[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
a voicemail left by Sathit when he couldn't find her at the airport and thought he totally lost her
"Can you stop Jee? Are we not hurt enough yet? Why don't we stop lying to each other? Why are we hurting ourselves? No one is hurting with us Jee. There's only you and me. Can you not leave me?" Jeerawat cries as she listens to his voicemail.

Sathit was sitting alone in his car, continues to record his message, "I thought you said you're not indebted to me anymore? So why are you running away from me? If you're still mad and still hate me, come back and curse at me all you want. I'm ready to repent myself for you and the baby. Let's start over. Can you leave the old stuff behind? Throughout the past, I know I couldn't live without you. I want nothing else in my life. I'm begging you...please don't leave me." Sathit spoke hurting as much as Jeerawat who was listening on the other line.

"Weren't you the one that taught me once not to judge someone so quickly if we don't know the whole truth? Can you come back and hear the truth from me on how I feel about you? Then you can decide whether you want to stay or leave me."
After reading that :sad6:
But this would be me after listening to him :fighting12: for not believing, that preciousness bundle of joy was his.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
a voicemail left by Sathit when he couldn't find her at the airport and thought he totally lost her
"Can you stop Jee? Are we not hurt enough yet? Why don't we stop lying to each other? Why are we hurting ourselves? No one is hurting with us Jee. There's only you and me. Can you not leave me?" Jeerawat cries as she listens to his voicemail.

Sathit was sitting alone in his car, continues to record his message, "I thought you said you're not indebted to me anymore? So why are you running away from me? If you're still mad and still hate me, come back and curse at me all you want. I'm ready to repent myself for you and the baby. Let's start over. Can you leave the old stuff behind? Throughout the past, I know I couldn't live without you. I want nothing else in my life. I'm begging you...please don't leave me." Sathit spoke hurting as much as Jeerawat who was listening on the other line.

"Weren't you the one that taught me once not to judge someone so quickly if we don't know the whole truth? Can you come back and hear the truth from me on how I feel about you? Then you can decide whether you want to stay or leave me."
Oh my heart!!! Thit, I forgive you! I'm running to you baby!!!

@TubbyTinker Thanks!

Luvablemeeh

sarNie Egg
regarding the virgin situation lol, the script didn't really go into detail with that. From my understanding, he probably assume or know that she was a virgin prior to them sleeping together after finding out the truth regarding the accident, the baby...etc. But they didn't really focus on that topic.
Thank you for your reply.. your the best

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
ohh..now i really cant wait for monday.never thought in my life that i will be craving for monday so much like this.thx to kluen cheewit that monday bring shines in my life:cheer::cheer:

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm at a formal event for my bf's job. And I've snuck out to the restrooms four times to check up on this forum:confused0:...:risas3:
This is bad, I need to break this habit and obsession, hahaha! The KC Fever!
I'm out for now! But celebrate with me y'all it's the WEEKEND!:clap:
Talk to y'all tomorrow, I gotta go be a good gf and mingle with my better half's coworkers.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Reading this while I'm at a wedding.... omg i have teary eyes now

luther

"Such fun!"
Guys. I have a confession to make. I'm literally checking this forum ALL the time, y'all can probably tell already. You know how I posted before saying that writing the stories about TitJee made me forget to eat dinner one night, well this thread has also made me forget to SNACK like I normally do. So just now, I jumped on the weight scales and its telling me that I have lost 2kg. WTF?! What is my life coming to? This is bad people. KC Fever is a REAL ASS ILLNESS . I need to get help. :fighting3:

P.s. that's 4.4 pounds for you American's out there.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I honestly didn't have high hopes for this lakorn cause first Mark and Yaya are two of the actors where I didn't think they were the most skillful in acting, plus these roles are different than from what we've seen and I just didn't think they could pull it off, and secondly I was so disappointed with Lakorn Thai since Raeng Pratana but they completely blew me away, I can't believe I would actually catch the KC fever! Dang I'm here wishing they're koojins instead lol, their loves scenes looks sooo real so passionate, and their eyes are so full of love, I just can't get over it. I always thought MY looked more suitable together while NK matched more too. GOSH DON'T WANT TO LET KC GOOOO!! I'm so glad MY was able to prove me wrong! If someone could give me a condo kiss gif for my siggie, I'll be forever thankful!!! Or even the force kiss hehe.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay one more spoiler for the night hehe. So this scene kinda continues from the older spoilers I have posted pages back. I thought it was a funny dialogue between Sathit, Chayan,and Piak
So this scene happens right after Chayan and Piak took Sathit out of Jee's hospital room (after he announced to the press he is Jeerawat's husband, remember?)

"Calm down first. Let's just wait until everyone has cooled down before you talk." Chayan warned Sathit.
"I don't want to wait. I wasted my time misunderstanding Jee enough already. It's because of you. You knew that Jee isn't pregnant with you but is pregnant with me. Why didn't you tell me?" Sathit started raising his voice to Chayan.
"Because I'm annoyed [munsai] (I'm not sure how would you translate munsai haha) by you." Chayan retorted back.
"Ai P'Chayan!"

Piak pulled Sathit away from Chayan. "P'Thit, don't be raising your voice on Chayan."
"Piak, don't get close to Thit. He's turning into a crazy dog. Our baby might catch it from him." Chayan pulled Piak in for hug.
"Protecting each other like this means you guys reconciled right? Good...make sure you chain P'Chayan up really good. Don't let him mess with other people's wife...or else I'm not going to let you get away with it!" Sathit sternly stared at Piyakul and pointed his finger at Chayan.

"Now you're being possessive. Before, you wanted to kill Jee. Serves you right that Jee kicked you out like a dog." Chayan pushed Sathit's finger away from his face.

"Let her do that! No matter what, I will get my wife and child back."

"Thit, someone has warned you before that if you knew the whole truth, even if you kneel down and apologize, it will not compensate for what you've done to Jee!"

"It was my fault for letting myself be angry that I've became a stupid person. I was so blind that I couldn't tell who was bad and who was good that I feel regretful right now. From now on, I'm ready to makeup for all of my wrong doings. I just ask for one thing...to have Jee forgive me just once is enough...."

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
okay so here's a dialogue said by someone to someone for someone. You can probably guess who said to who and for who hehe. I actually really like it.

"Because I am an attorney! My job is to stay faithful to the truth. If I hate, you already saw that I'm ready to say that I hate. But if I love, even though I know it's impossible, I will still love. Love her even if it's not the woman I should be loving. Love her even though it'll hurt. But I'll still love her and that love will never change."

obviously Sathit said this hehe for Jee of course. He said this to Dao when he came looking for Jee and the baby at the condo. Dao had asked him what reasons does he have to want to see Jee and the baby. First he said to Dao that she's a teacher and Jee's best friend so she should know that what a child needs and what Jee needs the most is a family. Dao retorted back asking is that all he wanted to do was to take responsibility? If so then he shouldn't look for Jee because Jee doesn't need that. So thats when he told her of that love speech up there. Dao had stopped him and told him that the person he should be telling this to is Jee. She handed him Jee's passport and told him Jee was on her way to the airport....

I'm teary why reading those words. Whatever Thit had done, I would forgive him. Definitely he is lawyer, which the speech like this, who doesn't want to forgive him

okay one more spoiler for the night hehe. So this scene kinda continues from the older spoilers I have posted pages back. I thought it was a funny dialogue between Sathit, Chayan,and Piak
So this scene happens right after Chayan and Piak took Sathit out of Jee's hospital room (after he announced to the press he is Jeerawat's husband, remember?)

"Calm down first. Let's just wait until everyone has cooled down before you talk." Chayan warned Sathit.
"I don't want to wait. I wasted my time misunderstanding Jee enough already. It's because of you. You knew that Jee isn't pregnant with you but is pregnant with me. Why didn't you tell me?" Sathit started raising his voice to Chayan.
"Because I'm annoyed [munsai] (I'm not sure how would you translate munsai haha) by you." Chayan retorted back.
"Ai P'Chayan!"

Piak pulled Sathit away from Chayan. "P'Thit, don't be raising your voice on Chayan."
"Piak, don't get close to Thit. He's turning into a crazy dog. Our baby might catch it from him." Chayan pulled Piak in for hug.
"Protecting each other like this means you guys reconciled right? Good...make sure you chain P'Chayan up really good. Don't let him mess with other people's wife...or else I'm not going to let you get away with it!" Sathit sternly stared at Piyakul and pointed his finger at Chayan.

"Now you're being possessive. Before, you wanted to kill Jee. Serves you right that Jee kicked you out like a dog." Chayan pushed Sathit's finger away from his face.

"Thit, someone has warned you before that if you knew the whole truth, even if you kneel down and apologize, it will not compensate for what you've done to Jee!"

"It was my fault for letting myself be angry that I've became a stupid person. I was so blind that I couldn't tell who was bad and who was good that I feel regretful right now. From now on, I'm ready to makeup for all of my wrong doings. I just ask for one thing...to have Jee forgive me just once is enough...."
Ohhh thank you thank you thank you....
Is there more???
:)

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile

"Ai P'Chayan!"

thanks for the spoiler.i just hope monday is coming soon.but tomorrow is sundayyyy!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Aigooo khun @TubbyTinker ...

I thought there will be no more spoilers because all the good stuffs has been spilled out. Hahaha... Lucky me that I checked this forum today. Otherwise, I'll be missing the spoilers. (I used to avoid reading them, but since I have read one or two of the spoilers then might as well just read them all! I'll be strong for BH!)

So Jariya will be going to there because of that, while Jee will be doing that and Thit will be trying to do that so he could get that... ohooo...

Brace yourselves everyone, Monday is gonna be a happy2 day (for the dramas) BUT end of Tuesday you'll be going cuckoo waiting for that last episode the following week. I hope you guys are mentally prepared for that. I bet the teaser for episode 15 is gonna make us go wild.

M-chan

KC fever need more ThitJee !

"Ai P'Chayan!"

Aaaw :sad6: Okay that guy can really speak! I forgive you Khun Sathit:icon12:

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
@TubbyTinker ...thank you so much for the spoilers..reading it, is like a breath of fresh air needed to survive until Monday..:pancarta:

My heart goes out to Thit but cant wait for him to grovel..hahaha..make that good looking ass work Jee !!!!.. :worship2::worship2::worship2: