[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like I said, Chaiyan is a decent husband for putting up with Piak. He is NOT the problem. He had me crying with him after his fist fight with Thit. He was so hurt at the possibility that Piak might be using pregnancy to get even. Toey is doing an amazing job annoying me.

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
i hate when lakorns drag story lines and fixes everything miraculously in one or two episodes. Piak has been a very painful headache all this lakorn and they are trying to tell me they will fix her attitude, character and marriage in between the two remaining episodes and in all that timeline she will have enough time to reflect on herself and be truly repenting and also help fix the OTPs relationship? i love the romance side of lakorns but so many things are basically unrealistic

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm crying over the preview of next ep, just review and I'm bawling too much. How can I survive tomorrow? 2 continuous heartbreaking ep. Why both of them need to be hurt each other like that. They should know our viewers hurt and painful too.
They're better to give more sweet and happy scenes.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm crying over the preview of next ep, just review and I'm bawling too much. How can I survive tomorrow? 2 continuous heartbreaking ep. Why both of them need to be hurt each other like that. They should know our viewers hurt and painful too.
They're better to give more sweet and happy scenes.
yes you're right.they never thought about us.we felt the same.hurt seing them hurt each other:risas3:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Piak is so stupid. I can't stand her. Gosh! Chaiya and Piak shouldn't even get back together no matter how much they love each other. She's so toxic to him.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Malay novels usually treat jerks like sathit a very hard and painful lesson. Sometimes the heroin left the hero and didn't come back after a few years. Sometimes it's satisfying to read how the hero try to redeem his mistake and realize he didn't even got a chance to see his child grow up in front of him. All the years that wasted... but it's so not lakorn. Hehehe

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching it live, and I only understood half of what they said but it looks like JEE was thrilled that she was pregnant...well on the inside anyway. She didn't look too upset. Omg I don't know...what am I saying......

I was crying at work when JEE and her mom was at the crime scene hugging each other out I only understood a little bit but both YAYA and her mom are crying their eyes out!!!! Their acting was so good. now my eyes are swollen at work

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Does that mean I can't use my iPhone to upload pictures :-( sounds like it. DARN! Thank you @okaylove
You can... click on upload a file button and then a popup will come up, press choose file and find the photo file in your phone. Max file size is 1mb

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg I'm a dumbass @okaylove lol! I figured it out hahahaha! Was confused about URL! Clicked the wrong button. Need to wake up still. Haven't had coffee ☕ to wake me up yet!! Thank you again!
Lol I need sleep I'm a bit sick and haven't been sleeping properly and it's already 3am