[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Whoooo R scene next week but im guessing it's gonna be Tues based on the preview!
I liked tdy's eps but some scenes bothered me. I know they were trying to incorportae funny scenes in tdy but they came at the wrong time. We have Jee joking and playing ard at her voice coach's hse when she went there w Thit to hide him. I mean come on, her friend/bodyguard just got shot while trying to save her. I wish they had pushed the scene to a later timing cos it felt so out of place.
I also noticed in other eps that based on yaya's hairstyle, certain scenes were shot on different days so the emotions kinda didn't add up...like it does not flow from funny to serious or vice versa naturally. Still a fav drama tho!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Is that what thit told piak when she blocked his car??
Yes, but we can fin about how they both thought about the same method on Piak. You know throwing a pitcher of water on her so she'd stop being crazy. Great minds Thit alike. I mean THINK. :naughty2:

Next week all the things we've been waiting for will be aired. Therscenesw/willing| scene. And the hopefully not cut out kiss scene. And all the drama.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I just have to write Today ep! I can't handle it lolz!
1. They are so cute , that phone talk G looks like she was talking to her bf!
2. Piak is just crazy like , she went to Thit's house just to give him a warning and there we can see that Thit was kinda scared of Piak or knew that she is definitely crazy!
3. Oh !! I smell jealousy when P'Chaiyan picked G to her Grandma's funeral!?! , Thit was gonna pick her , but he is late :( then again , he didn't go inside of the house :(! G was waiting for him :( !
4. Piak should have a serious talk with her husband ! She felt lonely and useless ~_~
5. G was always looking for Thit , tnawwwsweet! Still it's So sad about grandma! :(!
6. It was so cute when Thit grabbed G and then he hugged her so sweet! I can't ~_~ Damn , G ! Holding his hand then Thit hugged her again ! Oh my! So much skin-ship
7. The way they looked at each other ! So much chemistry.
8. Aww! Khun Jade can give his life for G!? Hmm!! Poor him ! Sugar Daddy is crazy! Gosh I hate him!
9. She was worried about him , since the target is Thit ! Ohh! The way she cried for him ~_~ oh my!!!! So much feels! I really want to know what they are saying :(
10. Oh myyyyyyyy!!!! Huh! The bush is really something for G and Thit! They always hugged when they are near the bush hahahah That annoying Jane , must destroy the moment for them!
11. Can Chaiyan and Piak get divorce already? ~_~ so annoying couple!!!! They need a baby so they can love again! Lolz
12. G's teacher was so surprised to see them! hehe! When G opened her mouth , its always " Khun Sathit" Khun Sathit"Khun Sathit" eheh
13. They looked already like a couple ~n husband and wife , ehhe like Jee took mobile from him and he always asking where will she go and wanted to go with her! Ehhe ! Ahaha I love the teacher's expressions ahahah!
14. Love is in the air at Teacher's house hehe! Ahha! Thit was so cute ! Oh my!!! Fly was helping them .she! Thit 's smile for Jee was everything ! Jee is falling in love ! Talking to herself while smiling!
15. So sad for Dao :( , Khun Jade , please open your eyes , cuz Jee is Thit's person already! And just love Khun Dao!
16. Haha I love Teacher's expression when Thit's holding her hand looks like Thit won't let her go heheh! The teacher is me heheh!
17. Poor Jee , always got slapped from Piak! Ahha Satisfied when Piak fell in the pool! G is like basically heroine hehe
18. P'Chaiyan is kinda annoying, he always go to Jee , causing more misunderstanding between them! He should go to hotel or something !
19. Phone call is automatic for them now hehe! Haha the way they smile melted my heart ! I was afraid that he will misunderstands them , but he is not and not angry!?! the teacher is so cute and funny in this ep!
20. I really like this episode >_< ! Make me happy and smile all the time! Love is really beautiful eheh ! The best ep for me so far! Skin ship , phone call, hug, smile and caring for each other ! Yaya is so beautiful and Mark is so handsome! The next ep seems sad and heart breaking ! Can't wait to watch again with Eng sub! I'm very satisfied with today episode

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching part 6/9, saw the almost kiss in the preview and i had to press pause.

My heart cannot take all these almost kisses and skinship all within 1 episode, about to explode :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OMG, somehow I watch 75% of it live and miss the ending and CH3 just take their sweet time to upload last part. Soooooo annoying:fighting3:. I am so bloody excited for today's episode.. cant wait to watch

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, there will be those fans that don't want their couples to be paired with others. We can't control those. That's how they like it. :risas3:
As what we can see now, Yaya can be paired with anyone. Mark and Kim can be paired with anyone also. I think CH3 needs to pair Nadech with other girls also. The last time he was paired to somebody else was with Mew. (correct me if I'm wrong). In this way, they can improve their skills.

Look at how Mark and Yaya compliment with each other. With the right genre and casting, they can really improve.
Agreed.

I'm a big MK supporter. Although I enjoy them together, I rather they take a break onscreen and act with other actors. I enjoy seeing that their acting can strike chemistry with others as well, not just stuck in their own, comfortable bubble. Glad Mark took on this role with Yaya. I believe when both leads emerge themselves into their role it can make fans forget who they are in real life, and chemistry is bound to happen. Same as Mark and Yaya in this lakorn, I felt the same with Kim/James and Kim/Nadech.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ok, everybody in the house... let me hear you SCREAAAMMM!!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
I'm crying cuz I won't be able to watch today's episode until tmr night. I gotta study for my essay exam which is worth 500 points- a quarter of my grade. But I couldn't help but went looking for spoiler pics on instagram haha.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Is that what thit told piak when she blocked his car??
The part where Piak Showed her phone to thit.
Piak: what is this?
Thit: this is......
Piak: you must be shock. Why did you do this to me? You already know how much I hate her. She took chaiya away from me so why are you getting involve with her for?
Thit: (I'm not really sure what he said at first but he did say) she helped me so I took her home (somewhere alone those lines)
Piak: help? To the point where you have to do it like this? (I she said something like Jeed seduced him or something. I'm not so sure since I only know a little Thai)
Thit: that's not it
Piak: if it's not that then what is it? I already lost someone and now I'm about to lose someone else. I have no one else anymore. Why would you do this to me? Can't you remember she killed your (girlfriend?) Can't you remember?
Thit: that's enough Piak......come here (drags her to the window to look at her reflection) look at yourself and stop. Tell me Piak, who is this person in front of me? And don't tell me that this is my little sister because my little sister is much more lovable than this. She use to be much more happier than this and she speak straightforwardly but she has a kind heart and she doesn't speak so rashly and harsh like this.
Piak: p'thit I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Thit: Piak what I said is because I love you. I don't want you to ruin yourself/life like this. You have to believe me. You have to stop being suspicious. Stop being .........(not sure)....and go back to chaiya at home. Go and make things right with him and go talk to him with a straight head not with your anger. So I'm going to tell you another thing that Jee really has nothing going on with chaiya.
Piak: if it was before and you didn't go involve yourself with Piak mess then you wouldn't go involve yourself with her like this. Maybe you've already change your mind about something thit.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Jane. Lol! Her voice can be grating to the ears. As for her going into Thit's house and taking care of chores, I would have been looking at her like she was some alien. I understand he is her boss, but only in office not his home.
I don't know other people's customs but from my dad's country of origin visitors are not allowed to clean or touch the host's stuff. Same with my mother's home country. It is considered rude for the visitor to do anything unless they are there for a long stay of a month or something longer than a day or a week.

I've posted a lot today, lol! That is what 9 hours of sleep and a day off does to me lol!
Same here, my parents' customs are the same way. We bring water for our guests/visitors and even if they offered to wash the dish or bowl that they just finished, we declined and take it away from them.

Jane is just being annoying :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The part where Piak Showed her phone to thit.
Piak: what is this?
Thit: this is......
Piak: you must be shock. Why did you do this to me? You already know how much I hate her. She took chaiya away from me so why are you getting involve with her for?
Thit: (I'm not really sure what he said at first but he did say) she helped me so I took her home (somewhere alone those lines)
Piak: help? To the point where you have to do it like this? (I she said something like Jeed seduced him or something. I'm not so sure since I only know a little Thai)
Thit: that's not it
Piak: if it's not that then what is it? I already lost someone and now I'm about to lose someone else. I have no one else anymore. Why would you do this to me? Can't you remember she killed your (girlfriend?) Can't you remember?
Thit: that's enough Piak......come here (drags her to the window to look at her reflection) look at yourself and stop. Tell me Piak, who is this person in front of me? And don't tell me that this is my little sister because my little sister is much more lovable than this. She use to be much more happier than this and she speak straightforwardly but she has a kind heart and she doesn't speak so rashly and harsh like this.
Piak: p'thit I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Thit: Piak what I said is because I love you. I don't want you to ruin yourself/life like this. You have to believe me. You have to stop being suspicious. Stop being .........(not sure)....and go back to chaiya at home. Go and make things right with him and go talk to him with a straight head not with your anger. So I'm going to tell you another thing that Jee really has nothing going on with chaiya.
Piak: if it was before and you didn't go involve yourself with Piak mess then you wouldn't go involve yourself with her like this. Maybe you've already change your mind about something thit.
Thank you so much for translating the scene!! Im so thankful thit told that to piak