[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
So I just came to know that the lakorn is just 15 ep long, like how? why? Nooooo it's just too short :sad6: Hopefully we will see thse two again together in the future, first I wasn't too sure about them but now I can't help but love every single moment they share together<3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I hope they don't cut out that kiss scene in the lakorn lol. I mean it would be a waste of kiss for both Yaya and Mark if that kiss was cut out hahahaha you know what I mean?

Noire89

Simply smile
I hope they don't cut out that kiss scene in the lakorn lol. I mean it would be a waste of kiss for both Yaya and Mark if that kiss was cut out hahahaha you know what I mean?
Thanks for the spoilers, makes me really want to see how they will execute it.
Yes, I hope they keep the kiss scene too. I think it's important to the storyline, the transition of fighting their feelings but being unable to express it other than through that kiss. (Honestly I just want them to keep it, lol!):p;):thumbup:
It's nearly Monday the wait is nearly over.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I do hope that the lakorn is 50-60% similar (only!) to the spoilers. Sigh~!!! I do hope that they could add their own flavour bcoz by adding flavouring it's suppose to taste even better or surprise you with new flavours... (coz the "spoiler" flavour has been anticipated). Must... stay... away... from... spoilers... (so far I've failled)

Noire89

Simply smile
I do hope that the lakorn is 50-60% similar (only!) to the spoilers. Sigh~!!! I do hope that they could add their own flavour bcoz by adding flavouring it's suppose to taste even better or surprise you with new flavours... (coz the "spoiler" flavour has been anticipated). Must... stay... away... from... spoilers... (so far I've failled)
Lol! Me too. I was going to wait for a while to see if I liked the storyline based on spoilers. And then the episodes aired and I saw the positive reviews and the I watched the episodes and wanted more, and since then I have been a goner, lol!:risas3:
Can't keep away from the spoilers they get me excited to watch how they come out.:aaaaa::aaaaa:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bun-bun & Noire89, totally agree hehe.

From what I've seen so far. The lakorn did bring more flavor and spices. For instance, the part where Sathit went to Jee's condo from episode 8 is so cute and funny that I rewatched so many many times and still laughing so hard whereas the spoiler from youtube was so-so.

Watching this again while waiting for episode 9 haha.....
Here's the link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQuCEgLAZ7f/?taken-by=alwaysurassayas

So looking forward to this happy ending with baby shower......gotta repost this :)

cr:as tagged,snailcyy
P.S. Thanks to the original poster from this forum na ka.

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that baby shower picture is stinking cuuuute!:love::love:

I wonder if she'll have a girl or boy...but from those balloons, maybe a girl? lol. I still remember what Sathit told Jee about having a boy or girl :pancarta:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
luv that baby shower pic! went back to watch their first lakorn-i remembered trying a few mins of it when it first came out but didn't like the storyline so i didn't watch the rest. oh gosh they have sizzling chemistry in there too! when they look at each other their eyes just speak for itself. i can feel the attraction between these two. one of the best chemistry ever!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

I wonder if she'll have a girl or boy...but from those balloons, maybe a girl? lol. I still remember what Sathit told Jee about having a boy or girl :pancarta:
What did he say? I guess it's chessy line.
I want to read the nove...to bad we don't english version.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Reading all the spoilers getting me excited and cannot wait for tonight. I'm waiting for time to move fast to 9.25 pm so that i can watch it online

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Ok, if there is a spoiler about this......... I will do my best to not click on the spoiler button.

MUST. BE. STRONG. !!!.

:coleman::coleman::coleman:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Reading all the spoilers getting me excited and cannot wait for tonight. I'm waiting for time to move fast to 9.25 pm so that i can watch it online
Are you going to watch it via live streaming? I saw one link before this in youtube. But decided to wait for CH3. But they usually upload the last part of the episode late. Care to share the link that you'll be watching? (Just in case I can't find one) Thanks in advance.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
On Mondays Tuesdays I'm at work. I have my earphones & I get YouTube ready. I listen to this series while I'm working. It is wonderful!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun & Noire89, totally agree hehe.

From what I've seen so far. The lakorn did bring more flavor and spices. For instance, the part where Sathit went to Jee's condo from episode 8 is so cute and funny that I rewatched so many many times and still laughing so hard whereas the spoiler from youtube was so-so.

Watching this again while waiting for episode 9 haha.....
Here's the link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQuCEgLAZ7f/?taken-by=alwaysurassayas

So looking forward to this happy ending with baby shower......gotta repost this :)

cr:as tagged,snailcyy
P.S. Thanks to the original poster from this forum na ka.
Thanks for sharing! I bet so far that THAT is everyone's favourite scene! Love Jee's cheeky facial expression (esp her eyes) seeing Sathit being clumsy. Love Dao's eyes questioning and doubting Jee. AND LOVE SATHIT'S imagination! What was he imagining that he can't walk properly? Naughty... naughty...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
On Mondays Tuesdays I'm at work. I have my earphones & I get YouTube ready. I listen to this series while I'm working. It is wonderful!
I hope you will not suddenly get teary eyes or burst laughing or cringing or fan-girling or smacking... while doing work.