[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

luther

"Such fun!"
I feel so sorry for Jee like damn this girl never had a day with peace and happiness. Grandma Jan and Pan are the ones who can actually make Jee happy , she had good times with them but those days has gone. Yes she was the one who killed Tiw but didn't do it on purpose , it was the disgusting step dad father who drugged her. She tried her best to pay for sin ( mistake ??!) already.. can anyone tell me if Sathit assumped that Jee fell pregnant with Chaiyan pls :(
Yes he does. Piak tells him that Jee is pregnant with Chayan after they get divorced. If Satit found out about Jee's pregnancy another way without Chayans name attached to it, then he might not of made that assumption. So once again, Piak strikes with her uncanning ability to stir up shit.:BangHead:

P.s. Piak does somewhat redeem herself later on though.

Last edited:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yes he does. Piak tells him that Jee is pregnant with Chayan after they get divorced. If Satit found out about Jee's pregnancy another way without Chayans name attached to it, then he might not of made that assumption. So once again, Piak strikes with her uncanning ability to stir up shit.:BangHead:

P.s. Piak does somewhat redeem herself later on though.
How you spoil how please

luther

"Such fun!"
How you spoil how please
?????
If you're referring to the fact that my answer isn't a spoiler, it kind of is because those things haven't happened yet. Also, I don't want to give away anything to those who want to watch it without knowing what happens in advance. I'm just erring on the side of caution. :)

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
?????
If you're referring to the fact that my answer isn't a spoiler, it kind of is because those things haven't happened yet. Also, I don't want to give away anything to those who want to watch it without knowing what happens in advance. I'm just erring on the side of caution. :)
Dang auto correct! I was talking about if you can spoil, or refer me to something that spoils, how pink redeems herself. I'm sorry, I'm just so impatient! That's the thing with Lakorns...they drag on and on...:nut:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Masu is going to go to Dao just cause Jee rejected him. Yet it's probably going to be some lame excuse like "I thought I liked Jee, but it was you all along.", reminds me of Chaya and Mee from PCKK.

I just hope it won't be as forced later on in the lakorn.
At least with Jade, you can definitely tell he has feelings for Dao. So later on when he does confess (even after Jee rejected him), I'll give him credit. Sometimes in other lakorns, other than getting rejected by the n'ek, that confession has nothing to back it up. Dao is sooooooooo nice that I feel no one deserves her haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
At least with Jade, you can definitely tell he has feelings for Dao. So later on when he does confess (even after Jee rejected him), I'll give him credit. Sometimes in other lakorns, other than getting rejected by the n'ek, that confession has nothing to back it up. Dao is sooooooooo nice that I feel no one deserves her haha.
True, I'm just thinking sometimes these second leads don't deserve each other. I'm hoping they'll try to develop their love story more.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Satith will have to deal with the anger, disappointment, revenge, mixed with his feelings of love and the endurance him and Jee have been going through. I wish Tith would friggin realize that Sittha was just trying to effing kill him!!! Why on earth would Tith believes Sittha's words. With his lawyer mind, I wish he would of confronted Jee after seeing the CTV footage. Greeeeddd!!!

The way the novel and Thip explains his feelings in "that" scene is so pitiful and passionate. He has a lot of passion towards Jee. Love, revenge, madness, lust....love

luther

"Such fun!"
Dang auto correct! I was talking about if you can spoil, or refer me to something that spoils, how pink redeems herself. I'm sorry, I'm just so impatient! That's the thing with Lakorns...they drag on and on...:nut:
Oh haha. Yeah autocorrect has screwed me over several times too.

Here's some spoilers as per request. ;)

Well if you want to know how Piak redeems herself, both her and Jane are the two main catalysts that get Satit and Jee back together. Jane reveals to Satit that Jee was drugged on the night of the accident and shows him a doctors report to prove it. Whereas Piak, once she and Chayan reunite, sets the record straight regarding Jee's baby daddy. She also tells a white lie about Jee's condition after she falls off a horse on the set of a lakorn, thus making Satit finally get off his ass and make amends . She tells him that he needs to come to the hosipital ASAP if he doesn't want to miss out on saying goodbye to Jee like he did Tiw, implying that Jee's condition is really bad when it really wasn't. :cheer:
Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Oh haha. Yeah autocorrect has screwed me over several times too.

Here's some spoilers as per request. ;)

Well if you want to know how Piak redeems herself. Both her and Jane are the two main catalysts that get Satit and Jee back together. Jane reveals to Satit that Jee was drugged on the night of the and shows him a doctors report to prove it. Whereas Piak, once she and Chayan reunite sets the record straight regarding Jee's baby daddy. She also tells a white lie about Jee's condition after she falls off a horse on the set of a lakorn, thus making Satit finally get of his ass and make amends . She tells him that he needs to come to the hosipital ASAP if he doesn't want to miss out on saying goodbye to Jee like he did Tiw, implying that Jee's condition is reply bad when it really wasn't. :cheer:
Hope you enjoyed!
You're the best. I can speak and understand Thai pretty fluently, but as far as reading in writing.....let's just say I'm still honing my skills :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
Owww! gosh! Mark? Is this part of the script? :risas3:
So little gesture means so much to me. I love how he's still thinking about her when he's talking to the police on the other line. Seeing his love crying, he's not hesitant to wipe it even if he's busy attending to someone's call. :love::love:

It's like telling "I got you, don't worry" babysw

luther

"Such fun!"
You're the best. I can speak and understand Thai pretty fluently, but as far as reading in writing.....let's just say I'm still honing my skills :thumbup:
Haha. I can't read or write Thai at all. I don't come from a Thai background. My language skills are purely verbal. I know what happens because I listened to a podcast of the script, which I linked on page 149 (I think) of this forum if you're interested. ;)

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Owww! gosh! Mark? Is this part of the script? :risas3:
So little gesture means so much to me. I love how he's still thinking about her when he's talking to the police on the other line. Seeing his love crying, he's not hesitant to wipe it even if he's busy attending to someone's call. :love::love:

It's like telling "I got you, don't worry" babysw
That part makes me want him and Yaya to date in real life...don't hate me MK fans.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark & Yaya just have me loving them every time they're on screen!

I agree with someone's previous comment about Jade and Dao though. I would hate for them to be like Chaya and Mee. That love came out of nowhere and I do not think Mee should have given into Chaya after how mean he was to her. At least in this one Jade is always nice to Dao, and it did seem that earlier he felt something when they almost kissed.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
That part makes me want him and Yaya to date in real life...don't hate me MK fans.
Hahaha. Sometimes, I think about that. What if Yaya and Mark date in real life, but you know, I can totally feel, miles away, that Mark is into Kim so much so instead of thinking so much how touchy Mark to Yaya in that scene, I finn cause I think Mark is doing that to Kim in real life. :risas3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark & Yaya just have me loving them every time they're on screen!

I agree with someone's previous comment about Jade and Dao though. I would hate for them to be like Chaya and Mee. That love came out of nowhere and I do not think Mee should have given into Chaya after how mean he was to her. At least in this one Jade is always nice to Dao, and it did seem that earlier he felt something when they almost kissed.
Yep true, I was so mad about Chaya and Mee all of the sudden he proposes after finding out he was really the uncle, yet the whole time, he used her. So disappointing but yes, I'm glad Jade is so nice to Dao.