood.
I believe it's W instead of R. Some spoilers have alr posted here mentioned that This is angry with the fact so he just says G has to sleep with him to destroy those evidences. G talks back and challenges Thit so they do the deed. Thit doesn't force her so i believe in that way. That night will be hurtful for both of them.
There will be alot of things happenred before the W- scene so i can't wait to see. I even gg to translate the spoiler but it's BS and doesn't make sense to me LOL but i can guess what happen next. Jee fans need to prepare for heart broken. She falls in love deeply.
Their love processes really well. We can see their changing behavior to each others

Last edited:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
it should be a willing than rape! lakorns seriously need to get rid of rape. i know it has been in there for many decades now so makes me wonder if this is a norm? raping is a crime. lakorns are really sending messages to guys out there that it's ok to rape the girl you like; she'll eventually forgive you.
I don't support rape, I also believe that Consent to non-consent is still rape or is a form of abuse. But the actual essence of old lakorns are based on the inability of the pra'ek to show his true feelings through words, therefore out of jealousy, rage, and 'love' he cannot control himself and forces himself onto the nang'ek where in at some point she is just waiting for the pra'ek to say those 3 words, and she's already his. Thailand is a very patriarchic culture and so rape is usually accepted but frowned upon on in Thailand, but some think of it as showing of manliness.