[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Actually, Chaiyan's actions & behavior doesn't bother me. He's pretty reasonable to me. Piak has been crazy prior to Gee entering the picture. How many actresses has she fired being accused of messing with Chaiyan? It's just Piak was able to win over those other girls that were "really" trying to seduce Chaiyan. With Gee, Piak really has nothing to use against her so her childish tactics don't work. He does try to reconcile & they were happy for a brief moment, but Piak lied again. Like Chaiyan said, Piak won't be satisfy until she finally catches him cheating. Because every time she fails, she's reminded that he is not the bad person she thinks he is. She has this false image of him & she desperately wants to prove herself right that she doesn't realize she's hurting their marriage. Chaiyan giving in & distancing himself from Gee will not solve their problem. Piak will just move on to another girl. Until Piak accepts that she's the problem, no matter what Chaiyan does will not fix their marriage. Chaiyan has been very reasonable & understanding, giving Piak time to repent instead of forcing her to since talking to her when she's angry only escalates the fight. Also, she belittles Chaiyan saying he's nothing without her. The girl thinks she owns him!
I agree. I mean, one can only take so much of a crazy obsessive partner who don't see their wrong doings. The problem isn't Chaiyan or that's he's not putting effort into fixing his marriage. No matter what he does, it's just like he's hitting his head on a brick wall. Piak isn't trying to save her marriage, she's possessive and doesn't see him as her husband or even as a person, only as a thing that she owns. She's not trying to save her marriage, she's trying to prove herself right that he's a cheating husband and Jee is a homewrecker. She doesn't see how abusive she is, physically and emotionally and mentally. If it was the other way around, with Chaiyan doing that to Piak, it would automatically be flagged as abusive. I don't think this relationship deserves to work out. She deserves to end up without Chaiyan as she learns to be accountable for her childishness and her over reacting and selfishness.

And no Jee and Chaiyan doesn't need to not associate outside of work. Sure he could've stayed away from her condo, but they can still be friends because they really are just friends and even if they don't associate, Piak will move right on to beating up the next girl who happens to breathe around Chaiyan. It's not Jee fault, and blaming "her action" is shaming her and blaming the victim.

And it's Thit's actions are not cute nor excusable. He's borderline abusive (like a lot of o'ek's are which isn't okay, abuse is never okay). Yes he's frustrated that he has feelings for someone who supposedly killed his fiancé but stalking her, insulting her, pushing her around...that's a no no and it's not cute. I really hope Jee makes him work his butt off

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
My my my...this thread is becoming more amazing & hilarious day by day:risas3::risas3::aaaaa:...I guess EP 12 has brought out the kinkiness in all our perverted mind..:pancarta:

Who can resist such temptionrsceneswwilling|:kidnap: and then babysw

Personal favorite is the Mark Lipstick GIF..loved it:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the N'ek was pure "virgin" is this lakorn because nothing was said and sathit didn't feel any remorse for taking her virginity. Also he is gonna believe that the baby is not his!!! If she was a virgin, he should asume that the baby is his, because he know that jee doesn't sleep around like everyone believes
Or maybe Thit is a virgin and he doesn't know how to tell if a girl is a virgin or not....?

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
As much as i love my weekends i really want it to be monday so i can watch the lakorn. Hopefully nothing causes the lakorn to be delayed i just cant fet enough of Gee and Sathit!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm finally watching ep 11.......I feel so sad for Dao... when Jet said he's jees boyfriend....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The thing about Piak's scenes with Chaiyan is that there's no way someone as small as her can make someone like him fly when she kicks or hits lol. I don't care if she's on steroids or anything like that. The only thing that makes sense is that he's scared of her. So when she hits or kicks him, he jumps into the air. It's not because she has the strength (Chaiyan is into boxing right?) to do that it's cuz he's really scared of her. That's my interpretation and I'm sticking to it lol.
Yeah he's scared of her because she abusive physically mentally and emotionally. He jumps when she come say him because he's been conditioned to react that way because she always hitting him throwing things at him or spitting insults at him. She's always degrading him and saying he's nothing without her. She doesn't use love to win him, she tries to keep him by making him feel guilt for all the materialistic things she gave him because she's rich and he was poor. She's textbook abusive. I really don't see how their relationship is gonna work out. Of course it's a lakorn so everything will end up happily ever after with he having a sudden change of heart and gains some sense, but in real life it would take ado long for someone like her to be able to change

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the N'ek was pure "virgin" is this lakorn because nothing was said and sathit didn't feel any remorse for taking her virginity. Also he is gonna believe that the baby is not his!!! If she was a virgin, he should asume that the baby is his, because he know that jee doesn't sleep around like everyone believes
She's a virgin in the old version. I'm sure she in here. Satit is just being an ass and in denial. Lol

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
lol you guys have been so creative on describing the beginning of the night but what about the rest. i thought it was a one time deal but apparently he didn't slut shame her away after the first deed and kept her with him till the next morning. i don't believe they did it one time and went to sleep. lol. so how many times did it actually happen that night? i mean... he keeps coming back for more and the girl is pregnant . jee i don't know what you have going on down there but apparently is a honey fountain for Thit. lol i better stop here. i'm becoming more creative as i keep typing

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
This is what I would have liked to happen at Jee's condo lol

willing|
Jee: Does it hurt?

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew this would ignite emotions I wanted to forget. He stomped on my heart last night, the heart that slowly began to believe that perhaps, maybe… someone would love me and protect me from all the bad experiences in my life.

Then I felt his touch, the warmth of his hand, calming and so tender, nothing like the harsh words that left his mouth earlier today “worthless, shameful”…..

Thit: “It hurts…” he whispered

He pulled my hand intertwined with his and pulled it towards his heart.

Thit: “It hurts here”

I couldn’t help it; my emotions were pouring out of me. My tears could not be stopped. I didn’t want Sathit to think I would use my body to get away with Tiw’s murder. I wanted to tell him everything, to tell him that I’m so scared of losing him. I felt his hand reach for my cheek with such reassurance. I felt so safe, like he was saying ‘everything is going to be alright’, that he didn’t hate me. Then I felt his kiss and everything became a blur.

My body yearned for him, I closed my eyes and felt my body relax towards his touch. Regardless of what transpired between us last night, tonight… I want his touch.

Thit: “Jee…. “he mumbled my name so softly, almost as if he was losing his inhibitions. He couldn’t control his own longing towards me. His hand caressed my cheek again, he got up off the ground and positioned himself on the lounge next to me, and I felt his lips coming towards me. I couldn’t move, I didn’t want to. I wanted his touch… but I had to utter these words to him. I never intended to hit him with the remote control.

Jee: “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…” I looked into his eyes, his mouth so close to mine, I could feel his body heat and I’m sure my heart wanted to jump out of my own body. Every one of my senses were heightened. I wanted to wrap my arms around him. I wanted to touch his face and caress his cheeks, his lips… I looked into his eyes and I didn’t see any malice in them and when I couldn’t fight it anymore even if I tried.

I felt his lips, albeit soft at first but then the imprint of his lips didn’t leave mine. He sucked on my bottom lip while touching my face. So tender yet I felt a fire I couldn’t put out. I kissed him back, we were both lost in the moment. I didn’t want to open my eyes; afraid this was some cruel way to hurt me again. As we were kissing, I waited, and waited – and then he pulled away. A knot formed in my stomach, he was going to revert to the cruel Thit now, I opened my eyes ready to face my fears. Instead his mouth travelled to my neck, my lips neglected, I held onto him, not knowing if this would be the last time we would touch each other again.

I felt my body betray me, wanting him to take me. My mind still having lingering thoughts, not trusting nor taking the moment for granted.

We looked at each other and that’s all it took. Our bodies agreed, we wanted each other tonight. I knew Thit was a gentleman, the way he showed affection towards me, took care of me on the island. The cruel Thit was just some ill informed crazy man, fuelled by vengeance.

So I had to make a choice, was I going to sleep with Sathit again? What would he think of me? With every heated breath, I craved him more and more, I wanted to feel him. I couldn’t let him go.

I made the move to unbutton his top. As I got to the second button, he grabbed my hand abruptly.

Thit: “Jee, stop!! I didn’t come here to do this!” he rested his forehead against mine sighing heavily, a sign of defeat. “Last night, I was weak, I couldn’t fight my emotions, I let them get the better of me. I shouldn’t have…”

He confirmed it, he couldn’t fight his ‘emotions’ for me. So everything wasn’t an entire lie.

Jee: “you didn’t force me last night and tonight.. I want to” I said it, I said I wanted him.

Within seconds our lips met,willing|babysw

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This is what I would have liked to happen at Jee's condo lol

willing|
Jee: Does it hurt?

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew this would ignite emotions I wanted to forget. He stomped on my heart last night, the heart that slowly began to believe that perhaps, maybe… someone would love me and protect me from all the bad experiences in my life.

Then I felt his touch, the warmth of his hand, calming and so tender, nothing like the harsh words that left his mouth earlier today “worthless, shameful”…..

Thit: “It hurts…” he whispered

He pulled my hand intertwined with his and pulled it towards his heart.

Thit: “It hurts here”

I couldn’t help it; my emotions were pouring out of me. My tears could not be stopped. I didn’t want Sathit to think I would use my body to get away with Tiw’s murder. I wanted to tell him everything, to tell him that I’m so scared of losing him. I felt his hand reach for my cheek with such reassurance. I felt so safe, like he was saying ‘everything is going to be alright’, that he didn’t hate me. Then I felt his kiss and everything became a blur.

My body yearned for him, I closed my eyes and felt my body relax towards his touch. Regardless of what transpired between us last night, tonight… I want his touch.

Thit: “Jee…. “he mumbled my name so softly, almost as if he was losing his inhibitions. He couldn’t control his own longing towards me. His hand caressed my cheek again, he got up off the ground and positioned himself on the lounge next to me, and I felt his lips coming towards me. I couldn’t move, I didn’t want to. I wanted his touch… but I had to utter these words to him. I never intended to hit him with the remote control.

Jee: “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…” I looked into his eyes, his mouth so close to mine, I could feel his body heat and I’m sure my heart wanted to jump out of my own body. Every one of my senses were heightened. I wanted to wrap my arms around him. I wanted to touch his face and caress his cheeks, his lips… I looked into his eyes and I didn’t see any malice in them and when I couldn’t fight it anymore even if I tried.

I felt his lips, albeit soft at first but then the imprint of his lips didn’t leave mine. He sucked on my bottom lip while touching my face. So tender yet I felt a fire I couldn’t put out. I kissed him back, we were both lost in the moment. I didn’t want to open my eyes; afraid this was some cruel way to hurt me again. As we were kissing, I waited, and waited – and then he pulled away. A knot formed in my stomach, he was going to revert to the cruel Thit now, I opened my eyes ready to face my fears. Instead his mouth travelled to my neck, my lips neglected, I held onto him, not knowing if this would be the last time we would touch each other again.

I felt my body betray me, wanting him to take me. My mind still having lingering thoughts, not trusting nor taking the moment for granted.

We looked at each other and that’s all it took. Our bodies agreed, we wanted each other tonight. I knew Thit was a gentleman, the way he showed affection towards me, took care of me on the island. The cruel Thit was just some ill informed crazy man, fuelled by vengeance.

So I had to make a choice, was I going to sleep with Sathit again? What would he think of me? With every heated breath, I craved him more and more, I wanted to feel him. I couldn’t let him go.

I made the move to unbutton his top. As I got to the second button, he grabbed my hand abruptly.

Thit: “Jee, stop!! I didn’t come here to do this!” he rested his forehead against mine sighing heavily, a sign of defeat. “Last night, I was weak, I couldn’t fight my emotions, I let them get the better of me. I shouldn’t have…”

He confirmed it, he couldn’t fight his ‘emotions’ for me. So everything wasn’t an entire lie.

Jee: “you didn’t force me last night and tonight.. I want to” I said it, I said I wanted him.

Within seconds our lips met,willing|babysw
Thankyou~~~~~

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I think that Sathit is/was a rational person but his love for Jee has made him bitter. Deep down he knows he loves her and wants to protect her but seeing a video of the girl he became to love, trust and want to protect had ran over his girlfriend then how is one to feel after seeing that?

He prayed that Jee wouldn't turn up to his house so he can give her another chance and believe her actions can be justified. But when she turned up, it just proves to him that it was all lies and what Sitta said was true. The girl who was standing in front of him is a murderer, a girl who will trade her body for her beneficial uses, a girl who had lied to him. He felt stupid, blind and betrayed. Jee had given another chance of LOVE. A LOVE that was given to him by her kindness, her sacrifice and her protection.

After Sathit had slept Jee, he tries to make himself believe what he did was right and it was revenge for Tiw. He started to play the mean and hurtful Sathit so he doesn't become a fool to trust Jee again. But his heart can't get rid of her.

He had always trusted Jee and Chaiyan's friendship but now he can't trust her, when Piak's dad asked him to talk to Chaiyan and questioned Chaiyan and Jee's relationship to Sathit, it got him all fired up (he immediately stood up when that question popped up). No matter how much he believes he dislikes Jee now, his heart can't lie. Jee was his and he doesn't want Chaiyan to have her so he goes to stop her before anything happens and using Piak as an excuse.

The jealousy is there, his actions and words says it all. He wouldn't of try to drive her away if he wasn't and he kept trying to kiss her. Before the "love making" night he was always a gentleman. When he used to accidentally touched her (hand, arms, waist) he would always apologize but now he grabs her to hold, touch and even more KISS.

His heart is breaking and suffering, I think that's why he went to her condo. That caring and loving nature of Sathit is still there for Jee. The pain on his head (good work Jee) was nothing compared to his broken heart. I think he wanted to rekindle their love but was interrupted.