[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thit looks really worried about Jee... and omg when jee asked him if it hurts, i swear at that moment it's really obvious that they are very much in love with each other.. their eyes are just full with unspoken words, and when it gets too much that's how the kiss happened...

And chaiyan had to ruin it :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I'm not watching it yet but saw some scenes of jade and Dao at the beach (?) Like wtf, did he not just get heartbroken yesterday and now he's with Dao already? lol

I cant wait to home and watch this eeeeeek!!!!
Hey TubbyTinker! I saw your name on the ShareRice on Yaya's bio this morning. Just wanna say your doing a great job on her bio:thumbup: keep all of your works for Thai actors and drama:cheer:

cecilia

Staff member
I just realize he told her mother that only honor can be paid off with this vengeance/fire lol He's willing to lose his honor if Jee's willing to lose her honor with him. This means he loves her enough to let her be his first and vise versa, though, it seems inappropriate but to have him pull himself down to lose it with her means a lot for this sadist fan lol -- I'm sure he knows she's a clean person to risk himself, think of aid, especially in the entertainment industry if he's so very much disgusted by their 'lifestyle' (according to him lol).

Also, he remembers her birthday, her driver license, phone #, license plate#, height, weight, and chest size lol -- this means he has been stalking her, well, admiring/studying her for a very long long time. Thit, who knows what he can do to pull them tricks on us --- we're admiring the obvious and forgot the oblivious lol He's subtle words can be quite sneaky ...

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right, so over Chaiyan. i know he needs Jee to vent out on but you know how crazy your baby momma is.
Uff I agree their eyes are just full of love!! Bravo!! They're both improving so much.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I hate him( as Thit) , but at the same I'm falling for him ahhaha! :facepalm::icon12:
At first, I really hate him and Piak for always have a negative thought of Jee, but not anymore now:thumbup: but I feel like, after the W scene he should at least apologize to her after he realize she's a virgin.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, he remembers her birthday, her driver license, phone #, license plate, height, weight, and chest size lol -- this means he has been stalking her, well, admiring/studying her for a very long long time.
Information gained from previous favorite past time - stalking jee lmao :risas3::risas3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if I should go to sleep or watch Episode 11 with subtitles since it's already 1:33AM here in PH and I am already reminded several times to stop sleeping late but I can't stop for some reasons.
Something personal too.
Ugh!!! :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
When Thit kept looking at the bed, cause he was guilty, i thought there was going to be specks of blood lol.
But because there was no blood, Mark's going to believe Jee is prego with Chaiyan :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
At first, I really hate him and Piak for always have a negative thought of Jee, but not anymore now:thumbup: but I feel like, after the W scene he should at least apologize to her after he realize she's a virgin.
I don't think he knew she's a virgin or else we won't have misunderstand

Need to rewatch their condo scene again... too hot to control myself

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I wish there was a "sad" button I can choose for your post because this sounds so sad. I am about to cry just reading your description of the event. So my plan is to leave work early to watch both episodes or stay late, watch them at midnight( when I go to sleep) and take the next day off just to recoup. I am officially crazy!
Yes it's probably way better to watch it at home... cause this episode is like a rollercoaster of emotions.. it's sad then happy then it makes you angry too.. all in all it's just crazy amazing...

lavie93

NY 4ever
I wonder how Thit knows that, is there a scene that prove it? Or it's just a standard of lakorn that n'ek always a virgin?