[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
And in the next episode is Jane (what an annoying voice she has) with Jee's mother. Will she give evidence to Jane?
She annoyed me today with 'P'Jade, p'Jee loves Chaiyan.' or 'I hope you didn't stop this case because of p'Jee.' Wait, "will you reopen p'Tiw's case again.' OMG! She needs a life lol Well, I shouldn't say that. I should be okay with her doing this because she's going to bring Thit and Jee closer ... ok, let her be the mean and annoying cupid for now lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hey TubbyTinker! I saw your name on the ShareRice on Yaya's bio this morning. Just wanna say your doing a great job on her bio:thumbup: keep all of your works for Thai actors and drama:cheer:
??????? I'm not sure if I know what you're talking about lol. I don't think I ever went and edit any star bio before lol

cecilia

Staff member
Have you seen the old version of that "making baby" scene !? Is itdifferent !?
It's Johnny -- he's always scary on his rawr scene ... he's good at playing his role and throwing them insults too. Probably will hurt 10x more than Mark in this version of Thit.

Yeah i mean the kiss in Thit's house. It likes i rode rollercoaster too lol
I wish it was executed better ... would have been nice to see Jee stare at him for awhile as he continues to take are of her wound. I'd love to see that hesitation look on her to whether or not touch it then to eventually touches it. Then again, if this happen then that means I won't get to see that soft and gentle kiss scene .. NVM lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Kit_exol No I have not seen it. But someone let me know if it's better lol.

I wonder how they made it to the bed. Did she willingly walked upstairs, did they continue kissing while walking upstairs? Did he carry her while going upstairs, were their lips locked together the whole time? Did she struggle and tried to back out? Like what happened. SOOOO many questions.

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
She annoyed me today with 'P'Jade, p'Jee loves Chaiyan.' or 'I hope you didn't stop this case because of p'Jee.' Wait, "will you reopen p'Tiw's case again.' OMG! She needs a life lol Well, I shouldn't say that. I should be okay with her doing this because she's going to bring Thit and Jee closer ... ok, let her be the mean and annoying cupid for now lol
When she starts talking, I want to skip her scenes!!! And the worst is coming because she will play nurse with Thit :facepalm:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
It's Johnny -- he's always scary on his rawr scene ... he's good at playing his role and throwing them insults too. Probably will hurt 10x more than Mark in this version of Thit.
Thanks for answering my q! But what I'm curious is about that R or W scene !? Cuz here they just showed only the morning par ( for short ) t !?! So they did the same too in Old ver!?

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen the old version. The old version thit is much meaner. He mocked jee on what she's crying about. It was definite R in the old version
In the old version it was rape, and she tries to kill herself! And it was disgusting after the fact.

cecilia

Staff member
Yeah i mean the kiss in Thit's house. It likes i rode rollercoaster too lol
I wish it was executed better ... would have been nice to see Jee stare at him for awhile as he continues to take are of her wound. I'd love to see

I wonder how they made it to the bed. Did she willingly walked upstairs, did they continue kissing while walking upstairs? Did he carry her while going upstairs, were their lips locked together the whole time? Did she struggle and tried to back out? Like what happened. SOOOO many questions.
That's what our imagination is made of ... someone who's good at writing romance should consider writing this part to fill in the GAP lol
Thanks for answering my q! But what I'm curious is about that R or W scene !? Cuz here they just showed only the morning par ( for short ) t !?! So they did the same too in Old ver!?
I'm not sure .. I didn't watch the old version. I said that because Johnny is REALLY good at playing sadist roles. I get scare every time he rawr his n'ek ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord, I swear , all I did was blink & I miss the rscene/willing :risas3: , I need to tape my eye lid when I re-watch it later LOL..see its wasn't that bad ladies , if anything, the hottest part was when Ms.Jee drop her dress ( or was it a robe ? night grown? Haha) & she have nice leg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version it was rape, and she tries to kill herself! And it was disgusting after the fact.
Exactly! I was speechless when she almost blew her head off if thit didn't intervene. Im glad they didn't follow the old version storyline in this remake

cecilia

Staff member
When she starts talking, I want to skip her scenes!!! And the worst is coming because she will play nurse with Thit :facepalm:
That 'angel' eyes look bothers me too lol -- But, she's an innocent cupid like us, in a instigating way, so let her be lol

good lord, I swear , all I did was blink & I miss the rscene/willing :risas3: , I need to tape my eye lid when I re-watch it later LOL..see its wasn't that bad ladies , if anything, the hottest part was when Ms.Jee drop her dress ( or was it a robe ? night grown? Haha) & she have nice leg
You should consider writing your smoothie to fill in this gap for the young minds in here ... I could use some too but already have things picture in my head with your 'wall talk' so whichever you pick I'm fine lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm not watching it yet but saw some scenes of jade and Dao at the beach (?) Like wtf, did he not just get heartbroken yesterday and now he's with Dao already? lol

I cant wait to home and watch this eeeeeek!!!!
Had the same thought too. I saw it live, basically my immune system so wanted me to see this and made me sick this morning, lol!
Even though I gotta work in the afternoon my morning was off and instead of resting I was all over this.
I am right there with you about Jade/Jate/Jet, how he move on so quick. Boy sit your bum down, I don't know what he said to Dao but I don't believe it would be enough to consider him fully available to her. I'm giving him the meanest side eye right now.
Oh and I thought I was the only one having trouble login in. Glad I wasn't alone lol!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@cecilia

Lol please someone who can write very erotic FFs lol! Imagining never does any justice haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

You know I question the same thing. Like what happen I thought he said right here "meaning the couch" but they where upstairs in the room. Like okay? I guess maybe once wasn't enough? I mean it was the whole night to waste right? Sorry perverted mind. Just curious how they got to two different places. Guess it got chilly.

cecilia

Staff member
@cecilia

Lol please someone who can write very erotic FFs lol! Imagining never does any justice haha
sarN's good at writing smoothie stories -- she should consider lol

You know I question the same thing. Like what happen I thought he said right here "meaning the couch" but they where upstairs in the room. Like okay? I guess maybe once wasn't enough? I mean it was the whole night to waste right? Sorry perverted mind. Just curious how they got to two different places. Guess it got chilly.
He has to take her all over the places to mark her territory --- show him who the real owner of the house is lol

Like you said, it's the whole night. He can't be just 20 second lol He definitely gave her heaven to rest on to last the whole night .. no wonder he can't get rid of the image of him and her on his bed each time he look at that piece of furniture lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LMFAO! That's interesting :risas3::risas3: