[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

varda

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_1165.jpg

Sorry for OOT am not sure whether someone's already post, since I can't remember. I just found out that in twitter there's account for @MissJeerawat @MisterSatid @MissPiyakul @MisterChayunt

OMG the craziness :pancarta::thumbup::risas3::cheer::aaaaa:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if I should go to sleep or watch Episode 11 with subtitles since it's already 1:33AM here in PH and I am already reminded several times to stop sleeping late but I can't stop for some reasons.
Something personal too.
Ugh!!! :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
Follow your brain hehe , after watching this (I realized that it's not good to follow your heart haha jk!' Just follow your heart :facepalm::icon12::pancarta:

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
When Thit kept looking at the bed, cause he was guilty, i though there was going to be specks of blood lol.
But because there was no blood, Mark's going to believe Jee is prego with Chaiyan :sad6::sad6::sad6:
I thought the same thing, even more that Piak heard when the doctor said she is pregnant

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yes it's probably way better to watch it at home... cause this episode is like a rollercoaster of emotions.. it's sad then happy then it makes you angry too.. all in all it's just crazy amazing...
It's definitely roller coaster ep and even the bed scene. I'm not satisfied with the kiss. They brough so much emotion before the kiss but quickly pass and next was after scene. The kiss in MV was better view than this one.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I don't think he knew she's a virgin or else we won't have misunderstand

Need to rewatch their condo scene again... too hot to control myself
Actually I don't exactly know since It's not subbed yet, I just assuming by the way Sathit's expression and from all of spoilers and synopsis that I've read. Do you think she's proven as a virgin in this episode?:confused12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It's definitely roller coaster ep and even the bed scene. I'm not satisfied with the kiss. They brough so much emotion before the kiss but quickly pass and next was after scene. The kiss in MV was better view than this one.
I'm okay with the kiss in the condo, but the W/R scene was cut too short. We literally got .00001 seconds of it. :confused12::BangHead::BangHead:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think she'd be proven as a virgin. Cause in the preview piak heard that jee is pregnant and guess who would be the first person piak tattles to?

Mr Lawyer himself.

cecilia

Staff member
When Thit kept looking at the bed, cause he was guilty, i though there was going to be specks of blood lol.
But because there was no blood, Mark's going to believe Jee is prego with Chaiyan :sad6::sad6::sad6:
That's what happen when he rushed it .. he could have enjoy it and know how clean of a person she is. I'm sure he knows deep down that she's not that kind of woman but due to his sister's influence .. he just have to be very hoo bao!

I love how he looks at that bed -- IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME WITHOUT JEE lol Oops! Time to move to the couch -- wait, she marked her territory all over his place, especially places that he can sleep lol No way will he forget her ... though, it is only momentary but a whole night will last him many life time. Makes sense why he has to make that lame excuse of returning her lipstick to her THAT EVENING lol

Anyway, I thought p'Aew execute their 'love' scene nicely without over exposing much ... She left so much for us to imagine with the morning after. That forceful kiss the night before ... was hot. It would have been better if Jee closes her eyes in happiness instead of confuse/strange/lost.

Yes it's probably way better to watch it at home... cause this episode is like a rollercoaster of emotions.. it's sad then happy then it makes you angry too.. all in all it's just crazy amazing...
I stream it live this morning ... my emotions ran all over ... Sad, happy ... happy.. sad lol

mey198

sarNie Egg
I wish there was a "sad" button I can choose for your post because this sounds so sad. I am about to cry just reading your description of the event. So my plan is to leave work early to watch both episodes or stay late, watch them at midnight( when I go to sleep) and take the next day off just to recoup. I am officially crazy!
It's ok. We are all crazy for this drama. It's gonna be a long journey till next week episode. #letbecrazytogether

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
And in the next episode is Jane (what an annoying voice she has) with Jee's mother. Will she give evidence to Jane?