[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
^^ they look very alike ! Thy could be real sisters heheh!! Just that another voice sounds annoying and another very calm! Ehhehe

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS FILLED WITH OPINIONS, SPOILERS, PICTURES, GIFS AND VIDEOS.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
it should be a willing than rape! lakorns seriously need to get rid of rape. i know it has been in there for many decades now so makes me wonder if this is a norm? raping is a crime. lakorns are really sending messages to guys out there that it's ok to rape the girl you like; she'll eventually forgive you.
If I could LIKE this 1000 times I would!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I read the script from True4U website and OMG!!!! I should have not read the summary/script. Spoiled my anticipation for a bit.
Thit and Jee were already in good terms but the step dad had to ruin it by spilling lies to Thit and saying Jee was using him blah blah and in the end Thit believed the step dad and the step dad even gave Thit the evidence of the accident that night which lead to Thit feeling really hurt that Jee was deceiving him all along and he's going to reopen the case but Jee's mom told him not to. Thit told her if she doesn't want him to reopen the case, have Jee come sleep with him. What Thit didn't know was that Jee's mom had left her phone on to have Jee hear in the conversation from her condo. Jee misunderstood that sathit was just using her to get revenge for tew. That night sathit was praying that Jee wouldn't show up bc a part of him didn't want what he thought come true. He thought that if Jee didn't show up to his house, he would forgive Jee and give her another chance but Jee came to his house. They argued for a bit and Jee started stripping down what she had on (I'm not sure if ch3 will cut this out) she instigated him to "do her" lol. At first he refuse but he couldn't keep his anger and frustration inside anymore, so that kissed happened.
I think it's an rscene turn willing bc Jee at first thought of pulling back but gave in as well. Oh there's also a scene where he "kidnaps" Jee too from her set days after.

The dialogue between Sathit and Jee at his place prior to the deed is really good. I hope Mark and Yaya will/can channel their emotions well bc the words they say are supposed to be mix with betrayal, love, anger, hatred all at the same time. And I love when Sathit calls Jee "Jee" during their good times together instead of Jeerawat like sound so formal lol.

lesleypham

sarNie Egg
Kluen Cheewit is so damnnn amazinggg. It's been a really long time since I was literally obsessed with a lakorn like this. Mark & Yaya have done a really good job so far, their scenes are so cute and heart-wrenching at the same time :icon12::icon12::icon12: Mondays are used to be the least expected for me but now I just wish the weekends will pass as quick as possible :pancarta:

This is also my first time here at this forum. It's so nice to read you guys funny comments and spoilers. And to be honest, I cannot wait until the rscenesw (or it could be the willing| scene).

P

PrincessKarina

Can someone enlighten me because I really am clueless...what do you mean when you say Channel 3 is protecting Yaya by not allowing her to do real kiss scenes with other actors besides Nadech? Like exactly what do they (channel 3) benefit by doing so? I find it bizarre in thai lakorns that lip kiss are not ok but rape is...never made sense to me but I quit trying to find justifications along time ago because it is what it is.
Hey! I am not too sure on this topic either. I heard it somewhere that Channel 3 is "protecting" her possibly but I forgot the reasoning. That made me wonder if the reason is the same for Nadech because I don't think he lip kiss any other actresses besides Yaya too! Sad! And trust me I hate the "rape" scenes also! :mad:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@TubbyTinker I cannot wait to see the scene of the spoiler!

I am so sick of Jee's crazy mom and her crazy husband. There's no excuse for her mom to treat Jee the way she does. I hope the mom does something positive for Jee at the end to wash away her sins. I always skip the mom and stepdad's scenes. They are always angry in every scene. Too much.

Also off topic, I love your signature. I'm a fan of the SWAG couple!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
SO excited for Monday, looks like we have a lot of great scenes coming up! Also I know I've already said this but I love the wardrobe for this lakorn. I wish I could shop wherever they're getting Yaya and Toey's outfits from lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I read the script from True4U website and OMG!!!! I should have not read the summary/script. Spoiled my anticipation for a bit.
Thit and Jee were already in good terms but the step dad had to ruin it by spilling lies to Thit and saying Jee was using him blah blah and in the end Thit believed the step dad and the step dad even gave Thit the evidence of the accident that night which lead to Thit feeling really hurt that Jee was deceiving him all along and he's going to reopen the case but Jee's mom told him not to. Thit told her if she doesn't want him to reopen the case, have Jee come sleep with him. What Thit didn't know was that Jee's mom had left her phone on to have Jee hear in the conversation from her condo. Jee misunderstood that sathit was just using her to get revenge for tew. That night sathit was praying that Jee wouldn't show up bc a part of him didn't want what he thought come true. He thought that if Jee didn't show up to his house, he would forgive Jee and give her another chance but Jee came to his house. They argued for a bit and Jee started stripping down what she had on (I'm not sure if ch3 will cut this out) she instigated him to "do her" lol. At first he refuse but he couldn't keep his anger and frustration inside anymore, so that kissed happened.
I think it's an rscene turn willing bc Jee at first thought of pulling back but gave in as well. Oh there's also a scene where he "kidnaps" Jee too from her set days after.

The dialogue between Sathit and Jee at his place prior to the deed is really good. I hope Mark and Yaya will/can channel their emotions well bc the words they say are supposed to be mix with betrayal, love, anger, hatred all at the same time. And I love when Sathit calls Jee "Jee" during their good times together instead of Jeerawat like sound so formal lol.
Wow! Loved the spoilers. And it is cute when he calls her G, but I like the way he says her full name lol! There's something about the way he says her full name that makes me happy.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! Loved the spoilers. And it is cute when he calls her G, but I like the way he says her full name lol! There's something about the way he says her full name that makes me happy.
Oh I was so worried, I am happy now that someone "loved the spoilers" which mean I will love it too! Lol. I was going to wait but will watch these episodes after #9&#10 ended so I have several to watch. You ladies are just making it impossible for me to stay away.

cecilia

Staff member

Thank you, Thippy <3 You save me from my KC insanity lol

Got me excited ... I went to listen to the rest of it lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JD3XWTvR9U3tVjmpgzmww

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ceci, I'm having KC fever! And bc of that I have translated the scene where Jee goes to Sathit's house before the willing [I'm just gonna call it a willing lol] And if I'm bored, I'll probably go back and read some scenes from their good times together since I didn't even read that part yet lol. But I'm pretty sure some of these specific scenes won't be happening in the lakorn cuz maybe it's too risque lol

Back at Sathit's house, Sathit was sitting down with a strained expression, eyes looking down at his watch as if he was waiting for time. He prayed for what he was scared of not to happen. Then amidst the silence, Sathit heard a car pulled over in front of his house. Jeerawat was in the car hesitating whether she should go down or not. Sathit, still sitting at the same spot, closed his eyes, hand in a closed tight grip, continued praying. He didn't want Jeerawat to come to him and exchange her body and dignity/honor just for that evidence. He believed she has enough dignity to not do that.

"Don't Jee." "Don't come. " He pleaded to himself.

Jeerawat decided to get out the car and stared ahead at Sathit's house. She was about to open the gate, hands gripping the door tightly with pain. A part of her didn't want to go in but a part of her wanted to know what Sathit told Jariya [her mother] was true or not. Jeerawat walked inside.

Sathit was standing in the middle of the room when Jeerawat walked in. Both exchanging a cold look while hiding their pain inside.

"Tell me, you didn't come because of the agreement between your mother and I, did you?" Sathit was trying to give Jeerawat one last chance.
"Tell me, are you willing to end everything if I sleep with you?" Jeerawat asked to make sure Sathit didn't mean what he told her mother. Sathit looked at Jeerawat and thought that she asked to make sure if she did sleep with him, he would really end everything.

"If I said yes?" Sathit subtlety asked one last time.

Jeerawat painfully listened to those words from Sathit. The feelings she had before, thinking Sathit had seen the value in her is now gone. Jeerawat wanted to cry but held it in. She told herself not to be vulnerable in front of this man ever again. So she changed her vulnerability to sarcasm.

"Then I will sleep with you!"
"This is what you're really good at I bet. " Sathit painfully looked at Jeerawat. That feeling of how he tried to see Jeerawat in a new light is also gone.

"If I done it many times before means I'm good at it...then yes, I'm good at it! Tell me, where do you want to sleep with me at?! Sathit, from looking at Jeerawat with agony has now turned into anger, how she was willing to sell her dignity just to get away with crime.

"I want to sleep with you right here! Can you do it?! Sathit fired back, glaring defiantly at Jeerawat as if he's putting up a challenge.

Jeerawat took off her purse from her shoulders and threw it on the ground. Miscellaneous things fell out from it. Then she she took off her outer shirt and also threw that to the ground. Sathit stood there still. She then unbuckled her belt and took that off. Sathit still stood there. Jeerawat then took off her inside shirt and threw that down. Sathit, still stood there, wandering how far and daring Jeerawat will go.

Just when Jeerawat was about to unbutton her undergarment, Sathit stopped her and became distraught.

"Enough! Just this much, I already know you're good at selling your own dignity to your own benefit."
"But from the agreement, didn't you want to sleep with me?"
"But right now, I don't want to anymore!"
"Then how would I know you wouldn't back out on your words?!"
"A person like me...can be trusted!"
"I used to think that...but in the end...you were just doing everything you could to give justice to the woman you love! Just do it and get it over with so there won't be anything between us anymore!" Jeerawat tried to unbutton her undergarment but Sathit grabbed on to her hands, "I said I won't do it!"

"Why?...you despise me?...or you're scared of me?" Jeerawat pushed his hand away.
"What do you have for me to be scared of you?!"
"You're scared of your own feelings! You're scared to be near me because you might waver....just like in the past...you wanted to be close to me to get revenge but ended up falling for my charms...you worry about me...you love me!"

Jeerawat walked closer to Sathit. When Sathit heard the word "love", it felt like his heart just got stomped on, reminding him how stupid he was so he wanted Jeerawat to feel more pain than him.

"You're the one that's wavering when you're near me...you fell for me...you love me! If your step-dad didn't bring me the evidence to expose you, I would have made you fall in love with me that you were willing to confess the truth." Sathit mocked back.

"So finally, you admitted that the reason you became close to me was to find a way to put me in jail."
"Yes! Just so you know, I'm not a lustful man like the men you've been with. The only reason I approached you was to find justice for Tew. And if tonight I touch you in any way, shape or form, it's so I can avenge for Tew! I already told you, if the law can't do anything to you, I will use the karmic law on you! I will hurt you, humiliate you, make you feel worthless! Make you live with suffering, condemned you your whole life how you were willing to sell your dignity to a man just so you can get away from jail time!" Sathit was just as hurt as Jeerawat but expressed a sneering, mockery look.

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Suddenly, Sathit was unable to keep his emotions flared up inside. He pulled Jeerawat's face in for a kiss. A kiss that was a mixture of love and pain. Jeerawat wanted to pull back but endured it so the nightmare can finally end. Sathit didn't want to do this but because of the anger, the pain, the love, of wanting to possess, wanting to win, and including the sweet taste of Jeerawat's kiss, caused Sathit unable to refrain himself. It was a kiss filled with emotions, including passion, love, pain, and resentment. All the feelings were rushed inside that both felt a sense of sweetness, bitterness, and tears....

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Thanks for the translation! Cant wait to watch it! I think that forced kiss must be the one in the mv.

Spoiler
This is a first for me. Usuali the lakorns i watch, when the R happens, the leads r still hating each other. For this one they aldy like each other n then the R happens. I will call it R n not W. Lol.

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, I'm having KC fever! And bc of that I have translated the scene where Jee goes to Sathit's house before the willing [I'm just gonna call it a willing lol] And if I'm bored, I'll probably go back and read some scenes from their good times together since I didn't even read that part yet lol. But I'm pretty sure some of these specific scenes won't be happening in the lakorn cuz maybe it's too risque lol

Back at Sathit's house, Sathit was sitting down with a strained expression, eyes looking down at his watch as if he was waiting for time. He prayed for what he was scared of not to happen. Then amidst the silence, Sathit heard a car pulled over in front of his house. Jeerawat was in the car hesitating whether she should go down or not. Sathit, still sitting at the same spot, closed his eyes, hand in a closed tight grip, continued praying. He didn't want Jeerawat to come to him and exchange her body and dignity/honor just for that evidence. He believed she has enough dignity to not do that.

"Don't Jee." "Don't come. " He pleaded to himself.

Jeerawat decided to get out the car and stared ahead at Sathit's house. She was about to open the gate, hands gripping the door tightly with pain. A part of her didn't want to go in but a part of her wanted to know what Sathit told Jariya [her mother] was true or not. Jeerawat walked inside.

Sathit was standing in the middle of the room when Jeerawat walked in. Both exchanging a cold look while hiding their pain inside.

"Tell me, you didn't come because of the agreement between your mother and I, did you?" Sathit was trying to give Jeerawat one last chance.
"Tell me, are you willing to end everything if I sleep with you?" Jeerawat asked to make sure Sathit didn't mean what he told her mother. Sathit looked at Jeerawat and thought that she asked to make sure if she did sleep with him, he would really end everything.

"If I said yes?" Sathit subtlety asked one last time.

Jeerawat painfully listened to those words from Sathit. The feelings she had before, thinking Sathit had seen the value in her is now gone. Jeerawat wanted to cry but held it in. She told herself not to be vulnerable in front of this man ever again. So she changed her vulnerability to sarcasm.

"Then I will sleep with you!"
"This is what you're really good at I bet. " Sathit painfully looked at Jeerawat. That feeling of how he tried to see Jeerawat in a new light is also gone.

"If I done it many times before means I'm good at it...then yes, I'm good at it! Tell me, where do you want to sleep with me at?! Sathit, from looking at Jeerawat with agony has now turned into anger, how she was willing to sell her dignity just to get away with crime.

"I want to sleep with you right here! Can you do it?! Sathit fired back, glaring defiantly at Jeerawat as if he's putting up a challenge.

Jeerawat took off her purse from her shoulders and threw it on the ground. Miscellaneous things fell out from it. Then she she took off her outer shirt and also threw that to the ground. Sathit stood there still. She then unbuckled her belt and took that off. Sathit still stood there. Jeerawat then took off her inside shirt and threw that down. Sathit, still stood there, wandering how far and daring Jeerawat will go.

Just when Jeerawat was about to unbutton her undergarment, Sathit stopped her and became distraught.

"Enough! Just this much, I already know you're good at selling your own dignity to your own benefit."
"But from the agreement, didn't you want to sleep with me?"
"But right now, I don't want to anymore!"
"Then how would I know you wouldn't back out on your words?!"
"A person like me...can be trusted!"
"I used to think that...but in the end...you were just doing everything you could to give justice to the woman you love! Just do it and get it over with so there won't be anything between us anymore!" Jeerawat tried to unbutton her undergarment but Sathit grabbed on to her hands, "I said I won't do it!"

"Why?...you despise me?...or you're scared of me?" Jeerawat pushed his hand away.
"What do you have for me to be scared of you?!"
"You're scared of your own feelings! You're scared to be near me because you might waver....just like in the past...you wanted to be close to me to get revenge but ended up falling for my charms...you worry about me...you love me!"

Jeerawat walked closer to Sathit. When Sathit heard the word "love", it felt like his heart just got stomped on, reminding him how stupid he was so he wanted Jeerawat to feel more pain than him.

"You're the one that's wavering when you're near me...you fell for me...you love me! If your step-dad didn't bring me the evidence to expose you, I would have made you fall in love with me that you were willing to confess the truth." Sathit mocked back.

"So finally, you admitted that the reason you became close to me was to find a way to put me in jail."
"Yes! Just so you know, I'm not a lustful man like the men you've been with. The only reason I approached you was to find justice for Tew. And if tonight I touch you in any way, shape or form, it's so I can avenge for Tew! I already told you, if the law can't do anything to you, I will use the karmic law on you! I will hurt you, humiliate you, make you feel worthless! Make you live with suffering, condemned you your whole life how you were willing to sell your dignity to a man just so you can get away from jail time!" Sathit was just as hurt as Jeerawat but expressed a sneering, mockery look.

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Suddenly, Sathit was unable to keep his emotions flared up inside. He pulled Jeerawat's face in for a kiss. A kiss that was a mixture of love and pain. Jeerawat wanted to pull back but endured it so the nightmare can finally end. Sathit didn't want to do this but because of the anger, the pain, the love, of wanting to possess, wanting to win, and including the sweet taste of Jeerawat's kiss, caused Sathit unable to refrain himself. It was a kiss filled with emotions, including passion, love, pain, and resentment. All the feelings were rushed inside that both felt a sense of sweetness, bitterness, and tears....
I listen to everything and can't justify what happened ... she provoked him and he took her bait as well as she too took his. I hope this scene will be played out better in the lakorn so that I can at least justify it a little bit like Ang and Kobori in Koo Gum :)

It's sadden that Jee referenced/considered it as 'r' when she told him to get out of the hospital room. I don't know ... I'm going to have to see how it plays out to make a judgement on it.

Thank you for the translation. Let's keep the fever going and going and going lol

Last edited: