[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Leesy77 - Your post had me cracking up for some reason! LOL

Well...can't really say Thit was unprepared. I mean afterall he did know the potential was still there. So my guess would be, at least for Thit's case, due to the circumstances of their arrangement and their complicated relationship, it would've been odd for Thit to say hold up Jee, I'm going to put this on before we get it on. LOL

Noire89

Simply smile
Here it is.

The passage is essentially just me filling in the blanks of what is IMPLIED in the lakorn i.e. sex. However, I did want to convey more than that, I wanted make Satit's actions that night more relatable and rationalised.

But before you venture into the depths of my dirty imagination, I would like you to remember that given this a SEX scene, it would naturally contain SEX. So if that offends your delicate sensibilities, please feel free to pass on this short story.

P.s. I would also like to reiterate that his is NOT a spoiler. It's my imagination. It just put in the spoiler tab to conserve space, and in this case, also because of the sex.

“Do it then!” Jee exclaimed, feeling as if her very existence had completely lost what little worth it had to begin with. Gripping Tit’s shirt Jee continued to taunt him. “Kiss me! Sleep with me! Destroy my dignity! Avenge that fact that I killed the woman you loved!”

Tit felt a burning in his chest as watched Jee’s hysteria grow. The urge to pull her into his arms and tell her what he had once thought he felt for was seeping through the cracks of his resolve.

Tit recited in his mind. She killed Tiw. She left Tiw for dead! Remember that Tit. You cannot feel anything for the woman who killed Tiw. You’d be a monster if you did.

Yet deep down, Tit knew that he become a monster a long time ago. However, he refused to acknowledge that reality and his dismissal of his true feelings made it extremely difficult to reconcile the rapid pounding of his heart whenever he was with Jee.

Looking in Jee’s eyes, he could no longer see the spark of hope that shone bright when he was with her. At that moment, he knew he’d broken something inside her, causing his own resolve to crumble.

“DO IT! GO FOR IT! DO I-“ Jee’s screams were silenced as Tit clasped her face with both his hands and brought his lips down on hers.

It felt wrong, but much more so it felt right in a way that Tit couldn’t explain. Tit’s heart was burning, but he wouldn’t let himself think about whether it was with a sense of justice he was feeling or another emotion entirely.

Jee struggled to free herself from his grasp, but suddenly her panic was quickly replaced by the sense of belonging that she felt nowhere else except for in Tit’s arms. She stopped resisting and let Tit continue pressing his lips onto hers.

They both got lost in the intoxication and the kiss endured until they both ran out of breath.

Pulling back, Tit looked into Jee’s eyes and saw a lost little girl who grew up in the slums. He found it unbearable. He slowly stroked his thumb across her cheek, just like he had the day before, and then pressed his forehead against hers and took slow, deep breaths.

In that moment, Tit acknowledged to himself what he’s always known all along, that this was the woman he loved. In that moment, Tit embraced that fact that he was a monster.

Tit made a deal with himself. One night only, Tit. You’re allowed be a monster for one night only. And tomorrow, you get Tiw the justice she deserves.

Jee felt a change in Tit that she couldn’t quite put her finger on, but somehow it made her feel safer. Safe enough to simply take deep breaths and bask in his presence like he was doing in hers.

Breaking out of his little reverie, Tit lifted his head from hers and brought his lips back down onto hers. He nipped and licked at Jee’s soft lips until she let at a sigh. Tit took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth and explored the sweetness of her mouth.

Jee was overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her, but like an addict, she needed more. She let her tongue mimic the movement of his and she heard Tit groan in response.

As their tongues continued to slow dance with each other, Tit briefly broke contact to scoop her up into his arms, before resuming the dance. Their lips never left each other’s as Tit slowly took her upstairs.

Walking through the threshold of his bedroom, Tit then pulled back from the kiss to lay Jee on his bed. Tit stood back up to finally allow himself to appreciate her in all her glory. God, she’s beautiful. He wanted to kiss and worship every inch of her body.

For some reason, the look in Tit’s eyes as he scanned her from head to toe made her feel powerful rather than insecure. He looked at her as if she were an oasis in an arid desert.

As his gaze finally returned to hers, Tit quickly dispensed himself of his clothes without ever looking away from her. Jee’s breath hitched as his beautiful form was revealed, with his blatant masculinity making her flush deeply.

The innocence of her flush made Tit’s heart palpitate. Tit slowly moved over her to rest his torso flush against hers, feeling evidence of her arousal against poking against chest. Tit took his sweet time, stroking and kissing every part of Jee’s body until he had her mewling from the onslaught of pleasure. Only then did Tit finally settle himself between her thighs and thrust home as he stared intensely into Jee’s eyes.

Jee felt a tinge down there as Tit entered her, but it was nothing compared to all the pleasure she was experiencing. She felt the sensation building and matched his sure and steady movements until they both got lost in each other. That night, they continued to find fulfilment in each other’s arms over and over before they fell asleep from exhaustion, just hours before dawn.

Waking up almost at noon, the sunlight streaming in directly from the window warmed Tit’s face. Jee’s scent flooded his senses and he opened his eyes to and looked down to find her fast asleep with her face tucked against his neck and her body snuggled up against his. It felt like heaven. Tit wanted to stay like this forever.

Looking past Jee’s head something caught his eye and he froze. A photograph of he and Tiw stood there accusing him, causing his sense of euphoria to came crashing down around him. He wanted to be with Jee, but his conscious wouldn’t allow him.

His expression darkened at the frustration of it all and it that moment Jee woke up to Tit’s damning stare, thinking it was directed at her. With his mind trapped in war between his heart and his sense of righteousness, Tit extricated him from Jee and sat up on the edge of the bed to trying and make sense of the mess he was in.

Jee lay still in a state of shock after seeing the hatred marring Tit’s face. She turned away towards the window and silent tears began streaming down her as she came to the realisation that she’s done it again. She’d fooled herself into thinking that someone could ever love her. Last night, when Tit made her like the most precious thing on earth, Jee had let herself believe that Tit had been lying when he said he was only with her to avenge Tiw, just as she had been lying when she said that love-making was something she was well-versed at. However, the look of disgust on his face just before clearly told her otherwise.

When are you going to get into your think skull Jee?! You’re unlovable. Jee used duvet to muffle her cries.

Meanwhile, a civil war continued to wage inside of Tit. He turned around to see Jee’s back facing him.

For you, I could be a monster. He thought as he reached his arm out towards her.

Then Tit’s gazed once again locked on the photograph of he and Tiw on the bedside table.

No you can’t, it chastised. You made a deal. Only for one night.

Tit retracted his arm away from Jee and got up and left the room, feeling a profound sense of emptiness that always occurred when he was not with Jee.
Channel 3 is clutching their pearls and fanning themselves. Girl this was :worship2:
It def fits with both characters. Great job:icon12:

Noire89

Simply smile
Wallace is still top of his game even at 42 years of age he's still hot. My partner is Norwegian so he can't understand these series (though he's probably more Asian than I am). Lol...he just goes and plays on his guitar or read while I lust over Mark, Wallace Chung, Wallace Hao, Hawick Lau, James and Mario. He knows he has to do the washing up when I'm hooked lol..#badgirlfriendoftheyear
Lol! I just promise him an entire weekend dedicated to him after the drama is over. I also let him lust after any female on TV as long as I can do the same with my handsome men onscreen:risas3:
Wallace is just hot, Hawick too both are in their 40s:love:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
For @JJay
SPOILERS OF THE GOOD BYE SCENE
So this scene begins when Jee was out in an open area near Kru Ari's house. She was sniffing a flower but the smell of the flower caused her to feel nauseated and puke up. Sathit who was watching her from behind a tree went up to her if she was okay or not.

"You" (khun) Jeerawat turned around and saw Sathit looking at her. "You're getting much better. I'm happy for you."

"What happened to your mom?" Sathit asked.

"She just fixed the problem for me." Jeerawat answered back.

"By getting rid of your step-father for you? You wanted to get revenge on Sittha for me, am I right?"

"If I said yes, would you call us even now?"

"Even?" Sathit was confused by Jeerawat's question.

"Mom has to go to jail because of me. Is it considered enough of what we have to compensate for you? The things we are indebted to each other, can it end right here? Your girlfriend's life and my mother's life, is that enough to compensate each other?"

Jeerawat simply asked the question from her heart, not throwing any sarcasm.

"Jee...." Sathit went quiet after hearing Jeerawat spoke.

"I'm begging you okay, can we just end right here?"

"What do you mean end?" Sathit asked, feeling afraid to lose Jeerawat out of his life.

"We both lost people in our lives. We should be able to start a new life, both individually. Let this be the last wave that goes by us. I want you to have a good life, a perfect life you had before you met me. Please forgive me, Khun Sathit." Jeerawat talked as tears ran down her face. Sathit's heart was broken."

"Your life would be much better without me, right?" Sathit asked.

"It was nice knowing you. Though it might not have been good but I will remember it. Take good care of yourself. It's time for you to finally be happy."

Sathit thought that Jeerawat wanted to get out of his life once and for all. She reaches her hand out to shake his as a final goodbye, but Sathit stood there staring at Jeerawat. She pulls her hand back and walks away. All Sathit can do was watch her slowly walk away, his heart shattered into pieces.....