[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ceci, I'm having KC fever! And bc of that I have translated the scene where Jee goes to Sathit's house before the willing [I'm just gonna call it a willing lol] And if I'm bored, I'll probably go back and read some scenes from their good times together since I didn't even read that part yet lol. But I'm pretty sure some of these specific scenes won't be happening in the lakorn cuz maybe it's too risque lol

Back at Sathit's house, Sathit was sitting down with a strained expression, eyes looking down at his watch as if he was waiting for time. He prayed for what he was scared of not to happen. Then amidst the silence, Sathit heard a car pulled over in front of his house. Jeerawat was in the car hesitating whether she should go down or not. Sathit, still sitting at the same spot, closed his eyes, hand in a closed tight grip, continued praying. He didn't want Jeerawat to come to him and exchange her body and dignity/honor just for that evidence. He believed she has enough dignity to not do that.

"Don't Jee." "Don't come. " He pleaded to himself.

Jeerawat decided to get out the car and stared ahead at Sathit's house. She was about to open the gate, hands gripping the door tightly with pain. A part of her didn't want to go in but a part of her wanted to know what Sathit told Jariya [her mother] was true or not. Jeerawat walked inside.

Sathit was standing in the middle of the room when Jeerawat walked in. Both exchanging a cold look while hiding their pain inside.

"Tell me, you didn't come because of the agreement between your mother and I, did you?" Sathit was trying to give Jeerawat one last chance.
"Tell me, are you willing to end everything if I sleep with you?" Jeerawat asked to make sure Sathit didn't mean what he told her mother. Sathit looked at Jeerawat and thought that she asked to make sure if she did sleep with him, he would really end everything.

"If I said yes?" Sathit subtlety asked one last time.

Jeerawat painfully listened to those words from Sathit. The feelings she had before, thinking Sathit had seen the value in her is now gone. Jeerawat wanted to cry but held it in. She told herself not to be vulnerable in front of this man ever again. So she changed her vulnerability to sarcasm.

"Then I will sleep with you!"
"This is what you're really good at I bet. " Sathit painfully looked at Jeerawat. That feeling of how he tried to see Jeerawat in a new light is also gone.

"If I done it many times before means I'm good at it...then yes, I'm good at it! Tell me, where do you want to sleep with me at?! Sathit, from looking at Jeerawat with agony has now turned into anger, how she was willing to sell her dignity just to get away with crime.

"I want to sleep with you right here! Can you do it?! Sathit fired back, glaring defiantly at Jeerawat as if he's putting up a challenge.

Jeerawat took off her purse from her shoulders and threw it on the ground. Miscellaneous things fell out from it. Then she she took off her outer shirt and also threw that to the ground. Sathit stood there still. She then unbuckled her belt and took that off. Sathit still stood there. Jeerawat then took off her inside shirt and threw that down. Sathit, still stood there, wandering how far and daring Jeerawat will go.

Just when Jeerawat was about to unbutton her undergarment, Sathit stopped her and became distraught.

"Enough! Just this much, I already know you're good at selling your own dignity to your own benefit."
"But from the agreement, didn't you want to sleep with me?"
"But right now, I don't want to anymore!"
"Then how would I know you wouldn't back out on your words?!"
"A person like me...can be trusted!"
"I used to think that...but in the end...you were just doing everything you could to give justice to the woman you love! Just do it and get it over with so there won't be anything between us anymore!" Jeerawat tried to unbutton her undergarment but Sathit grabbed on to her hands, "I said I won't do it!"

"Why?...you despise me?...or you're scared of me?" Jeerawat pushed his hand away.
"What do you have for me to be scared of you?!"
"You're scared of your own feelings! You're scared to be near me because you might waver....just like in the past...you wanted to be close to me to get revenge but ended up falling for my charms...you worry about me...you love me!"

Jeerawat walked closer to Sathit. When Sathit heard the word "love", it felt like his heart just got stomped on, reminding him how stupid he was so he wanted Jeerawat to feel more pain than him.

"You're the one that's wavering when you're near me...you fell for me...you love me! If your step-dad didn't bring me the evidence to expose you, I would have made you fall in love with me that you were willing to confess the truth." Sathit mocked back.

"So finally, you admitted that the reason you became close to me was to find a way to put me in jail."
"Yes! Just so you know, I'm not a lustful man like the men you've been with. The only reason I approached you was to find justice for Tew. And if tonight I touch you in any way, shape or form, it's so I can avenge for Tew! I already told you, if the law can't do anything to you, I will use the karmic law on you! I will hurt you, humiliate you, make you feel worthless! Make you live with suffering, condemned you your whole life how you were willing to sell your dignity to a man just so you can get away from jail time!" Sathit was just as hurt as Jeerawat but expressed a sneering, mockery look.

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Suddenly, Sathit was unable to keep his emotions flared up inside. He pulled Jeerawat's face in for a kiss. A kiss that was a mixture of love and pain. Jeerawat wanted to pull back but endured it so the nightmare can finally end. Sathit didn't want to do this but because of the anger, the pain, the love, of wanting to possess, wanting to win, and including the sweet taste of Jeerawat's kiss, caused Sathit unable to refrain himself. It was a kiss filled with emotions, including passion, love, pain, and resentment. All the feelings were rushed inside that both felt a sense of sweetness, bitterness, and tears....
10 Million likes for you for subbing the spoiler! However, I do think the script is quite daring and IF it were to be played magnificently well by both of our main, it will be a very daring and bold scene for CH3. Personally, I don't like it but hey, it might change when the scene is being played on screen. It could be milder than what I imagine. I just don't know how sleeping with each other could solve problems. How is it different than what the stepdad offered to Jee. "You sleep with me I'll make you a Poo Ying" "You sleep with me I'll destroy the evidence and forget about the case".

Oh well, I'll just roll with whatever that's going to be shown. It's just lakorn btw. If it were to happen in real life... I'll take this case to the court.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, I'm having KC fever! And bc of that I have translated the scene where Jee goes to Sathit's house before the willing [I'm just gonna call it a willing lol] And if I'm bored, I'll probably go back and read some scenes from their good times together since I didn't even read that part yet lol. But I'm pretty sure some of these specific scenes won't be happening in the lakorn cuz maybe it's too risque lol

Back at Sathit's house, Sathit was sitting down with a strained expression, eyes looking down at his watch as if he was waiting for time. He prayed for what he was scared of not to happen. Then amidst the silence, Sathit heard a car pulled over in front of his house. Jeerawat was in the car hesitating whether she should go down or not. Sathit, still sitting at the same spot, closed his eyes, hand in a closed tight grip, continued praying. He didn't want Jeerawat to come to him and exchange her body and dignity/honor just for that evidence. He believed she has enough dignity to not do that.

Jeerawat decided to get out the car and stared ahead at Sathit's house. She was about to open the gate, hands gripping the door tightly with pain. A part of her didn't want to go in but a part of her wanted to know what Sathit told Jariya [her mother] was true or not. Jeerawat walked inside.

Sathit was standing in the middle of the room when Jeerawat walked in. Both exchanging a cold look while hiding their pain inside.

"Tell me, you didn't come because of the agreement between your mother and I, did you?" Sathit was trying to give Jeerawat one last chance.
"Tell me, are you willing to end everything if I sleep with you?" Jeerawat asked to make sure Sathit didn't mean what he told her mother. Sathit looked at Jeerawat and thought that she asked to make sure if she did sleep with him, he would really end everything.

Jeerawat painfully listened to those words from Sathit. The feelings she had before, thinking Sathit had seen the value in her is now gone. Jeerawat wanted to cry but held it in. She told herself not to be vulnerable in front of this man ever again. So she changed her vulnerability to sarcasm.

"This is what you're really good at I bet. " Sathit painfully looked at Jeerawat. That feeling of how he tried to see Jeerawat in a new light is also gone.

"If I done it many times before means I'm good at it...then yes, I'm good at it! Tell me, where do you want to sleep with me at?! Sathit, from looking at Jeerawat with agony has now turned into anger, how she was willing to sell her dignity just to get away with crime.

"I want to sleep with you right here! Can you do it?! Sathit fired back, glaring defiantly at Jeerawat as if he's putting up a challenge.

Jeerawat took off her purse from her shoulders and threw it on the ground. Miscellaneous things fell out from it. Then she she took off her outer shirt and also threw that to the ground. Sathit stood there still. She then unbuckled her belt and took that off. Sathit still stood there. Jeerawat then took off her inside shirt and threw that down. Sathit, still stood there, wandering how far and daring Jeerawat will go.

Just when Jeerawat was about to unbutton her undergarment, Sathit stopped her and became distraught.

"Enough! Just this much, I already know you're good at selling your own dignity to your own benefit."
"I used to think that...but in the end...you were just doing everything you could to give justice to the woman you love! Just do it and get it over with so there won't be anything between us anymore!" Jeerawat tried to unbutton her undergarment but Sathit grabbed on to her hands, "I said I won't do it!"

"Why?...you despise me?...or you're scared of me?" Jeerawat pushed his hand away.
"You're scared of your own feelings! You're scared to be near me because you might waver....just like in the past...you wanted to be close to me to get revenge but ended up falling for my charms...you worry about me...you love me!"

Jeerawat walked closer to Sathit. When Sathit heard the word "love", it felt like his heart just got stomped on, reminding him how stupid he was so he wanted Jeerawat to feel more pain than him.

"You're the one that's wavering when you're near me...you fell for me...you love me! If your step-dad didn't bring me the evidence to expose you, I would have made you fall in love with me that you were willing to confess the truth." Sathit mocked back.

"So finally, you admitted that the reason you became close to me was to find a way to put me in jail."
"Yes! Just so you know, I'm not a lustful man like the men you've been with. The only reason I approached you was to find justice for Tew. And if tonight I touch you in any way, shape or form, it's so I can avenge for Tew! I already told you, if the law can't do anything to you, I will use the karmic law on you! I will hurt you, humiliate you, make you feel worthless! Make you live with suffering, condemned you your whole life how you were willing to sell your dignity to a man just so you can get away from jail time!" Sathit was just as hurt as Jeerawat but expressed a sneering, mockery look.

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Suddenly, Sathit was unable to keep his emotions flared up inside. He pulled Jeerawat's face in for a kiss. A kiss that was a mixture of love and pain. Jeerawat wanted to pull back but endured it so the nightmare can finally end. Sathit didn't want to do this but because of the anger, the pain, the love, of wanting to possess, wanting to win, and including the sweet taste of Jeerawat's kiss, caused Sathit unable to refrain himself. It was a kiss filled with emotions, including passion, love, pain, and resentment. All the feelings were rushed inside that both felt a sense of sweetness, bitterness, and tears....
I have KC fever as well. Yaya is super gorgeous in this series. Mark is handsome as well. Everyone is deoing great in their roles.

@TubbyTinker, oh my goodness, thank you TT. My aching heart. I am thinking Yaya and Mark can pull it off. I'm not going to expect too much but I'm looking forward to the emotions of the scene.

@cecilia, Yaya is too beautiful in here. The scene is a heart wrencher for sure.

Last edited:

boogmap

sarNie Egg

Wow, million thanks for your spoiler. I'm mostly a silent reader but I decide to unveil to say thanks to you. I just wonder if this R scene happen before or after the scene in Jee's house when they two nearly have kiss?

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I listen to everything and can't justify what happened ... she provoked him and he took her bait as well as she too took his. I hope this scene will be played out better in the lakorn so that I can at least justify it a little bit like Ang and Kobori in Koo Gum :)

It's sadden that Jee referenced/considered it as 'r' when she told him to get out of the hospital room. I don't know ... I'm going to have to see how it plays out to make a judgement on it.

Thank you for the translation. Let's keep the fever going and going and going lol
Where does it say that she asks him to get out of the hospital room?
I also cant believe tt she thinks evything will b fine after she slps w him. Too naive.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wow, million thanks for your spoiler. I'm mostly a silent reader but I decide to unveil to say thanks to you. I just wonder if this R scene happen before or after the scene in Jee's house when they two nearly have kiss?
It's before. The scene you're talking about I believe happens when Sathit snuck into her house. That scene got me blushing too hahahaha but damn Chayun & Suki had to interrupt.

I just went and listened to the ending on youtube---OMG!!! I cannot wait til the ending. I hope they include all those scenes and dialogue between Jee & Sathit ❤❤

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Where does it say that she asks him to get out of the hospital room?
I also cant believe tt she thinks evything will b fine after she slps w him. Too naive.
I think Ceci meant the ending episode (?) when Jee was about to give a press conference

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Thank for spoiler. It's be heartbreaking and painful scenes for Thit and Jee. I'm hurtful for them too. I don't expect much how this scene will play in this lakorn cause we know CH3 may tone down the scene but thank to your translation, I can image it. I also look forward the next day after they did.
It's painful memories. How will they forgive and love again?

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling

Thank you so much for translating ❤

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I've watched the MV and saw Jade ( or Jett ) he got shot and they all wearing black just wondering if it after or before the R scenes :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I've watched the MV and saw Jade ( or Jett ) he got shot and they all wearing black just wondering if it after or before the R scenes :)
It's before that scene. There are many scenes i think it will happen in the end but it will air in middle. I really can't predict this lakorn. So excited.

ahome

sarNie Egg
love both episodes this week, i super like the ending song "don't tell me that" especially when it was played in the scene jee taking care o f sleeping sathit(am i correct it is the 1st time this song was used in a scene for KC?) i just think that this confirms jee already cares for sathit

saw this on twitter ctto, not sure if this is an ending spoiler but if it is this will make me super happy
IMG_20170218_205538.jpg

thank you for all the spoilers this makes me more excited for the upcoming episodes

@TubbyTinker thanks for the translation, aside from watching the drama i love to read it because i want to know what was on the mind of the character when they did something in the scene

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
love both episodes this week, i super like the ending song "don't tell me that" especially when it was played in the scene jee taking care o f sleeping sathit(am i correct it is the 1st time this song was used in a scene for KC?) i just think that this confirms jee already cares for sathit

saw this on twitter ctto, not sure if this is an ending spoiler but if it is this will make me super happy

thank you for all the spoilers this makes me more excited for the upcoming episodes

@TubbyTinker thanks for the translation, aside from watching the drama i love to read it because i want to know what was on the mind of the character when they did something in the scene
Thank you so much for sharing the spoiler photo. It is gonna be such a beautiful and admirable ending. I can't wait to see the handsome Thit become all gentleman and in love with Jee. It is gonna be different than when he is with Tiew.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
First of all a million thanks to TubbyTinker for spoiling us with such a wonderful translation.

For me, this scene is the epitome of both Sathit and Jee's feelings and probably the most justifiable scene. This is neither R or W, it is soooooo beyond that point and at another level of sacrificial love.

Ya, sure they can just sit next to each other and discuss their feelings, but then what would be the point of this drama. This scene is the biggest wave of this drama and it has to submerge both Sathit and Jee to calm their angst for each other.

So what ever happens in next two episodes is going to bring Sathit and Jee closer (including granny's death) and will show Sathit and Jee how good the other person is. At this point both see a possibility of love.

Love meant nothing to Jee but Thit and Tew's love is an eye opener for her, to know such a feeling could actually exists in real life. This is everything her heart craved for and she see a possibility with Thit as she see him warming up to her.

Love was everything for Thit and he turned cold when he lost it. But now he is warming up to Jee because of their friendship and connection but hasn't realised that his heart is also warming up to the possibility to love once again with Jee being the catalyst.

Now for the scene...

The tape is sent to Thit and all the memories of Tew resurfaces. So with the mixture of old and new feelings Thit spins out of control. With his disgust for rich people who think they can buy anyone, he conditions to Jee's mum that Jee come and sleep with him just to see if she is willing to do such a thing for mere evidence. Now he needs to justify that he dint make a mistake in judging Jee and the Jee with who he has been with the last few days is the real one and not the actress. So he hopes and prays Jee doesn't come...

Back at Sathit's house, Sathit was sitting down with a strained expression, eyes looking down at his watch as if he was waiting for time. He prayed for what he was scared of not to happen. Then amidst the silence, Sathit heard a car pulled over in front of his house.

Jeerawat was in the car hesitating whether she should go down or not. Sathit, still sitting at the same spot, closed his eyes, hand in a closed tight grip, continued praying. He didn't want Jeerawat to come to him and exchange her body and dignity/honor just for that evidence. He believed she has enough dignity to not do that.

Jee on the other hand listens to him demand his mother and she is shattered. She at this point thinks she was being so stupid to fall for a man who dint even want to look at her a few days back, to actually think there was a possibility to find a place in Thit's heart when she was the reason Tew died, Tew who owned Thit's heart.
Jee spins out of control but she is not as level headed as Thit. Jee is a fighter and approaches any situation head on. She needs answers, she needs to know what she heard is right or wrong... She rushes to face Thit...

AT THIS POINT BOTH KNOW ITS OVER.... All their new feelings trampled by their past. Both need answers but there is nothing left apart from questions...and every question leads to another question in a desperate attempt to hold onto what ever is left of each other...

Jee is so used to seeing men wanting her just for her body and she had deemed Thit to be different from them, but to see him demand THIS she loses her faith in love...

Thit is shocked, he had actually believed her to be better than this. He never thought she would offer herself for mere evidence. He is goes back to his previous view of her of just being a promiscuous woman.

Jee gets defensive and tries to rebuild the wall between them. She is DONE convincing him.
She retorts back...

It was just one question after another. At this point both are disgusted by all the feelings they have had felt for each other. Jee was the first one to fall for Thit and Jee is the first one to quit. She has reached a point where she just wants to stop fighting the world who just wants her for her body and accepts defeat by offering herself...

Thit is not able to digest his emotions. While Jee has given up and submerged under the wave, Thit is still trying to find ground.

"But from the agreement, didn't you want to sleep with me?????????????"

Jee was always honest with herself. She knew she liked him. She attacks as she knows even he wasnt innocent with his feelings...

Thit on the other hand was confused of his new feelings, scared of losing Tew in finding Jee.. He gets defensive of his actions and tries to justify she is wrong about him liking her...

Jee feels stupid that she ever let a man take advantage of her...

Thit still trying to justify that he has the upper hand...

Jee is ashamed of her feelings for him...

At this point both just want to get it over with... To break all ties with each other, to dump all the feelings they have had for each other...

Jee has already given up on them but Thit loses now and gives into THEM. Everything he thought about her, the image of Jee being a promiscuous woman, everything he had done to justify his hatred for her comes crashing down when he realises she is a virgin. Thit had fought his hardest to bury and deny all this feelings for her but Jee pours her heart out and washes over his heart by giving her precious self to him and conquers him.

The wave has finally passed but they still have the collect the pieces. Unfortunately, Thit is all alone in this as Jee has managed to close the door to her heart. Being a dutiful & honest person, its high time Thit faces the lawyer in him and gets on the guilt trip in order to bang on Jee's door.:naughty2:

My, my, my KC has found the strings to our hearts:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:. Monday and Tuesday, where you at???

Last edited by a moderator:

Noire89

Simply smile
It's Saturday! :clap:

Everything I have read has me pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been into a drama like this in a very long time. And to see how others are just as invested, since I don't understand Thai reading these spoilers is awesome, thank you peeps I mostly I drew my guesses from watching the MV's and reading the translated lyrics to the intro OST(thits song) as well as the ending OST(g's song). The lyrics to the songs say a lot about Thit and G and their feelings.

If these spoilers are anything to go by then there's going to be a lot to look forward to as well as some tears to cry when the granny passed away. The pictures for the upcoming Monday and Tuesday episodes have made my weekend and the spoilers have calmed my desparete need for the days to hurry past and for Monday to get here faster.
Have a good weekend y'all:cheer::aaaaa: