[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm not watching it yet but saw some scenes of jade and Dao at the beach (?) Like wtf, did he not just get heartbroken yesterday and now he's with Dao already? lol

I cant wait to home and watch this eeeeeek!!!!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching it yet but saw some scenes of jade and Dao at the beach (?) Like wtf, did he not just get heartbroken yesterday and now he's with Dao already? lol

I cant wait to home and watch this eeeeeek!!!!
Jade Dao, that's better cause we don't need to see they go around to fit and makeup.

I LOVE THE CONDO SCENE. I'm so surprise to see him sitting in sofa look like the boss and his satisfied face LOL Jee won't escape from Boss Thit. For next kissing, i will think the are kissing and Suku- Chaiyan interupt

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I got so emotional during the "Are you hurt" scene!!! They're so cute, they just can't resist each other! NOOOO KC is almost over!! 2 more weeks :sad6::sad6::sad6:
I love today's episode. I'm surprise Jade and Dao got it on so quick. They're cute though, I just wanna know what he said to her though lol.

I think that was also a real kiss, on the Sofa

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OMG

Next week is going to be amazing.......

Jee gets pregnant. Sitta attacks her and hits her. Jariya see this and loses her temper and attacks Sitta (probably kills him also) Thit gets into an accident while speaking to Jee on phone...

Last edited: