[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and welcome all the new members, the more the merrier. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing thoughts, fanfics, spoilers, pictures, & vids na ka.

Some bts pictures.
Can't wait to see this scene.....:worship2: time for Sathit.....

Nice to see mother being nice to Jee....

Miss Jee is so pretty....

Bonus pic.....Looking mighty hot here....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
KC sure had brought in many silent lurkers :clap::clap::clap::clap: just like me lol i have silently lurking since GRGR which was almost 6 years ago but KC is the reason i signed up and all my posts so far is in this thread

And rest assured I WILL BE IN THIS THREAD UNTIL THE END (tho i don't want it to end sobs)

Luvablemeeh

sarNie Egg
I honestly don't know what to spoil hahah bc all the good spoilers are spoiled already:pancarta:
Tubbytinker does sathit finds out on the end that Jee was a virgin by somebody since he always assumed she wasn't. Or does he assume, she's a virgin after knowing that she's pregnant with his child. Because from sathit thinking Jee was pregnant with chaiyan baby mean he still think he wasn't her first.? Thank you for all the spoilers. Your awesome

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone and welcome all the new members, the more the merrier. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing thoughts, fanfics, pictures, & vids na ka.

Some bts pictures.

First photo they're wearing the same clothings in the dvd boxset cover! Screenshot_20170304-091057.png
Cr as in picture

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tubbytinker does sathit finds out on the end that Jee was a virgin by somebody since he always assumed she wasn't. Or does he assume, she's a virgin after knowing that she's pregnant with his child. Because from sathit thinking Jee was pregnant with chaiyan baby mean he still think he wasn't her first.? Thank you for all the spoilers. Your awesome
regarding the virgin situation lol, the script didn't really go into detail with that. From my understanding, he probably assume or know that she was a virgin prior to them sleeping together after finding out the truth regarding the accident, the baby...etc. But they didn't really focus on that topic.

luther

"Such fun!"
Oops I did it again. Short story part 4, but I'm blaming you @JJay. Lols

For those new to my postings, this is a fanfic I wrote about what happened to TitJee after the lakorn finishes. The passages occur at various time points after the lakorn ends, it's not one continuous thing. There's three more that happen before this and they need to be read in chronological order to make sense. You can find them in this thread or the fanfic section if you can't be bothered scrolling.

Again, its NOT a spoiler, just the workings of my imagination. Its in the spoiler tab to conserve space.

Enjoy!

Jee watched as Aunt Wadee rounded up all the children for supper in the cafeteria room of Wadee’s Centre for Children. Dozens of children ranging from toddlers and teenagers had been calling the centre their home for almost a year now. It had taken a few months for Jee to iron out the details of what all the children needed, how big to make the centre and what kind of staff needed to be hired to help run the place.

Finally, a year after Sittha’s death, his money was being used to serve a noble purpose and the centre was ready to welcome the children who needed it. The centre employed over 20 staff ranging from childcare workers, social workers, cooks, teachers and housekeeping. Aunt Wadee and the children who lived with her, now also spent majority of their time at the centre.

Standing in the doorway of the cafeteria, Jee’s eyes followed to one little toddler in particular. The little man was stripped down to his underpants after refusing to put the rest his clothes back on when his mother had bathed him. Jee giggled at the way TJ’s little pot belly wobbled as he zoomed around the room holding his toy aeroplane up in the air and his rosebud lips puckered to make rotor noises.

Jee spent most of her days at the centre with Aunt Wadee and the other staff members, taking care of the children. She had an office in the centre where she took care of all the administrative duties with the help of Daraka, who had become a permanent teacher in the centre. After Tit left for work every morning, Jee would get TJ ready and bring him with her to the centre so he could spend his days playing with all the other children he’d made good friends with there. The centre was like a second home for him and it gave Aunt Wadee and chance to see TJ as well.

Tit and Jee’s son was a little ball of dynamite, he kept his parents on their toes with his intense thirst for adventure and play. The twenty-month old could run rings around his parents if was cheeky and feeling up to it.

Jee smiled as she studied her son's features. For the most part, his appearances resembled Tit, but people claimed that TJ had inherited her distinctive button nose.

Today, Jee had made the mistake of dressing him in coveralls which made him look like an adorable little fighter pilot. While the little guy loved all things aviation, he like being naked and free more, and always managed to squirm out of his mother's grasp when she was trying to insert his chubby arms and legs into his outfit. When Jee had finally managed to get him fully dressed it’d only take ten minutes before she’d look up and find that he had taken his clothes off and left it laying somewhere on the floor of the centre’s large playroom.

As Jee was about to head out of the cafeteria and into the playroom to find TJ’s discarded clothes, Tit came strolling through the centre’s front door. Jee stood and admired her favourite lawyer who was dressed in a tailored black suit and navy shirt that fit him perfectly. In his right hand was a little baby bag that he always kept in his car for when it was needed. Tit quickly strolled up to Jee with a smile on his face before pulling her in his arms and giving her a peck on the lips.

“God I missed you today.” He sighed “Pulling the extra hours at the firm is killing me. It’s too long spent away from you and the little guy.” Tit felt the exhaustion and stress from the day begin to drain away, as it always did when he was back with his family. He had been working hard to clear his schedule for a family vacation they had planned for next month. They were going to New Zealand and it would be their first time taking TJ overseas. Tit was anticipating TJs reaction to seeing snow for the first time.

“I missed you too, P’Tit.” Jee smiled as she pulled him close to enjoy the sense of wholeness she felt when she was with him.

They turned to look at their little boy who was the apple of their eyes and meant world to both of them.

“I guessed you might have needed this.” Tit chuckled as he lifted to show the baby bag containing some clothes for TJ. “Rookie mistake putting him in a one-peace outfit that he can quickly slip out of.” Tit chuckled.

“I know. But he just looks so cute in it that I hoped he’d actually keep it on.” Jee sighed.

“Daddy!” They heard TJ squeal in delight as he finally spotted that his father had arrived. He dropped his toy aeroplane and starting barrelling towards them as fast as his chubby little legs could take him.

The young parents watched in amusement as their son’s speedy waddle made his belly bounce. As the little man got close, a smiling Tit put the baby bag down and squatted down with his arms wide open as their son leapt into his arms. Tit caught him in a tight hug and he stood back up with the child in his arms.

Tit gave his son a kiss and then asked “Have you been a good boy for mummy today?” He perched TJ on his right arm as he used his left to snake around Jee’s waist.

“Uh huh.” TJ nodded vigorously at his father.

“Then why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” Tit said in a gentle teasing voice.

Knowing he’d being caught, TJ let out a beaming smile he often used to get out of trouble when he’d been mischievous.

Before Tit could lecture his son about keeping his clothes on, Aunt Wadee came up towards them said, “Time for dinner TJ.”

TJ spun around towards Aunt Wadee with a big smile on his face and reached out towards her so she could take TJ in her arms. With the little meatball in her arms Aunt Wadee greeted Tit. “How was work today Tit? Enjoying being senior partner?”

Tit let out a sigh and said “I’m wondering if I bit off more than I can chew. It takes me away from Jee and TJ for so long.”

“You’ll manage” Aunt Wadee replied “You’re a clever boy.”

The ‘boy’ comment made Jee want to giggle as she knew full well that Tit was very much a man, but it was endearing that Aunt Wadee addressed him like he was her child. Tit could sense his wife smiling in amusement next to him and tightened his grip on her waist which she knew was a promise of retribution.

After Aunt Wadee and TJ strode off to eat dinner with the rest of the children, Jee turned to face her husband with a mocking smile and said “Did you hear that? You’re a clever boy, baby.”

“Don’t make me spank you in front of the children, my lovely wife.” Satit teased back while snaking his other arm around her waist.

Jee pressed her body into his and tiptoed to seductively whisper into his ear, “Well I deserve it don’t I?” She then gave him a quick kiss and spun around to go help Aunt Wadee serve food to the kids with a mischievous smile on her face.

Tit stood frozen, willing his body to calm down. The temptation to haul Jee over his shoulder to take her home and have his wicked way with her was overwhelming. After almost two years, one would think he would be able to control his reaction to his wife, but if anything it had just gotten worse over time.

Once Tit felt like his composure returned, he looked up to see his wife sitting at one of the cafeteria tables with lots of other children and TJ on her lap. She was trying to help TJ eat so he wouldn’t get the food all over himself like he normally did. Jee looked up to smile and wink at her husband before continuing to wipe food off of TJ’s face.

Tit stood there marvelling at the image they made. Looking at them he thought.

Right there is my entire world. My entire heart. My entire being.

In moments like these, Tit sometimes felt like pinching himself to make sure all of this was real. To ensure that this amount of happiness was even possible. And in the past two years that Tit and Jee had been together, he found himself having these moments a countless amount of times.

Breaking out of his reverie, Tit walked over to join his family with a smile on his face that indicated he knew he’d have to stop and pinch himself an infinite number of more times for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone and welcome all the new members, the more the merrier. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing thoughts, fanfics, spoilers, pictures, & vids na ka.

Some bts pictures.

But when we see this scene, it will be the end :sad6::sad6:

TubbyTinker

okay so here's a dialogue said by someone to someone for someone. You can probably guess who said to who and for who hehe. I actually really like it.

"Because I am an attorney! My job is to stay faithful to the truth. If I hate, you already saw that I'm ready to say that I hate. But if I love, even though I know it's impossible, I will still love. Love her even if it's not the woman I should be loving. Love her even though it'll hurt. But I'll still love her and that love will never change."

obviously Sathit said this hehe for Jee of course. He said this to Dao when he came looking for Jee and the baby at the condo. Dao had asked him what reasons does he have to want to see Jee and the baby. First he said to Dao that she's a teacher and Jee's best friend so she should know that what a child needs and what Jee needs the most is a family. Dao retorted back asking is that all he wanted to do was to take responsibility? If so then he shouldn't look for Jee because Jee doesn't need that. So thats when he told her of that love speech up there. Dao had stopped him and told him that the person he should be telling this to is Jee. She handed him Jee's passport and told him Jee was on her way to the airport....

Oops I did it again. Short story part 4, but I'm blaming you @JJay. Lols

For those new to my postings, this is a fanfic I wrote about what happened to TitJee after the lakorn finishes. The passages occur at various time points after the lakorn ends, it's not one continuous thing. There's three more that happen before this and they need to be read in chronological order to make sense. You can find them in this thread or the fanfic section if you can't be bothered scrolling.

Again, its NOT a spoiler, just the workings of my imagination.
Also it's split into two because I think I may have exceeded that word count that fits into the tab. FML

Enjoy!

Jee watched as Aunt Wadee rounded up all the children for supper in the cafeteria room of Wadee’s Centre for Children. Dozens of children ranging from toddlers and teenagers had been calling the centre their home for almost a year now. It had taken a few months for Jee to iron out the details of what all the children needed, how big to make the centre and what kind of staff needed to be hired to help run the place.

Finally, a year after Sittha’s death, his money was being used to serve a noble purpose and the centre was ready to welcome the children who needed it. The centre employed over 20 staff ranging from childcare workers, social workers, cooks, teachers and housekeeping. Aunt Wadee and the children who lived with her now also spent majority of their time at the centre.

Standing in the doorway of the cafeteria, Jee’s eyes followed to one little toddler in particular. The little man was stripped down to his underpants after refusing to put the rest his clothes back on when his mother had bathed him. Jee giggled at the way TJ’s little pot belly wobbled as he zoomed around the room holding his toy aeroplane up in the air and his rosebud lips puckered to make rotor noises.

Jee spent most of her days at the centre with Aunt Wadee and the other staff members, taking care of the children. She had an office in the centre where she took care of all the administrative duties with the help of Daraka, who had become a permanent teacher in the centre. After Tit left for work every morning, Jee would get TJ ready and bring him with her to the centre so he could spend his days playing with all the other children he’d made good friends with there. The centre was like a second home for him and it gave Aunt Wadee and chance to see TJ as well.

Tit and Jee’s son was a little ball of dynamite, he kept his parents on their toes with his intense thirst for adventure and play. The twenty-month old could run rings around his parents if was cheeky and feeling up to it.

Jee smiled at she studied her sons features. For the most part, his appearances resembled Tit, but people claimed that TJ had inherited her distinctive button nose.

Today, Jee had made the mistake of dressing him in coverall which made him look like an adorable little fighter pilot. While the little guy loved all things aviation, he like being naked and free more, and always managed to squirm out of his mother grasp when she was trying to insert his chubby arms and legs into his outfit. When Jee had finally managed to get him fully dressed it’d only take ten minutes before she’d look up and find that he had taken his clothes off and left it laying somewhere on the floor or the centre’s large playroom.

As Jee was about to head out of the cafeteria and into the playroom to find TJ’s discarded clothes, Tit came strolling through the centre’s front door. Jee stood and admired her favourite lawyer who was dressed in a tailored black suit and navy shirt that fit him perfectly. In his right hand was a little baby bag that he always kept in his car for when it was needed. Tit quickly strolled up to Jee with a smile on his face before pulling her in his arms and giving her a peck on the lips.

“God I missed you today.” He sighed “Pulling the extra hours at the firm is killing me. It’s too long spend away from you and the little guy.” Tit felt the exhaustion and stress from the day begin to drain away as it always did when he was back with his family. He had been working hard to clear his schedule for a family vacation they had planned for next month. They were going to New Zealand and it would be the first time taking TJ overseas. Tit was anticipating TJs reaction to seeing snow for the first time.

“I missed you too, P’Tit.” Jee smiled as she pulled him close to enjoy the sense of wholeness she felt when she was with him.

They turned to look at their little boy who was the apple of their eye and meant world to both of them.

“I guessed you might have needed this.” Tit chuckled as he lifted to show the baby bag containing some clothes for TJ. “Rookie mistake putting him a one-peace outfit that he can quickly slip out of.” Tit chuckled.

“I know. But he just looks so cute in it that I hoped he’d actually keep it on.” Jee sighed.

“Daddy!” They heard TJ squeal in delight as he finally spotted that his father had arrived. He dropped his toy aeroplane and starting barrelling towards them as fast as his chubby little legs could take him.

The young parents watched in amusement as their son’s speedy waddle made his belly bounce. As the little man got close, a smiling Tit put the baby bag down and squatted down with his arms wide open as their son leapt into his arms. Tit caught him in a tight hug and he stood back up with the child in his arms.

“Have you been a good boy for mummy today?” Tit asked. He perched TJ on his right arm as he used his left to snake around Jee’s waist.

“Uh huh.” TJ nodded vigorously at his father.

“They why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” Tit said in a gentle teasing voice.

Knowing he’d being caught, TJ let out a beaming smile he often used to get out of trouble when he’d been mischievous.

Before Tit could lecture his son about keeping his clothes on, Aunt Wadee came up towards them said, “Time for dinner TJ.”

TJ spun around towards Aunt Wadee with a big smile on his face and reached out towards her so she could take TJ in her arms. With the little meanball in her arms Aunt Wadee greeted Tit. “How was work today Tit? Enjoying being senior partner?”

Tit let out a sigh and said “I’m wondering if I bit off more than I can chew. It takes me away from Jee and TJ for so long.”

“You’ll manage” Aunt Wadee replied “You’re a clever boy.”

The ‘boy’ comment made Jee want to giggle as she knew full well that Tit was very much a man, but it was endearing that Aunt Wadee addressed him like he was her child. Tit could feel his wife smiling in amusement next to him and tightened his grip on her waist which she knew was a promise of retribution.

After Aunt Wadee and TJ strode off to eat dinner with the rest of the children. Jee turned to face her husband with a mocking smile and said “Did you hear that? You’re a clever boy, baby.”

“Don’t make me spank you in front of the children, my lovely wife.” Satit teased back while snaking his other arm around her waist.

Jee pressed her body into his and tiptoed to seductively whisper into his ear, “Well I deserve it don’t I?” She then gave him a quick kiss and spun around to go help Aunt Wadee serve food to the kids with a mischievous smile on her face.

Tit stood frozen, willing his body to calm down. The temptation to haul Jee over his shoulder to take her home and have his wicked way with her was overwhelming. After almost two years, one would think he would be able to control his reaction to his wife, but if anything it had just gotten worse over time.

Once Tit felt like his composure returned, he looked up to see his wife sitting at one of the cafeteria tables with lots of other children and TJ on her lap. She was trying to help TJ eat so he wouldn’t get the food all over himself like he normally did. Jee looked up to smile and wink at her husband before continuing to wipe food off of TJ’s face.

Tit stood there marvelling at the image they made. Looking at them he thought.
Right there is my entire world. My entire heart. My entire being.

In moments like these, Tit sometimes felt like pinching himself to make sure all of this was real. To ensure that this amount of happiness was even possible. And in the past two years that Tit and Jee had been together, he found himself having these moments a countless amount of times.

Breaking out of his reverie, Tit walked over to join his family with a smile on his face that indicated he knew he’d have to stop and pinch himself an infinite amount of more times for the rest of his life.
Lol... shame on me. But you are really good.
Ohh God!! I'm enjoying this thread so much.

okay so here's a dialogue said by someone to someone for someone. You can probably guess who said to who and for who hehe. I actually really like it.

"Because I am an attorney! My job is to stay faithful to the truth. If I hate, you already saw that I'm ready to say that I hate. But if I love, even though I know it's impossible, I will still love. Love her even if it's not the woman I should be loving. Love her even though it'll hurt. But I'll still love her and that love will never change."

obviously Sathit said this hehe for Jee of course. He said this to Dao when he came looking for Jee and the baby at the condo. Dao had asked him what reasons does he have to want to see Jee and the baby. First he said to Dao that she's a teacher and Jee's best friend so she should know that what a child needs and what Jee needs the most is a family. Dao retorted back asking is that all he wanted to do was to take responsibility? If so then he shouldn't look for Jee because Jee doesn't need that. So thats when he told her of that love speech up there. Dao had stopped him and told him that the person he should be telling this to is Jee. She handed him Jee's passport and told him Jee was on her way to the airport....
OMG!!!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
For @JJay
SPOILERS OF THE GOOD BYE SCENE
So this scene begins when Jee was out in an open area near Kru Ari's house. She was sniffing a flower but the smell of the flower caused her to feel nauseated and puke up. Sathit who was watching her from behind a tree went up to her if she was okay or not.

"You" (khun) Jeerawat turned around and saw Sathit looking at her. "You're getting much better. I'm happy for you."

"What happened to your mom?" Sathit asked.

"She just fixed the problem for me." Jeerawat answered back.

"By getting rid of your step-father for you? You wanted to get revenge on Sittha for me, am I right?"

"If I said yes, would you call us even now?"

"Even?" Sathit was confused by Jeerawat's question.

"Mom has to go to jail because of me. Is it considered enough of what we have to compensate for you? The things we are indebted to each other, can it end right here? Your girlfriend's life and my mother's life, is that enough to compensate each other?"

Jeerawat simply asked the question from her heart, not throwing any sarcasm.

"Jee...." Sathit went quiet after hearing Jeerawat spoke.

"I'm begging you okay, can we just end right here?"

"What do you mean end?" Sathit asked, feeling afraid to lose Jeerawat out of his life.

"We both lost people in our lives. We should be able to start a new life, both individually. Let this be the last wave that goes by us. I want you to have a good life, a perfect life you had before you met me. Please forgive me, Khun Sathit." Jeerawat talked as tears ran down her face. Sathit's heart was broken."

"Your life would be much better without me, right?" Sathit asked.

"It was nice knowing you. Though it might not have been good but I will remember it. Take good care of yourself. It's time for you to finally be happy."

Sathit thought that Jeerawat wanted to get out of his life once and for all. She reaches her hand out to shake his as a final goodbye, but Sathit stood there staring at Jeerawat. She pulls her hand back and walks away. All Sathit can do was watch her slowly walk away, his heart shattered into pieces.....
omg!!just reading this my tears are going to fall.and I feel ache in heart.so pitiful both of them:sad6:

TubbyTinker

a voicemail left by Sathit when he couldn't find her at the airport and thought he totally lost her
"Can you stop Jee? Are we not hurt enough yet? Why don't we stop lying to each other? Why are we hurting ourselves? No one is hurting with us Jee. There's only you and me. Can you not leave me?" Jeerawat cries as she listens to his voicemail.

Sathit was sitting alone in his car, continues to record his message, "I thought you said you're not indebted to me anymore? So why are you running away from me? If you're still mad and still hate me, come back and curse at me all you want. I'm ready to repent myself for you and the baby. Let's start over. Can you leave the old stuff behind? Throughout the past, I know I couldn't live without you. I want nothing else in my life. I'm begging you...please don't leave me." Sathit spoke hurting as much as Jeerawat who was listening on the other line.

"Weren't you the one that taught me once not to judge someone so quickly if we don't know the whole truth? Can you come back and hear the truth from me on how I feel about you? Then you can decide whether you want to stay or leave me."

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
a voicemail left by Sathit when he couldn't find her at the airport and thought he totally lost her
"Can you stop Jee? Are we not hurt enough yet? Why don't we stop lying to each other? Why are we hurting ourselves? No one is hurting with us Jee. There's only you and me. Can you not leave me?" Jeerawat cries as she listens to his voicemail.

Sathit was sitting alone in his car, continues to record his message, "I thought you said you're not indebted to me anymore? So why are you running away from me? If you're still mad and still hate me, come back and curse at me all you want. I'm ready to repent myself for you and the baby. Let's start over. Can you leave the old stuff behind? Throughout the past, I know I couldn't live without you. I want nothing else in my life. I'm begging you...please don't leave me." Sathit spoke hurting as much as Jeerawat who was listening on the other line.

"Weren't you the one that taught me once not to judge someone so quickly if we don't know the whole truth? Can you come back and hear the truth from me on how I feel about you? Then you can decide whether you want to stay or leave me."
OMG ALL THE FEELS!!! Just even Thit being in the same room I'd forgive him in a heartbeat :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling

Loving that Thit will suffer a little:pancarta:

twister02

M♥K

OMG! I like the lines. It's not bordering to selfishness in Thit's part. It seems that he's asking for a chance to clear everything between them and will accept what Jee's decision afterwards. Can't wait for it to be played onscreen.

Awesome!!!!
I really could feel the pain... OMG!!!
Jajajajaja...