[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
HERE'S PART 1 OF THE SPOILERS. DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SANE, READ IF YOU WANT TO BE INSANE LMAO!

I feel like I had to add these spoilers in before I got to where he went after her

Sathit finally finds out that Jee was drugged that night of the accident through Jane. Jane had gone to go talk to Jariya [Jee’s mom] regarding something and Jariya had given Jane the doctor’s report and also CCTV footage of the scene where the accident happened. Now, how did Jariya obtained these evidence? I have no idea lol. But Jane was telling him that Sittha wanted to sleep with Jee that night so he drugged her. Jee was not under the influence of alcohol but more under the influence of drug. Sathit was actually shocked to learn the truth and pissed that Sittha was trying to do that to Jee. Around the same time, Jee had fallen off a horse from her photoshoot with Pim. [By now, Suki, Chayan and Piak already knew that Jee is pregnant with Sathit] Of course Pim was the one that caused Jee to fall off the horse. Chayan called Sathit to inform him about Jee’s accident.

“Jee was doing a photo shoot and fell off the horse. She’s not doing so well. Do you want to come see her?”

Piak who was nearby got annoyed of how Chayan was beating around the bush so she snatched the phone from Chayan and told Sathit the truth.

“Jee is pregnant with you. She’s not pregnant with Chayan like how we understood. If you still think she is still important in your life, hurry up and come, if you want to be able to say your goodbye. You must come right now!”

“Watch when Thit has a heart attack over that”, Chayan told Piak after she hung up the phone. Then in that moment, Sathit called Piak back but instead of answering, Piak turned off the phone.

“I have to do it this way for him to realize his feelings. When it comes to things like this, he has to know how to think on his own.”

FF to the hospital scene…….

Reporters were all over the hospital waiting to interview Jee about her pregnancy. They wanted to know if she is really pregnant and if Chayan is the father. Suki, Chayan, Dao, and Piak were outside of Jee’s room trying to calm the reporters. Piak assured the reporters that Chayan is not the father and that there was nothing going on between Chayan and Jee.

Jeerawat came out of the doctor’s office in a wheelchair and was overwhelmed by the reporters hounding her with questions and taking her pictures.

“I have nothing to say. Can anyone please take me out of here?”

In that moment, Sathit cut through the crowds of reporters and pulled Jee into a hug, shielding her face from the cameras. “Whoever takes pictures of Jeerawat without my permission, they will all get sued!”

Everyone in that area was appalled by Sathit’s actions.

Sathit was still hugging Jee while he told the reporters in a firm voice, “The only thing you can write about Jee is that Jee has never messed with anyone else husband. Because I am her husband.”

“Told you my method will work” Piak looked at Chayan and smiled.

FF to the scene in Jee’s hospital room.

Sathit, Suki, Dao, Piak, and Chayan were all present. The doctor was telling Sathit of Jee and the baby’s condition. He said both mother and baby are doing good but both Sathit and Jee needs to be careful from now on bc Jee can easily have a miscarriage. Sathit told the doctor he will look after Jee and the baby himself from now on.

Jee ignored and pretended that Sathit wasn’t in the room and turned to look at Suki, “I want to hold a press conference.”

Sathit spoke up, “Regarding the press conference, I talked to Piak already. Let’s wait until you and the baby are stronger than this then we’ll do it together. “

“Who’s ‘we’?!” Jeerawat asked in a cold tone voice.

“You and me, Jee.” Sathit spoke in a soft voice. He reached for Jeerawat’s hand but she moved her hands away.

“Between you and me, there is no ‘we’.”

“Jee….”

“I want to hold a press conference on my own so that I can tell them that what you said earlier is not true!”

Sathit tried pleading with her. “Jee…”

“Choose, either you get out of my life right now or I’ll tell the reporters that the reason I’m pregnant is because I got raped.”

“That’s not true! You know that that night wasn’t—“

“But it happened because I was forced to compensate for my sins. Having sexual intercourse while one party is unwilling, tell me Mr. Attorney, would you call that rape or not?!”

“Jee!”

“Since I asked you nicely to get out of my life but you refuse to listen, I will use the law to deal with you. Remember Khun Sathit, you have the right to get revenge on me but you have no right to use my baby as a tool for your vengeance.”

“You still don’t understand Jee? Those anger and vengeance ended a long time ago. Everything that I’m doing now, it’s not about getting revenge. I’m doing it because I—“

“No matter what your reason is, I don’t need it. Somebody please take him out!”

“Jee…”

“If you won’t leave, then I will.”

Everyone in the room was trying to have Jee stay and have Sathit leave the room. At first he refused but ended up going outside with Piak and Chayan.

Somewhere in that episode, Sathit went to go visit Tew’s grave and apologize for what he’s done and for the feelings he has for Jeerawat. Tew’s mom who was also there told Sathit not to feel apologetic. She told him that both her and Tew are happy he’s able to move on with his life. He told her that Jee doesn’t want him in her life and Tew’s mom told him that maybe Jee is not giving him a chance is because he forgot to tell her something. Sometimes, a woman, although wants a father for the baby but if she gets him but not his heart, then she doesn’t want him. Sathit understood what Aunt Wadee meant so he rushed back to the hospital. He bought Jee a bouquet of flowers, two stuffed animals, one in blue and one in pink. He covered his face with the bouquet of flowers and the stuffed animals and walked into the room, wanting to play peek-a-boo with Jeerawat.

“Peek-a-boo!”

To his surprise, he walked into an empty cleaned room. Jeerawat was nowhere in sight.

“Jee!”

TO BE CONTINUED……….:celebrate16: ok people, I will warn you right now that the part 2 spoilers is coming on later but i advise you to read the spoilers when no one is around because it is that cute:icon12: and i'm only going to spoil one scene bc it is my favorite scene and I pray that they keep every detail of that scene in the lakorn:)
Thank you so much for the spoilers....that's so generous of you :) ❤❤❤❤
I can't wait to watch it :)

About the doctors report, I think Gee's Mom got it from Suki. Because he was the one who told Gee that she was drugged with (can't recall the name).

Last edited:

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Thank thousand times for spoiler. I know Thi will be all sweet to Jee. I hope that ww will see all those scenes on lakorn. If not we can read your translation and image how Mark and Yaya play them
Oh no! It can't be just spoiler please:crybaby2:It had to be in the lakorn! It must be! and it had to be 15 episodes so we can enjoy every sweet scenes like in the novel:thumbup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Jumped back on the KC train pretty quick, the phone conversation between Jee and Thit in the beginning of EP 10 OMGG butterflies!! I love how they can at least speak to each other nicely instead of being stubborn all the way through

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I actually don't remember why he went there. I think his excuse was to clear things up regarding Jee and Chayun and Piak but I think it's also bc he misses her hahahaha
This makes sense... basically he will never admit to himself that he misses her, instead finds all sorts of reasons to bump into her.... Sooooo excited to see why this scene ends up in him trying to kiss her :pancarta:.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Satith at Jee's condo:

On the 3 Wic show, Chiayan pushed Tith to his knees to apologize to Jee. I'm thinking Chiayan finds out that they slept together. Hmmm....

:icon12::icon12::icon12:My ode to @TubbyTinker #letsbecrazytogether KC :celebrate16::aaaaa::naughty2::nut:

m010313

sarNie Egg
Omg that condo scene tho!!!!!! Can Monday come any sooner?!!!!! I'm going crazy here!! thank you all for all the spoilers and videos bts!