[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

mey198

sarNie Egg
It's not a spoiler. I made it up. Purely what I imagine their story could be like beyond the lakorn. :)
Lol I realize that after I posted it. You are such a good writer. You had me imagine what it would be like if jee and thit were to acted out. It was so gooddddd

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there!

Let me ask something: there's a scene during the opening where a lady in black is screaming and a man throws something out onto a field. Are they Piak and Chayan after the "fight"/encounter of the condo scene? I've been trying to figure it out, but can't be sure.

No, let's be sincere here: I'm actually delaying working/studying and finding excuses just To keep watching the lakorn kkkkkkkkkkk

KC Fever for real!

Think I'm acting just like our hero: finding every oportunity To Watch the show!

Noire89

Simply smile
Hi there!

Let me ask something: there's a scene during the opening where a lady in black is screaming and a man throws something out onto a field. Are they Piak and Chayan after the "fight"/encounter of the condo scene? I've been trying to figure it out, but can't be sure.

No, let's be sincere here: I'm actually delaying working/studying and finding excuses just To keep watching the lakorn kkkkkkkkkkk

KC Fever for real!

Think I'm acting just like our hero: finding every oportunity To Watch the show!
Hello there!

Judging by their size difference I say that it is Chaiyan and Piak,lol!
My guess is that it is after he finds out she really is pregnant and he FINALLY puts a stop to her crazysauce meltdowns.

Noire89

Simply smile
I thought the same. Why would she really stay till the next morning and not leave when the deed was done? So akwarddddd.....i wld have left when the guy fell asleep. Heck, i would not be even able to sleep in the first place if inwere that heartbroken. Lol!
Well he shook her all night long, lol!:)

And if we're looking from a more serious angle and it only happened once, I think then that maybe they were waiting to hear that they were wrong. G wanted to hear from Thit that he wasn't like other men. Thit wanted to hear that the act wasn't a pay about getting the evidence from him.

...but I'm gonna think that it was a long hot passionate night of angry(sometimes slow) s-x because they needed a way to vent out their feelings.:naughty2:

luther

"Such fun!"
Short story part 2. Takes place 4 months after the previous one. Will most likely have a billion typos and grammatical errors as I banged it out in about an hour. This is probably more comedic and less romantic than the previous. Enjoy!

“Jee! Wake up, teerak! Jee!”. Satit exclaims in a whispered voice.

Jee opens her eyes to find Satit’s face inches from hers and his warm hand cupping her swollen abdomen as they lay facing each other in their bed.

It had been almost four months since Jee had agreed to move into Satit’s house and Jee was now coming to the end of her second trimester. Her belly had rounded to about the size of a football. It had quickly become Tit’s favourite thing to rub and touch. Even as they were on the couch watching television, he’d slowly rub her like you’d rub Buddha’s belly for luck. Placing his hand over where their child grew became such second nature to him that Teacher Ari constantly teased that Jee must have superglued Tit’s hand to her belly because he was never not touching it. Jee loved that Tit loved their baby so much, but even she would needle him about it sometimes too.

“The baby kicked Jee! I felt it!” Satit eye’s danced with excitement and wonder.

“I know, P’Tit. The baby is inside me, remember?” Jee softly laughed at him as she fought off the drowsiness. This was the second time he’d woken up her up in the middle of the night this week because the baby had kicked. She wondered if she should remind him that he was disturbing her rest but she couldn’t bring herself to dampen his excitement. Tit would often talk to her belly when he thought she was asleep and Jee would be thoroughly entertained by some of the one-sided conversations he’d have with her their child.

Last time, he spoke to her belly with his lips almost against it, saying “My baby girl, you better not be too beautiful like your mother. I don’t want no boys chasing after you. I have enough trouble keeping up with just one brilliant woman in my life, I don’t know if I can handle two.”

At the sixteen-week scan, the doctor revealed that they were having a baby girl. Tit and Jee hadn’t revealed the gender to anyone yet, and were saving it to surprise everyone at the baby shower they were throwing with Piak next week. The plan was to only tell the event planner the baby’s gender and the room would be decorated in the corresponding colour. All the decorations would be left to one side of the room, behind a curtain as to not reveal anything until the day.

“Have you thought of any names for our baby girl yet?” Tit asks as he pulled her in close until her protruding abdomen laid firm against Tit’s stomach. The baby gave one really big kick which Tit felt, causing him to chuckle with stars dancing in his eyes.

“She doesn’t like being squished against her dada, she likes room.” Jee laughed.

“Too bad, I’m going to smother her as much as I can before she grows into a teenager and thinks I’m the most embarrassing person on earth.” Tit spoke firmly.

“Well, don’t spoil her too much. I don’t want to have to play bad cop most of the time while you give her everything the moment she bats her eyelashes at you. I don’t want her to become too much of a princess like P–“Jee stopped herself to see Tit’s reaction.

“Like Piak. You can say it Jee, I know how my cousin can be sometimes, as much as I love her.” Tit chuckled. “Also, what’s wrong with the batting eyelashes? Works every time for you doesn’t it?” Tit began rubbing up Jee’s side from her waist up to ribcage, giving Jee chills.

“Piak is great most of the time, except when she gets jealous. She has a tendency to go a little over board.” Jee sighed.

“A little over board is a bit of an understatement don’t you think? She almost split your head like a coconut that time in the condo.” Tit began fuming just thinking about it, “If she weren’t my cousin, I would have slapped a lawsuit on her on your behalf.”

“Excuse me, Mister. Talking about unwarranted jealousy is a bit rich coming from you isn’t it?” Jee stated as she poked at his chest.

“That’s different, I didn’t know who you really were then, I’ve come to my senses now.” Tit defended himself while snuggling closer to her, if that were possible.

“I was talking about last week, Tit. You almost punched that college boy who came to ask me for an autograph. I’m literally approaching the size of a small planet; nobody wants to tap that. You need to tone it down on the caveman antics. ” Her tone was unimpressed.

“I want to tap that.” Tit grinned before saying, “He was totally staring at your boobs, baby. He would have deserved it.” Tit’s rubbing was inching closer and closer to that very area of her anatomy.

“Speaking of which, I can feel where your hand is going, sir. What is with your obsession with my boobs? They’re just boobs, Tit.” Remembering how she would catch him staring at them even before they were officially dating.

“They’re not just boobs, Jee. They’re your boobs, my favourite kind,” He said with a sly smile while staring at her chest and continuing to massage closer and closer to that area. “And now they’ve gotten really big now that you’re pregnant. Let me enjoy them while they’re like this.”

Jee rolled her eyes at how perverted Tit could be sometimes. She would have never guessed it by her first impression of him. She thought he was the most uptight and conservative person she’d ever met, always wearing his dress shirts and polo shirts tucked into his pants like a middle-aged Dad. Boy, was she proven wrong.

“Hey, you never answered my question about names for our baby girl? Do have one in mind?” Tit asked with extreme anticipation.

“I think I do, but I need to run it by you. Do you have one?” Jee asked.

“I have one. I think you’ll love it. But you can tell me yours first.” Tit explained.

“No, we say it at the same time or it’s just going to end up like all our phone calls, with lots of ‘no, you hang up first’ over and over again.” Jee sighed.

“Ok. Three. Two. One” Tit counted down before they both simultaneously revealed a name.

“Jahn.” Tit says.

“Tiwadee.” Jee says.

The both look at each other in awe. The stared at each other for a while, letting their palpable emotions permeate the silence as tears of joy threatened to escape from both of them.

Eventually, Tit moved to tuck a loose stand of hair behind Jee’s ear and kisses her forehead. “You never cease to amaze me, teerak.”

“Right back at you, teerak.” Jee leans in to plant a slow but firm kiss on Tit’s lips before asking him. “How are we going to choose?”

“How about we see when the little one gets here? Depending on her personality and who’s temperament she has more of. But the other name can be her middle name. Sound good to you?” Tit whispered softly to her with the tip of his nose touching hers.

“Sounds perfect to me”, Jee whispered back. “One more thing, how are we going to explain the wedding date and the baby’s birthdate to her when she gets older? They’re only going to be five months apart.”

“We tell her we love each other so much, that it made her grow up super quickly inside her mama.” Tit flashes a cheesy smile Jee.

“You’re such a dork. Other kids are going to bully her if she goes spilling that kind of nonsense in the playground.” Jee rolled her eyes.

“I honestly have no idea what to tell her. But my guess it that the truth would be the best option.” Tit smiled before slowly adding, “By the way, you’re not tired at the moment are you?”

The hardness poking at her hip told Jee exactly where he was going with his largely rhetorical question. As running rings around her husband was her favourite pastime, Jee lied with a deadpan expression “Extremely.”

She watched his expression mimic that of a child who was robbed of their candy and burst out laughing. “How do you keep falling for that?” she chuckled as tears of laughter began to escape.

Tit made a face the promised retribution to Jee. “It’s because I’m a considerate husband and don’t want to burden my heavily pregnant wife with my perpetual state of horniness around her.” Tit held onto Jee by the hips and flipped her until she was straddling him.

“Well, I better reward my husband for being so considerate shouldn’t I?” Jee whispered into his ears, leaving Tit transfixed by the site of her chest perfectly positioned in front of him.

Jee then proceeded prove how not tired she was to her favourite lawyer in the whole world.

Three months later.

Jee clutched Tit’s hand in a vice like grip as she made one final push before collapsing on the hospital bed.

A piercing cry rang through the maternity ward as the midwife swaddled and placed the screeching bundle onto Jee’s chest before saying, “Congratulations on a big healthy boy!”.

Despite the exhaustion, Jee eyes quickly snapped up to Tit’s that mirrored the same shocked expression. The experienced midwife had seen those faces several times before during her decades of delivering babies.

“Ultrasounds can be wrong, sweetie.” The midwife smiled at the stunned new parents.

Tit pealed back the blanket surrounding his son and peered inside. "How did they miss that? He takes after his old man."

Jee rolled her eyes.

Tit leaned down with tears streaming down his face to kiss his wife. “You were amazing, teerak. Thank you for making my life so complete.”

Jee managed to smile with happy tears streaming down her face, even after the exhaustion of a 20 hour labour. “So I guess Jahn and Tiwadee are off the table then? Any suggestions?”

Tit picked up the little pink cherub squirming on his mother's chest and angled the little guy to so both of them could get a good look at his chubby little face, which was scrunched up in a manner indicating he was preparing to scream the house down.

The pair turned to face each other with happiness and humour alighting their eyes and simultaneously blurt out the name.

“Ari.”

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Short story part 2. Takes place 4 months after the previous ones, Will most likely have a billion typos and grammatical errors as I banged it out in about an hour. This is probably more comedic and less romantic than the previous. Enjoy!

Jee opens her eyes to find Satit’s face inches from hers and his warm hand cupping her swollen abdomen as they lay facing each other in their bed.

It had been almost four months since Jee had agreed to move into Satit’s house and Jee was now coming to the end of her second trimester. Her belly had rounded to about the size of a football. It had quickly become Tit’s favourite thing to rub and touch. Even as they were on the couch watching television, he’d slowly rub her like you’d rub Buddha’s belly for luck. Placing his hand over where their child grew became such second nature to him that Teacher Ari constantly teased that Jee must have superglued Tit’s hand to her belly because he was never not touching it. Jee loved that Tit loved their baby so much, but even she would needle him about it sometimes too.

“The baby kicked Jee! I felt it!” Satit eye’s danced with excitement and wonder.

“I know, P’Tit. The baby is inside me, remember?” Jee softly laughed at him as she fought off the drowsiness. This was the second time he’d woken up her up in the middle of the night this week because the baby had kicked. She wondered if she should remind him that he was disturbing her rest but she couldn’t bring herself to dampen his excitement. Tit would often talk to her belly when he thought she was asleep and Jee would be thoroughly entertained by some of the one-sided conversations he’d have with her their child.

Last time, he spoke to her belly with his lips almost against it, saying “My baby girl, you better not be too beautiful like your mother. I don’t want no boys chasing after you. I have enough trouble keeping up with just one brilliant and woman in my life, I don’t know if I can handle two.”

At the sixteen-week scan, the doctor revealed that they were having a baby girl. Tit and Jee hadn’t revealed the gender to anyone yet, and were saving it to surprise everyone at the baby shower they were throwing with Piak next week. The plan was to only tell the event planner the baby’s gender and the room would be decorated in the corresponding colour. All the decorations would be left to one side of the room, behind a curtain as to not reveal anything until the day.

“Have you thought of any names for our baby girl yet?” Tit asks as he pulled her in close until her protruding abdomen laid firm against Tit’s stomach. The baby gave one really big kick and which Tit felt, causing him to chuckle with stars dancing in his eyes.

“She doesn’t like being squished against her dada, she likes room.” Jee laughed.

“Too bad, I’m going to smother her as much as I can before she grows into a teenager and thinks I’m the most embarrassing person on earth.” Tit spoke firmly.

“Well, don’t spoil her too much. I don’t want to have to play bad cop most of the time while you give her everything the moment she bats her eyelashes at you. I don’t want her to become too much of a princess like P–“Jee stopped herself to see Tit’s reaction.

“Like Piak. You can say it Jee, I know how my cousin can be sometimes, as much as I love her.” Tit chuckled. “Also, what’s wrong with the batting eyelashes? Works every time for you doesn’t it?” Tit began rubbing up Jee’s side from her waist up to ribcage, giving Jee chills.

“Piak is great most of the time, except when she gets jealous. She has a tendency to go a little over board.” Jee sighed.

“A little over board is a bit of an understatement don’t you think? She almost split your head like a coconut that time in the condo.” Tit began fuming just thinking about it, “If she weren’t my cousin, I would have slapped a lawsuit on her on your behalf.”

“Excuse me, Mister. Talking about unwarranted jealousy is a bit rich coming from you isn’t it?” Jee stated as she poked at his chest.

“That’s different, I didn’t know who you really were then, I’ve come to my senses now.” Tit defended himself while snuggly closer to her, if that were possible.

“I was talking about last week, Tit. You almost punched that college boy who came to ask me for an autograph. I’m literally approaching the size of a small planet; nobody wants to tap that.” Her tone was unimpressed.

“I want to tap that.” Tit grinned before saying, “He was totally staring at your boobs, baby. He would have deserved it.” Tit’s rubbing was inching closer and closer to that very area of her anatomy.

“Speaking of which, I can feel where your hand is going, sir. What is with your obsession with my boobs? They’re just boobs, Tit.” Remembering how she would catch him staring at them even before they were officially dating.

“They’re not just boobs, Jee. They’re your boobs, my favourite kind,” He said with a sly smile while staring at her chest and continuing to massage closer and closer to that area. “And now they’ve gotten really big now that that you’re pregnant. Let me enjoy them while they’re like this.”

Jee rolled her eyes at how perverted Tit could be sometimes. She would have never guessed it by her first impression of him. She thought he was the most uptight and conservative person she’d ever met, always wearing his dress shirts and polo shirts tucked into his pants like a middle-aged Dad. Boy, was she proven wrong.

“Hey, you never answered my question about names for our baby girl? Do have one in mind?” Tit asked with extreme anticipation.

“I have one. I think you’ll love it. But you can tell me yours first.” Tit explained.

“No, we say it at the same time or it’s just going to end up like all our phone calls, with lots of ‘no, you hang up first’ over and over again.” Jee sighed.

“Ok. Three. Two. One” Tit counted down before they both simultaneously revealed two names.

“Jahn.” Tit says.

“Tiwadee.” Jee says.

The both look at each other with in awe. The stare at each other for a while, letting their palpable emotions permeate the silence as tears of joy threatened to escape from both of them.

Eventually, Tit moved to tucks a stand of hair behind Jee’s ear and kisses her forehead. “You never cease to amaze me, teerak.”

“Right back at you, teerak.” Jee leans in to plant a slow but firm kiss on Tit’s lips before asking him. “How are we going to choose?”

“How about we see when the little one gets here? Depending on her personality and who’s temperament she has more of. But the other name can be her middle name. Sound good to you?” Tit whispered softly to her with the tip of his nose touching hers.

“Sounds perfect to me”, Jee whispered back. “One more thing, how are we going to explain the wedding date and the baby’s birthdate to her when she gets older? They’re only going to be five months apart.”

“We tell her we love each other so much, that it made her grow up super quickly inside her mama.” Tit flashes a cheesy smile Jee.

“You’re such a dork. Other kids are going to bully her if she goes spilling that kind of nonsense in the playground.” Jee rolled her eyes.

“I honestly have no idea what to tell her. But my guess it that the truth would be the best option.” Tit smiled before slowly adding, “By the way, you’re not tired at the moment are you?”

The hardness poking at her hip told Jee exactly where he was going with his largely rhetorical question. As running rings around her husband was her favourite pass time, Jee lied with a deadpan expression “Extremely.”

She watched his expression reflected that of a child who was robbed of their candy and burst out laughing. “How do you keep falling for that?” she chuckled as tears of laughter began to escape.

Tit made a face the promised retribution to Jee. “It’s because I’m a considerate husband and don’t want to burden my heavily pregnant wife with my perpetual state of horniness around her.” Tit held onto Jee by the hips and flipped her until she was straddling him.

“Well, I better reward my husband for being so considerate shouldn’t I?” Jee whispered into his ears, leaving Tit transfixed by the site of her chest perfectly positioned in front of him.

Jee then proceeded prove how untired she was to her favourite lawyer in the whole world.

Three months later.

Jee clutched Tit’s hand in a vice like grip as she made one final push before collapsing on the hospital bed.

A piercing cry rang through the maternity ward as the midwife swaddled and placed the screeching bundle onto Jee’s chest before saying, “Congratulations on a big healthy boy!”.

Despite the exhaustion, Jee eyes quickly snapped up to Tit’s the mirrored the same shocked expression. The experienced midwife had seen those faces several times before during her decades of delivering babies.

“Ultrasounds can be wrong, sweetie.” The midwife smiled at the stunned new parents.

Tit pealed back the blanket surrounding his son and peered inside. "How did they miss that? He takes after his old man."

Jee rolled her eyes.

Tit leaned down with tears streaming down his face to kiss his wife. “You were amazing, teerak. Thank you for making my life so complete.”

Jee smiled through the despite the exhaustion of a 20 hour labour. “So I guess Jahn and Tiwadee are off the table then? Any suggestions?”

Tit picked up the little pink cherub squirming on his mother's chest and angled the little guy to so both of them get a good look at his chubby little face and which was scrunched up in a manner indicating he was preparing to scream the house down.

The pair turn to face each other with happiness and humour alighting their eyes and simultaneously blurt out the name.

“Ari.”
Wow, you really went all the way! Lol! Awesome!:clap::thumbup:

ana978

sarNie Egg
Short story part 2. Takes place 4 months after the previous ones, Will most likely have a billion typos and grammatical errors as I banged it out in about an hour. This is probably more comedic and less romantic than the previous. Enjoy!

Last time, he spoke to her belly with his lips almost against it, saying “My baby girl, you better not be too beautiful like your mother. I don’t want no boys chasing after you. I have enough trouble keeping up with just one brilliant and woman in my life, I don’t know if I can handle two.”

“Have you thought of any names for our baby girl yet?” Tit asks as he pulled her in close until her protruding abdomen laid firm against Tit’s stomach. The baby gave one really big kick and which Tit felt, causing him to chuckle with stars dancing in his eyes.

“That’s different, I didn’t know who you really were then, I’ve come to my senses now.” Tit defended himself while snuggly closer to her, if that were possible.

“I was talking about last week, Tit. You almost punched that college boy who came to ask me for an autograph. I’m literally approaching the size of a small planet; nobody wants to tap that.” Her tone was unimpressed.

“They’re not just boobs, Jee. They’re your boobs, my favourite kind,” He said with a sly smile while staring at her chest and continuing to massage closer and closer to that area. “And now they’ve gotten really big now that that you’re pregnant. Let me enjoy them while they’re like this.”

“Ok. Three. Two. One” Tit counted down before they both simultaneously revealed two names.

“Jahn.” Tit says.

“Tiwadee.” Jee says.

The both look at each other with in awe. The stare at each other for a while, letting their palpable emotions permeate the silence as tears of joy threatened to escape from both of them.

Eventually, Tit moved to tucks a stand of hair behind Jee’s ear and kisses her forehead. “You never cease to amaze me, teerak.”

The hardness poking at her hip told Jee exactly where he was going with his largely rhetorical question. As running rings around her husband was her favourite pass time, Jee lied with a deadpan expression “Extremely.”

She watched his expression reflected that of a child who was robbed of their candy and burst out laughing. “How do you keep falling for that?” she chuckled as tears of laughter began to escape.

Jee then proceeded prove how untired she was to her favourite lawyer in the whole world.

Three months later.

Despite the exhaustion, Jee eyes quickly snapped up to Tit’s the mirrored the same shocked expression. The experienced midwife had seen those faces several times before during her decades of delivering babies.

Jee rolled her eyes.

Jee smiled through the despite the exhaustion of a 20 hour labour. “So I guess Jahn and Tiwadee are off the table then? Any suggestions?”

Tit picked up the little pink cherub squirming on his mother's chest and angled the little guy to so both of them get a good look at his chubby little face and which was scrunched up in a manner indicating he was preparing to scream the house down.

The pair turn to face each other with happiness and humour alighting their eyes and simultaneously blurt out the name.

“Ari.”
Keep it up. I love it! :thumbup: Now I'm waiting to see how they play it on screen for the baby shower scenes with Mark and Yaya. I can't believe we have 3 more episodes left. I'm sad thinking about it....:sad6: