[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Innocent as in she didnt sleep with the step father... So I thought that after the R/W scene ,Sathit actually realizes she was just being framed and will realize his mistake.. But from the scene you described it looks like they will still have differences...

So when does Sathit actually know and when does he save their relationship...
lol yeah Sathit doesn't apologize to her after they slept together. And i dont think that mattered to him too regarding if she was pure or not. He forced himself to hate her as much as he can. Both of them try to live their own life after that but u know, cupid has a way for them to meet again lol.

He doesn't find out the truth until towards the end and we're gonna have Jee's mom and Jane to thank for that

chaitra

sarNie Adult
lol yeah Sathit doesn't apologize to her after they slept together. And i dont think that mattered to him too regarding if she was pure or not. He forced himself to hate her as much as he can. Both of them try to live their own life after that but u know, cupid has a way for them to meet again lol.

He doesn't find out the truth until towards the end and we're gonna have Jee's mom and Jane to thank for that
Really:fighting3:... Awe man.... Just when they were so sweet towards each other this had to happen:crybaby2:? I am gonna miss sweet Thit and Jee:angel10:

saki

sarNie Adult

Hehe I'm curious- can you please tell me what episode he finds out from Jane? Just under a spoiler tag?

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Come on guys.. this is call "Kluencheewit" thread. Go talk about other actors in the other thread.. LOL y'all got me all excited cause the last page I was in was 133 I was so hyped to read all your guys comments but they turned out to be 90% about other actors LOL..

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Hi!!! Have you guys see the latest post/story of Mark in Instagram!??? That song is definitely the song from KC ( Yaya was playing that song)!! I want to know the name of that song badly ehhhh!?! Please >_< :love:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
If base on lakorn episode, I think he finds out somewhere in ep14.

Lol @chaitra even though we might not get to see sweet scenes from them but I'm sure there's gonna be those angst scenes that will pull on our heartstrings hehehe
Ok I promise this is the last question:worship2:... (Sorry, so greedy:facepalm:).. Why does Sathit sneak into Jee's condo:confused12:???

Last edited:
Hello... It's been interesting reading all your post...
Thanks for the spoilers and the feedback ;)
It's gonna be a long wait until next monday... I hope we will be able to have more images this weekend...
Also, I'd like to read more about the upcoming eps... My heart is already broken after reading the morning after spoiler...
Please, post something that ease the feeling... :D

autumn21

sarNie Egg
Ok I promise this is the last question:worship2:... (Sorry, so greedy:facepalm:).. Why does Sathit sneak into Jee's condo:confused12:???
As my translation I read, Thit remember the password so he can sneak into Jee's condo, but I don't know why he knows the password :confused0: (cause the W-scene happens in his house, right?). We should wait for TubbyTinker for the answer :naughty2:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi!!! Have you guys see the latest post/story of Mark in Instagram!??? That song is definitely the song from KC ( Yaya was playing that song)!! I want to know the name of that song badly ehhhh!?! Please >_< :love:
Yeah I was able to see it as well! It's the opening theme song, I just don't know the exact title.

lavie93

NY 4ever
you guys are all killing me hahahhahaha. As much as I want to spoil EVERYTHING but I'm going too refrain myself from doing it. I'll spoil once in awhile as we watch upcoming episodes:celebrate16:
I know that it's hard to spoil everything before the next coming eps but i just cant stop this fever... OMG arhhhh.. I wish i didn't watch KC from ep1 like thissss.... should have waited till the final eps to watch all in one time..... Or can u just send us (i mean another members who really want to know, me included :p) the script of how Thit knows the truth and starts following our Jee to apologize her by inbox or sth like that... I'm sorry if my comment disturb you.. T.T

Last edited: