[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Thank you all for the warm welcome !! Im soooo glad n happy i joined this forum and get to know :cheer::thumbup: and to see you all here n I'm glad that we can do the book sharing even after KC gets over ...il be in blues if this lakorn is over ...this lakorn I'm gonna miss it n Itz sooo good ,

I've been reading thoes wonderful fanfictions n spoilers in this forum ..itjust made my day happy :clap: hugs n kuddoz to u !!!! tubby tinker n Luther ...

The book is Consequences of Deception by Ella fox. ..ooh yes naka, he does grovel n feels bad when she doesn't trust him ...

As for the sex scenes plz be prepared that it is BDSM type very similar to 50shades..Plz don't kill me :worship2::worship2::facepalm: ....there's :kidnap: tooo n rscenesw scene..

Wud like to gladly share:aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup: all thoes books which are romantic in theme n glad that :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:we all have same interests in lakorns..:cheer::cheer:

To read this book on mobile phone .pl download the app called "Ub Reader" or any adobe acrobat reader or pdf reader in mobile as convenient for you

Here's the link for the pdf,
https://filescdn.com/0fbzech0hbdz

Thank you all for your warm support

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you all for the warm welcome !! Im soooo glad n happy i joined this forum and get to know :cheer::thumbup: and to see you all here n I'm glad that we can do the book sharing even after KC gets over ...il be in blues if this lakorn is over ...this lakorn I'm gonna miss it n Itz sooo good ,

I've been reading thoes wonderful fanfictions n spoilers in this forum ..itjust made my day happy :clap: hugs n kuddoz to u !!!! tubby tinker n Luther ...

The book is Consequences of Deception by Ella fox. ..ooh yes naka, he does grovel n feels bad when she doesn't trust him ...

As for the sex scenes plz be prepared that it is BDSM type very similar to 50shades..Plz don't kill me :worship2::worship2::facepalm: ....there's :kidnap: tooo n rscenesw scene..

Wud like to gladly share:aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup: all thoes books which are romantic in theme n glad that :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:we all have same interests in lakorns..:cheer::cheer:

To read this book on mobile phone .pl download the app called "Ub Reader" or any adobe acrobat reader or pdf reader in mobile as convenient for you

Thank you for sharing!!! And welcome to the forum and KC thread!

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling

I read this book a while back, but I never understood why he hates her:confused12:

twister02

M♥K
I saw some funny pic on IG where fans made of Nadech and Kim's reaction to Mark and Yaya's intimate scenes. Quite comical! I have to say I'm glad fans of his lakorn, especially on this forum, is matured enough to not make this lakorn a fan war between NY and MK. They are all good friends outside of work and are all very supportive of one another. We all should be happy that each individual can still shine outside of acting with their koo jin.

I agree! I said it on another post Mark should take more of these aggressive roles. He suits it perfectly. I noticed as this lakorn progressed his acting matured with the role as well. I'm so proud of him!

Monday is tomorrow!!! I'm going to take an early lunch so that I can watch the epi in my car.
Slap-kiss lakorn is a good material for Mark.
Did you saw that short clip of Mark and Kim for their Close-Up ad (slap-kiss genre)?. From that, I said to myself, Mark's eyes are so expressive when he acts dominant and aggressive. That's why I've waited for KC because I know it will be a good lakorn especially for Mark. Glad I was not disappointed. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you for the pdf file! I read the prologue already. Oh my!! Thank goodness, it's about to be four years later bc she wasn't even 18 in the prolog up yet hahaha. This book will probably keep me busy while I wait for KC to air and after it ends.

Noire89

Simply smile

Thank you for the file. I'll read part of it tonight! And thanks for the information:thumbup:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone, I'm mostly a silent lurker just cant stay away from KC .The lakorn has been top notch. I've been interested in lakorns recently n I love them now known for its guilty pleasure. slapandkiss..nadech yaya, mark mint just watched that 4story drama when they were young but itz still good. glad they've matured enough from thoes intial phases to actual acting like in KC

I'm an avid book worm , harlequins n mills n boons are typical lakorns type books which I enjoy loadz

There's this particular book which is almost close enough to KC , but itz not the hero's love but his sister dies. N he goes mad with vengeance n hurts the herione.later realises that she was not involved at all n begs for forgiveness n redemption...close enough to 50 shades. .Plz don't be mad at the sex scenes :worship2::angel10:rscenesw which happens in that book

I'll be glad to share to share the book who ever wants it. itz in pdf n English script. :aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:

I just don't want it to end n I want to see more. Mark n yaya chemistry is outstandingly spectacular. .would love to their pairing more in lakorns.
me too please!

Zebiekste

sarNie Egg
It's sooooooo late here, but I just need to write something to get this out of my mind. I can't sleep because of this lakorn :pancarta: I must say that I usually watch Korean dramas and I have watched only some Thailand, Taiwan or Chinese dramas (many reasons for that). Usually, I get too bored or too frustrated so I drop them in the middle. I have never ever joined forums for them or wrote any comments. But that can I say, this drama sucked me in from the first moment I saw Jee un Sathit together on my screen. I don't know anything about Mark or Yaya or their personal life and I really don't care. All I see is two characters they are playing - Jee and Sathit and I must say they are doing a really great job. I totally love that I see. From the beginning, every time they are together on the screen sparkles is flying. Every time they meet, even then they are fighting and hating each other there are fireworks going on. They both are so passionate about everything they do. Love how Jee fought Sathit back every time he attacked her. I'm a gooner then it comes cat and dog relationships in dramas.
I hope Jee will not say that Sathit raped her because it is so not true. Sathit told that he want to sleep with her in exchange of evidence and it was Jee's decision to go there. She wasn't under drug influence, she wasn't drugged there, no one made her to go there. She walked in Sathit house on her own feat. She never said NO. She undressed by herself. In fact, Sathit refused to sleep with her, and Jee was the one who gets aggressive and screamed to Sathit to sleep with her. Okay, we know that they both was hurt, disappointed and desperate. They both made wrong decisions, but why now only Sathit is the bad person?:confused12: Because Sathit asked for that? Jee could refuse! Her stepfather is constantly asking to sleep with her and she is refusing. So I really, really hope Jee will not publicly say that Sathit raped her. It's not something you can take back easily.:fighting3:
And they both are such a sweeties after they sleep together:pancarta: Fighting like cat and dog as usual but caring so much for each other. I think Sathit wants to talk to Jee, wants to meet her, but he had no reason. So he is endlessly repeating that he want to speak with Jee about Piak/Chayan, but in fact, I hear these words as he wants to speak about themselves, about Sathit/Jee. They care for each other so much. The way they communicate in the car, it totally looked like a lovers quarrel. He is worried that Jee hit her head. Jee is taken aback then she slap him. They constantly are challenging each other. Like, "I dear you" and "I dear you too". (So much fun for me!) Then Sathit pulled Jee in his lap.. (Sooo sexy smexy. My heart skipped many, many beats. Thanks to Lakorn god who made it happen. :worship2:Please give us more! Kids will not understand that anyway!) I don't see that Sathit want to hurt Jee, all I can see is he doesn't know how to start the conversation or that to do about his feelings, so he always start conversation with Piak/Chayan name on his lips. The way Sathit walked in Jee's apartment. Lika a boss! (I was dead from hotness) Sathit uses two worst excuses ever to get in Jee's apartment. First, he needs to return her lipstick and second, he needs to talk about Piak/Chayan/Jee. Again? When he walks to her looking at her bra, it's like they so much closer now when they sleep together, no confusion, this is an adult conversation. They are challenging each other again. Then Jee broke the vase and start throwing things, Sathit is like "what did I do wrong?" " Why she is so angry?" " Calm down!". When Jee hit Sathit with remote control, she is shocked, you can see that she didn't mean that. Sathit is like "Ouch! WTF?!?", gets angry "Wana play hard?". Did you notice that in Jee's apartment Sathit never use any force against Jee? He blocked her, bet never catch or drag her. When she refused to kiss him, he immediately backed off, very confused "Did I get overboard?". And then came the moment of true feelings and worst timing ever! I hate you Chayan! :fighting3:
I would like to write more but I think I need to sleep 3 hours before to get up for work. And sorry for my English, it's my third language. Love you all! Make fun girls, it's Monday! :angel10::thumbup:

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
I've watched Sealed with a Kiss countless times. It's heavy drama, not for the soft hearted. The ending broke my heart.

I absolutely loved sealed with a kiss considered it as lakorn type of china lol !!!

But the actually ending was he didn't go to jail ...naka :facepalm:

Here are the links below for story..it was way funnier than the the ending they gave us..:risas3::risas3::aaaaa:

http://jolecole.blogspot.in/2011/11/sealed-with-kiss-novels-ending.html?m=1

http://jolecole.blogspot.in/2011/11/guide-to-understanding-final-episode-in.html?m=1

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Hello! Welcome to the KC lovedom, lol! A lot of us lurked before we got to see KC and couldn't contain ourselves

The book title is?
And does the hero grovel like he's going to die if the heroine doesn't take him back. And does it take a while for her to forgive him?
I'm petty, he needs to beg and beg and beg before she decides to give him a chance. Lol!
Yes naka she makes sure he begs lol n slaps him too I believe :fighting12:n didnt trust him ..dat almost made him come to senses more than ever. .:pancarta:

Knlee

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I'm mostly a silent lurker just cant stay away from KC .The lakorn has been top notch. I've been interested in lakorns recently n I love them now known for its guilty pleasure. slapandkiss..nadech yaya, mark mint just watched that 4story drama when they were young but itz still good. glad they've matured enough from thoes intial phases to actual acting like in KC

I'm an avid book worm , harlequins n mills n boons are typical lakorns type books which I enjoy loadz

There's this particular book which is almost close enough to KC , but itz not the hero's love but his sister dies. N he goes mad with vengeance n hurts the herione.later realises that she was not involved at all n begs for forgiveness n redemption...close enough to 50 shades. .Plz don't be mad at the sex scenes :worship2::angel10:rscenesw which happens in that book

I'll be glad to share to share the book who ever wants it. itz in pdf n English script. :aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:

I just don't want it to end n I want to see more. Mark n yaya chemistry is outstandingly spectacular. .would love to their pairing more in lakorns.
May i have one too, thanks.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Slap-kiss lakorn is a good material for Mark.
Did you saw that short clip of Mark and Kim for their Close-Up ad (slap-kiss genre)?. From that, I said to myself, Mark's eyes are so expressive when he acts dominant and aggressive. That's why I've waited for KC because I know it will be a good lakorn especially for Mark. Glad I was not disappointed. :)
Yes! When I first saw it I was like pleaaaasssseeeee star in one with Kim one day. He looked real hot in that army uniform too! I had a good feeling after I saw that close-up clip that he was gonna perfect the aggressive role in KC!