[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm rewatching ep 12 (i really don't know how many times i've seen it), but, could someone explain to me what does it mean the alarm @ Chaiyan's celphone??

Another thing, really... how Thit know the code to enter Jee's condo?? It does not make sense to me that he's able to know that kind of thing.
I guess since he's a lawyer and looking into the case of what happened to this ex-gf, Thit would know all the details related to Jee, that's why he was able to guess it by her bday, license number, and etc.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
@Leesy77 - Your post had me cracking up for some reason! LOL

Well...can't really say Thit was unprepared. I mean afterall he did know the potential was still there. So my guess would be, at least for Thit's case, due to the circumstances of their arrangement and their complicated relationship, it would've been odd for Thit to say hold up Jee, I'm going to put this on before we get it on. LOL
My guy friend once said that "it only counts as making love if a guy comes inside a woman without caring whether she gets pregnant or not."

Or it could be that Thit's "pull-out game" isn't strong.

For @JJay
SPOILERS OF THE GOOD BYE SCENE
So this scene begins when Jee was out in an open area near Kru Ari's house. She was sniffing a flower but the smell of the flower caused her to feel nauseated and puke up. Sathit who was watching her from behind a tree went up to her if she was okay or not.

"You" (khun) Jeerawat turned around and saw Sathit looking at her. "You're getting much better. I'm happy for you."

"What happened to your mom?" Sathit asked.

"She just fixed the problem for me." Jeerawat answered back.

"By getting rid of your step-father for you? You wanted to get revenge on Sittha for me, am I right?"

"If I said yes, would you call us even now?"

"Even?" Sathit was confused by Jeerawat's question.

"Mom has to go to jail because of me. Is it considered enough of what we have to compensate for you? The things we are indebted to each other, can it end right here? Your girlfriend's life and my mother's life, is that enough to compensate each other?"

Jeerawat simply asked the question from her heart, not throwing any sarcasm.

"Jee...." Sathit went quiet after hearing Jeerawat spoke.

"I'm begging you okay, can we just end right here?"

"What do you mean end?" Sathit asked, feeling afraid to lose Jeerawat out of his life.

"We both lost people in our lives. We should be able to start a new life, both individually. Let this be the last wave that goes by us. I want you to have a good life, a perfect life you had before you met me. Please forgive me, Khun Sathit." Jeerawat talked as tears ran down her face. Sathit's heart was broken."

"Your life would be much better without me, right?" Sathit asked.

"It was nice knowing you. Though it might not have been good but I will remember it. Take good care of yourself. It's time for you to finally be happy."

Sathit thought that Jeerawat wanted to get out of his life once and for all. She reaches her hand out to shake his as a final goodbye, but Sathit stood there staring at Jeerawat. She pulls her hand back and walks away. All Sathit can do was watch her slowly walk away, his heart shattered into pieces.....
You're awesome!!!! Jajajajaja
Now I'm in the need of more....

What happened next?????

Nnidaruk

sarNie Egg
I'm rewatching ep 12 (i really don't know how many times i've seen it), but, could someone explain to me what does it mean the alarm @ Chaiyan's celphone??

Another thing, really... how Thit know the code to enter Jee's condo?? It does not make sense to me that he's able to know that kind of thing.
Thit remembers her personal information. I.e. Drivers license,
You're awesome!!!! Jajajajaja
Now I'm in the need of more....

What happened next?????
@TubbyTinker , don't leave us hanging like that. More!!!! Please

MYLove

sarNie Egg
Hi I'm new to this page. I decided to created an account because of Kleun Cheewit. I'm so in love with kleun Cheewit ❤❤❤❤. I love mark and Yaya chemistry. They new to play another Lakorn to together I agree with the person who said they should be cast to play in JLR. Thank everyone for the spoilers I enjoyed it very much.

I guess since he's a lawyer and looking into the case of what happened to this ex-gf, Thit would know all the details related to Jee, that's why he was able to guess it by her bday, license number, and etc.
Thit remembers her personal information. I.e. Drivers license,

@TubbyTinker , don't leave us hanging like that. More!!!! Please
I know that he remebers everything. But the code to enter the house is not the kind of information available to everybody, perhaps P'Suki, Dao, and the mom... but who else could give that kind of info. Or did he tried several times in order to open the door???

I don't know... Perhaps he's super smart hahahahaha.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I know that he remebers everything. But the code to enter the house is not the kind of information available to everybody, perhaps P'Suki, Dao, and the mom... but who else could give that kind of info. Or did he tried several times in order to open the door???

I don't know... Perhaps he's super smart hahahahaha.
Often lawyers have access to a lot of things thanks to their IT team.

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
For @JJay
So this scene begins when Jee was out in an open area near Kru Ari's house. She was sniffing a flower but the smell of the flower caused her to feel nauseated and puke up. Sathit who was watching her from behind a tree went up to her if she was okay or not.

"You" (khun) Jeerawat turned around and saw Sathit looking at her. "You're getting much better. I'm happy for you."

"By getting rid of your step-father for you? You wanted to get revenge on Sittha for me, am I right?"

"Mom has to go to jail because of me. Is it considered enough of what we have to compensate for you? The things we are indebted to each other, can it end right here? Your girlfriend's life and my mother's life, is that enough to compensate each other?"

"What do you mean end?" Sathit asked, feeling afraid to lose Jeerawat out of his life.

"We both lost people in our lives. We should be able to start a new life, both individually. Let this be the last wave that goes by us. I want you to have a good life, a perfect life you had before you met me. Please forgive me, Khun Sathit." Jeerawat talked as tears ran down her face. Sathit's heart was broken."

"It was nice knowing you. Though it might not have been good but I will remember it. Take good care of yourself. It's time for you to finally be happy."

Sathit thought that Jeerawat wanted to get out of his life once and for all. She reaches her hand out to shake his as a final goodbye, but Sathit stood there staring at Jeerawat. She pulls her hand back and walks away. All Sathit can do was watch her slowly walk away, his heart shattered into pieces.....
OMGGG!!! this scene is so heart breaking...pulls my heart strings so bad to see 2 people in love not being able to be together ...Oh Thit & Jee..go some more babies .. LOL

#TJ

sarNie Egg
For @JJay

Omg please don't tell me it ends like that.... they do get together after this scene right??

Noire89

Simply smile
Hi I'm new to this page. I decided to created an account because of Kleun Cheewit. I'm so in love with kleun Cheewit ❤❤❤❤. I love mark and Yaya chemistry. They new to play another Lakorn to together I agree with the person who said they should be cast to play in JLR. Thank everyone for the spoilers I enjoyed it very much.
Hi there! And welcome to the KC fever club:)

M-chan

KC fever need more ThitJee !
My heart hurt every time jee cry, espcially in the car after she heard what thit said to her mom. Why thit, why?! :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Me too i just watched episode 12 (again lol) and Jee's tears got me everytime. That time in the car and with her mom my god :crybaby2:
Hey everyone I'm a (ex) french silent reader =)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Don't think to hard. Judt think that when Thit came with Jee to her condo on ep 11, Thit accidentally saw her enter the code. Problem solves:clap:

And i keep rewatch their condo scenes. My minf can't stop to think if P.Suki and Chaiyan didn't come, hoe did Thit and Jee handle their passionate kiss. Anyone can fullfill our imagination:naughty2::love: