[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
@twister02 Are you trying to blow the bubbles??? I'm sitting here seeing you doing so on your phone screen. Tell me you're not :risas3:

KC is bringing out all the craziest in us. This is what happens when we have an episode that is filled with psycho Piek and annoying Jane. Hopefully tomorrow episode will better our mood. If not, I'll go find some more pictures to calm everyone's nerves.
Ugh, don't remind me... Piak and her crying scenes and Jane and her desperate for Thit to notice her scenes...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
50 shades of grey is banned in my country lol but i managed to watch it online and lol i felt pretty traumatised afterwards

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Tell me about it @dwattanasut09 haha I'm working in a banking line where mobile phone is strictly prohibited during work, so every breaks I'd scroll through my phone starving for updates :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

MYLove

sarNie Egg
You guys are making me laugh so hard. My parents literally came into my room think I was crazy. I literally scream seeing those to pic of Mark/ Tit. Not going to lie it low key turn me on lol . But for today's episode the only part I enjoy was the hospital scene between titjee. I just love how she put her face close to his chubby cheeks and the little forehead touch❤❤❤❤. Oh and one last scene was the one between jee and her mom. That scene got me balling the eyes out.

Last edited:

MYLove

sarNie Egg
Way ahead of you my friend. I was waiting for the discussion to die to down and you guys to get restless to post in this thread, but part Part 7 of TitJee Ever After was up in the FanFic section hours ago.

I found this one to be a bit of a tear jerker, I literally cried while writing it, which makes absolutely no bloody sense given that I created it, but KC got me turning into an emotional wreck. Also tried to accommodate @Dal's request for more action. :naughty2:

Just to make sure everybody knows, I already know how KC ends and everything that eventually happens. There are lots of references to what happens in the lakorn that might not have been aired yet. So I highly recommend you guys return and re-read once KC finishes!

Please message back what you thought of it! Let me know if it made you get emotional too, or if I'm just a big old wuss.

Enjoy!

After driving over from work, Tit parked his car on the gravel drive at Aunt Wadee’s house and walked around the back of the house to the outdoor kitchen area. There he found Aunt Wadee sitting in a long outdoor lounge chair, pealing fruit in preparation for the hungry children that would return from playing in the yard.

“Sawadee krab, Khun Na” Tit said, before going over to give her a hug.

“Hi, Tit.” Aunt Wadee smiled. “Come to pick up Jee?”

“Yep,” he smiled before he asked, “Are you sure you’re okay with taking care of TJ tonight?”

Today was Tit and Jee’s third year anniversary that was marked by when they had been at the village, where Tit had proposed to Jee. The pair were hoping to have a night off from parenting duties and have a night alone to simply celebrate each other.

“Of course, Tit. Don’t be silly. You know how much I love TJ. He’s like my very own grandson. Everyone here loves him to bits.” Aunt Wadee reassured Tit. “Besides you guys deserve night off. You both work so hard.”

From opposite end of the large yard Tit could see where Jee was playing hide and seek with all the children, including TJ. Their son was perched on his mothers back. Jee spotted her husband and waved vigorously so he could notice from the far distance. Tit smiled and waved back at his wife before sitting down in the lounge chair next to Aunt Wadee.

“Jee and TJ are the seekers,” Aunt Wadee explained, “You’re going to have to wait a few more moments for this round to finish before the kids would be willing to let her go.”

“That’s fine, Aunty. There’s no rush.” Tit smiled.

Tit watched as his wife and son ran around the yard searching for little giggling children who thought they couldn’t be spotted. TJ, in particular, was having the time off his life playing with the other kids. He loved being seeker, but was a little too small to do it proficiently on his own, so he would often share the role of seeker with one of the older children, who would piggy back him as they ran around searching.

Jee needed to go to the bathroom so she transferred her role as seeker to one of the older children who was happy to take over. As Aunt Wadee’s house followed a more rural and boran (traditional/ ancient) design, the toilet was situated in an outhouse off one side of the backyard. It was somewhat situated in a tunnel of plants and leaves. From where Jee was, she needed walk along a path back towards the house, which cut through a thicket of trees and bushes along the side of Aunt Wadee’s back yard. The path to the outhouse used to be the children’s favorite place to hide, because the dense foliage completely concealed you, but it quickly became the obvious first place to look given that it was so popular a hiding place.

Meanwhile, Tit was chatting away with Aunt Wadee. “I bet when we come collect him from here tomorrow, he’s not going to want to go home.” Tit chuckled while shaking his head, “It’s like that every time he stays over.”

“That’s because there’s lots of other children to play with here, Tit. He’s a lot less lonely.” Aunt Wadee stopped pealing the apple in her hand and placed both it and the knife down onto the coffee table in front of her. She reached over to place her hand on Tit’s knee and asked with sincerity, “When are you two going to have another baby, Tit? TJ is already two and a half, it’s about time you had another so that TJ can have someone to play with at home.”

Tit sat thinking for a moment, before turning to Aunt Wadee and confessing something that has been plaguing his conscience for a while now. Tit had never revealed this to anyone before, it was his deepest, darkest fear. He bent over to place his elbows on his knees and clasp his fingers together, before taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

“I’ve actually wanted to have another baby for almost a year now, but I haven’t had the courage to bring it up with Jee.” He spoke softly.

“Why not, Tit? Does Jee not want to have another one?” Aunt Wadee brought her hand up to place on Tit’s shoulder.

“No, it’s not that. I know Jee would be completely willing if I asked her.” Tit sighed as he rubbed his face.

After finishing in the bathroom, Jee had decided to let the children finish off the game themselves and began walking along the foliage concealed path towards the house. However, as she was about to emerge from the thicket of trees and bushes by the side of the house, she froze when she heard Aunt Wadee ask Tit. “Then, why won’t you tell her you want to have more children, Tit?”

Jee knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop, but she the intense emotion and implications of the question had Jee in a state of shock and physically unable to do anything else. Jee could see the anxiety radiating off her husband as she peered through the shrubbery that hid her.

“Sometimes I feel like I stole her youth away, Aunty.” Tit murmured, his voice solemnly low.

Aunt Wadee was extremely surprised that Tit felt that way, as she had only ever seen Tit and Jee completely besotted and happy with each other since the day they had officially gotten together. Curious about Tit’s reasoning that lead him to that conclusion, Aunt Wadee probed, “How so?”

Tit let out a big breath before explaining, “Jee was only twenty-three when I got her pregnant, Aunt. And while that’s not unheard of, that is still pretty young by the standards of today’s society. Nowadays, people want to travel the world and party their twenties away before finally settling down and having a family, when they get to their thirties.”

Tit clenched his teeth and shallowed the lump in his throat before continuing.

“I’m thirty-three and seven years older than her, so I got to experience all of that, before I met her. As you know, by the time I met Tiw six years ago, I’d had my fair share of life experiences. I had dated, travelled and adventured more than the average folk did. So by the time Tiw had come along, I was completely ready to settle down.”

Aunt Wadee sensed the state of vulnerability Tit was in and scooted closer to wrap her arm around his broad shoulders, which made Tit feel safe enough to continue.

“Jee has been working continuously ever since she was scouted at the age of fifteen. She missed out on all the usual experiences that most teenagers got to have. Jee hadn’t even dated before she had met me, Aunt. Not even those silly little relationships kids have in high school, where you sneak behind the school gym, to have your first real kiss with the boy in chemistry class. Everything one of those experiences she had, she had with me. Her first real kiss, her first date, her first boyfriend, her first lover. All me.”

Tit was looking down at his feet to hide the emotion in his eyes, so he hadn’t noticed Aunt Wadee squirm a little when he had revealed that he had taken Jee’s virginity. It was rather uncomfortable hearing about the love lives of the two people she considered to be like her very own children.

Aunt Wadee tried to comfort him. “So Tit? She loves you and is completely happy being with you, anyone with eyes can see that.”

“I know, but sometimes I wonder if she wants more than what a life with me can offer. She went from having the insane burden of being a famous actress, who was constantly scrutinized, straight to having the responsibility of being a full-time mother and wife. She’s never really had the freedom to just be herself, without anyone wanting anything from her. Even as a child, she was abused and neglected. She didn’t even get to have a childhood, Aunty.”

At that last sentence, Tit’s voice cracked as he thought of all the pain and suffering that Jee has gone through in her life time. He remembered back when Jee had told him that she had only ever started to believe in love when she met him. His heart had broken for the lonely little girl that she had been up until then.

As she was listening to her husband’s deepest confessions, Jee felt thick tears cascading down her face. She had never realized that Tit had so many doubts or insecurities about what she thought of their life together. Jee wanted to rush over and pull the love of her life into her arms. To tell him that she didn’t want or need any of the experiences that he thought she was missing out on. All she ever wanted or needed was him and TJ.

“Tit. You need to talk to her. It’s possible that all of this just may all in your head. Just ask her about it okay? Don’t let fear keep you from all the happiness you could have in your life.” Aunt Wadee comforted him.

“I am happy, Aunt. Insanely so, I’ve been nothing but happy since the moment Jee let me back into her life. I’m just scared that she might not be happy. I know that she’s just too good and kind-hearted to speak up and say otherwise. If I asked her for another baby, she wouldn’t ever say no, even if it made her feel more trapped.” Tit quickly wiped away a tear that trailed down his cheek.

“That’s exactly what love is Tit. Putting the other person’s happiness before yours. You love her because the thought of her being unhappy is making you unhappy.” Aunt Wadee continued to rub Tit’s back.

In that moment, Jee knew exactly what Aunt Wadee was talking about. The thought of Tit living in fear and anxiety that he was not enough for her was breaking her heart.

Tit remained silent as he willed the tightness in throat and chest to subside.

“Promise me, you’ll talk to her okay? Don’t bottle all of this up, it’s no good for either of you.” Aunt Wadee murmured softly to him.

Tit nodded slightly and then he looked up to prevent anymore tears from falling.

In that moment, Jee changed her mind about the anniversary gift she was going ask from her husband. They had made a deal to each other, that their anniversary gifts would be that they both had to fulfil one request from the other person. The request had to be said or done, rather than bought. When they made up that rule, the both had sexual fantasies in mind, but now, Jee had a change of plans and began to formulate a totally new one.

To keep the illusion that she had just returned from playing with the kids at the opposite side of the yard, Jee walked back towards where the children were, picked up TJ and walked back along the lawn towards the house, in plain view of Tit and Aunt Wadee.

Hoping her acting skills were still up to snuff, Jee plastered on a smile has if her heart weren't aching from the conversation she overhead. She came up to her husband, who had managed to restore his composure in the time she had trekked back and forth along the length of the backyard.

Then she greeted him in her usual way, “Missed you, teerak,” she said before learning down to give him a kiss, which he automatically reciprocated, "Miss you too, baby."

“Ready to go?” Tit asked while trying to appear as normal as possible.

“Yep! Just need to give the little guy a kiss good-bye.” She chirped before planting a big kiss on her son’s cheek and handing the little man off to her husband. Tit did the same before letting Aunt Wadee take TJ from him.

Jee tried to fill the car ride home with the usual small-talk they exchanged when reunited after a day at work. She told him about what the various children up to at the centre and questioned him about his day in court or at the firm.

When they got home and were walking through the entrance of their home and into the living room, Jee turned to face her husband and looked him straight in the eye and bluntly said, “We’re doing my anniversary present first.”

As Tit was expecting a request of the sexual nature, Jee decided to play into his expectations and said in a seductive voice, “Strip off and wait for me on the bed upstairs.”

As Tit had gotten used to hiding his fears from his wife, he was able to dispel his dark thoughts, and show a genuine smile to his wife. “Yes mam.” He saluted, before hurrying upstairs to obey the command.

Jee then went to her car to retrieve a prop that she had planned to use in her initial anniversary request but realized could be useful in her revised one. Jee then returned to the living room and stripped down to her lacy black underwear and ascending up the staircase with a pair of handcuffs in her right hand.

When she got to their bedroom, Jee was pleased to find that her husband had obediently followed orders. Jee stood at the doorway for a few moments to marvel at the beauty before her. Tit was lay waiting with his hands tucked up, behind his head and his flag already at half-mast. Hearing the footsteps of his wife’s arrival, Tit’s turned his head to face her and eyes widened at the shiny, silver handcuffs that she was clutching.

“Are they for me or for you?” Tit said with an excited grin.

“For you, baby.” Jee answered, causing Tit brows to raise in surprise. He had fantasied many times about what he’d do to his wife if she were bound but had never considered the reverse situation.

“Hands up over your head, P’Tit.” She demanded with a voice full of confidence, before walking over to their bed and climbing up to straddle her husband. He did as he was told and Jee quickly handcuffed both his wrists to the bars at the head of the bed. Tit heart was pumping at the novelty of the experience.

When see finished securing the handcuffs, she resumed straddling her husband, with his arousal pressing against the lace of her panties over her core.

She then leaned down to whisper into his ear what she knew they both really wanted. “Let’s make another baby, teerak.”

Her comment made Tit snap his eyes towards hers with a look of hope as well as weariness and said, “Are you sure? How do you know I want another baby?”

What Jee did next, would forever be seared into Tit’s memory as one the most erotic things he had ever seen. Jee began to plant a series of kisses all over her husband while she spoke in a whisper.

She kissed his forehead and whispered, “Your date of birth.”

Then did the same with his jaw, “Your social security number.”

Then his neck, “Your phone number.”

His collar bone, “You license plate.”

Over his heart, “Your height.”

His nipple, “Your weight.”

And then back up to his lips while simultaneously stroking his manhood, “Your size.” Tit groaned into his wife’s mouth as she gave him the last kiss.

Pulling back from the kiss to look straight into her husband’s eyes, she said in a low, purring voice, “Is there anything I don’t know about you?”

Tit stared back at his wife in stunned silence from both extreme arousal as well as the nostalgic significance of what she had just said.

Jee then took a deep breath before continuing too look down into her husband’s eyes and said, “P’Tit, I overheard the conversation you had with Aunt Wadee today. But before you jump to any conclusions about if I said I wanted to have another baby because I’m too kind-hearted to say no, I want to tell you that you're wrong. Completely and utterly. About everything.”

Tit looked up into his wife’ eyes and felt his throat begin to close over in emotion.

The vulnerability Jee saw in her husband's eyes made her want to hold him tight and never let go. Jee continued, “You, our son, and our future children together are all I could ever possibly want in the world. Don’t you ever doubt that.” Jee could feel the tears falling from her eyes and seeing them land on Tit’s cheeks.

“And yes, you are my first of everything. You are my first real kiss, my first date, my first boyfriend and my first lover. But do you know what else you are? You are the love of my life, teerak. Why would I ever need to go out there and be with anybody else, when fate brought me straight to you?”

Tears began to stream out of Tit’s eyes, down temples and into his hairline but he kept a straight face and continued looking up at Jee with eyes full of emotion.

Jee continued, “Remember how I told you that I never knew love until I met you? Well I meant every word of that. You are my sun and moon and my stars, teerak. Before I met you, my life was in complete darkness, and then you came in and became my light. You are not trapping me down. You set me free.”

Jee then recited a sentence that made her heart flutter three years ago today. “I hope that my love and the entirety of my life is enough for you to to let go of your fears, teerak.” She leaned down to press a deep kiss onto his lips and said, “I’m asking you to trust me when I say that I love you with my entire heart and there’s no other place on earth that I’d rather be than in your arms. Can you do that for me, teerak?”

Tit knew that if he tried to speak now, he’d voice would crack, so he simply nodded and continued staring in Jee’s eyes.

Jee then nipped and licked at her husband’s lips until he let out a sigh. Jee then took the opportunity to slide her tongue in and explore the sweetness of his mouth.

As she had already said the words, Jee then used her actions to show her husband exactly how much she loved him.
OMG love it so excited to see what your ideas are for the next one.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish watching ep 13 with engsub and I'm bawling too much with Jee-her mom, Piak-her dad, and of course Jee-Thit, and even Piak-Chaiyan scene (totally surprised at myself:risas3:). I don't know how and what comments for this ep, it's just too heartbreaking for everyone even the viewers. Everything slowly solve except for ThitJee and PaikChaiyan. Let everything clear in ep14 and left all ThitJee in ep 15:(.
One thing would be better in ep 13 that Jee could make Thit conscious instead of Piak. I would like the scene when she knew she's pregnant, came to see Thit, hug and cried over Thit's body, said something like " wakeup for our baby, we wait for you", let Jee take his hand touch her stomach. Thit will have more motivation to wakeup. Then Piak or Jane came and Jee quickly leave, Thit opened his eyes and asked for Jee or disappointed when saw two of crazy girls....woooaaa now I image this scence all my head. We know that even people is unconscious but they still hear what other're talking. It's more convinced than in KC's scene.

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 Are you trying to blow the bubbles??? I'm sitting here seeing you doing so on your phone screen. Tell me you're not :risas3:

KC is bringing out all the craziest in us. This is what happens when we have an episode that is filled with psycho Piek and annoying Jane. Hopefully tomorrow episode will better our mood. If not, I'll go find some more pictures to calm everyone's nerves.
I'm trying to blow away the bubbles but it won't go away.. :sad6::sad6: I want to see what's beneath in it.

luther

"Such fun!"
OMG love it so excited to see what your ideas are for the next one.
I was thinking of maybe backtracking in time and writing about their wedding or honeymoon, but then I feel like it'd be a nightmare given that it would shift the order in all the following chapters. As in, part 5 would become part 6 and part 6 would become part 7 and so on.

I honestly don't know. I don't actually plan out the stories before I write them. Which is largely why the stories aren't one continuous narrative, but over various time points. I think of a particular scene I want to convey, and structure the rest of the story around it. Essentially, I just open up a Word document and start typing out all the nonsense that pops into my head.

For example, for the 'Anniversary' chapter, I completely got the inspiration from the condo scene in episode 12 where Tit was saying he knew everything about Jee (DOB, social security number, phone number, height etc.). I wanted there to be a moment of history repeating itself and thought that would be a perfect one to do because it contained so much SASS. For some reason the chapter just ended up being SUPER emotional.

Sorry for the long tangent. This is my long-winded way of saying that I got no solid new ideas yet.

Cheesecake&Tea

sarNie Egg
Only watched half of the live episode last night. I waited for Sitta's death scene and the dream sequence and then after that, decided to sleep since I need to wake up early. I'm glad they killed off Sitta this early so that the drama can focus now on the ThitJee baby and Piak's crazy assumptions.

I didn't understand the lines in the Jee and Jariya's crime scene but damn.. their acting made me cry. When you know they don't have a good relationship to begin with but Jariya really tried to protect her daughter. She doesn't care about killing those people who block her way to save her child.

And the dream sequence.. yaaay! I had to pinch myself and talk to myself "no.. no.. Mark is for Kim only.. and Yaya is for Nadech, remember that" :risas3:
That dream sequence, Yaya's eyes, Mark's expression.. a part of me wish they would date in real life.. but no.. I have to remind myself that Mark is for Kim.. :risas3:

Gonna stay strong.. gonna stay strong.. Mark is for Kim. :risas3:
Lol I told myself the same thing. But I can't deny that Mark and Yaya have good chemistry. Yaya's acting is OMG awesome and handsome Mark's acting too even though his character bothers me a bit lol !!!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like from the comments about crazy piak and annoying jane, I'm gonna be skipping most of this ep. I tried to watch piak's crazy scenes, but I started skipping them like 2 episodes back. Same goes for Jane's scenes.
I'm so ready for tomorrow's ep and next week though I don't want it to end. Hopefully thit starts groveling like the 2nd half of tomorrow's ep, so we have more romantic scenes and it won't be all jumbled into the last episode

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone. Hope you're all enjoying KC na ka.

This episode is heartbreaking and emotional especially the scene of Jee and her mom. They both played very well that I was crying with the love between Jee & her mom.....very touching, and of course I was satisfied that Sitha finally got what he deserved.

caption: What I want the most in life is not fame or money, but I want you, mom!..

Jee: I want you, mom. I love you na.
Mom: I love you too.

A very good advice....
caption: You set up the wall which made your heart dark and blind. Let it go... Then, start a new life.

So cute....Yaya posted this picture with a caption,
"If this love is pain then darling let's hurt tonight
.... #kluencheewit Are you ready everyone?!"

cr:as tagged

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
the stepdad died so easily. still would've liked a trial after the cops arrest him. would've liked it better too if sathit was also involved with bringing sitha down (instead of just ji and her mother), so he can see what ji is willing to do for him.

i know that chaiyan is not always right, but i absolutely cannot stand piak. i actually want piak (and maybe sathit too lol) to misundertand longer and suffers every time she sees chaiyan with ji. it's just not fair that everything is given to her while she goes around bitching ji thoughout the whole lakorn! chaiyan doesn't need to go beg her; she needs to be the person that apologizes to everyone!

of course with all the things i want i also want the lakorn to extend longer. a half episode of being good to ji is not enough!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's amazing that Jane can reach the telephone booth super fast. I guess Jade installed turbo in her car.

It's amazing how weak the housekeeper was because she was strangling Jariya in a comfortable position but was beaten by Jariya easily.

It's amazing how Jariya can fight Sitta's bodyguard by pulling a Piak-smashing-handbag move and a mere push of a middle aged woman.

It's amazing how quick Sitta died.

It's amazing how Jane, Jee and Dao don't feel cold wearing sleeveless (esp Jee) visiting Thit in ICU. ICU is super cold.

It's amazing how Jade could be so selfish that he can't read the "sad air" surrounding Jee's house that he shamelessly dare to be flirty. But you are forgiven since I won't be seeing for the next 3 months!

It's amazing how Jane and Piak could be so dumb by greeting a newly conscious Thit with heavy news like Sitta's death, karma catching up to Jee's family, and Piak showing the news directly to him... He just got up like 3 seconds and you just can't wait to spill everything? If I woke up from a coma, please don't let Jane and Piak in my room.

It's amazing how Chaiyan stayed strong facing dumb Piak.

It's amazing to see Jee has been crying so much since Grandma left her, and she hasn't gone blind. Careful there Jee.

It's amazing how Piak could get anymore dumber than she has. Her conversation with Sathit on her bed (more like her death bed) is just like the beginning of many lakorns where the mother controls and brainwashed the child then makes the child as tool for revenge.

It's amazing how Jane could be so thick face to act like she is a pre-girlfriend of Thit. Hey girl let me ask you something? Do you even take care of your mother like that?

It's amazing how many times I skipped the Jade-Dao, Jane and Piak-Dad-Chaiyan parts that I think rewatching episode 13 is a waste of time that it's better to just watch the teaser for episode 14 again and again and again...

I hope episode 14 will be amazing. Somebody here hopes for everything in the teaser to occur in the first half of the episode while the other half is filled with something else (grovelling? Apologizing?). I say "amen" to that!

"Sometimes we love the person we hate, sometimes we hate eventhough we love" -wise man Sathit in his finest hour. Rare.

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
It's amazing that Jane can reach the telephone booth super fast. I guess Jade installed turbo in her car.

It's amazing how weak the housekeeper was because she was strangling Jariya in a comfortable position but was beaten by Jariya easily.

It's amazing how Jariya can fight Sitta's bodyguard by pulling a Piak-smashing-handbag move and a mere push of a middle aged woman.

It's amazing how quick Sitta died.

It's amazing how Jane, Jee and Dao don't feel cold wearing sleeveless (esp Jee) visiting Thit in ICU. ICU is super cold.

It's amazing how Jade could be so selfish that he can't read the "sad air" surrounding Jee's house that he shamelessly dare to be flirty. But you are forgiven since I won't be seeing for the next 3 months!

It's amazing how Jane and Piak could be so dumb by greeting a newly conscious Thit with heavy news like Sitta's death, karma catching up to Jee's family, and Piak showing the news directly to him... He just got up like 3 seconds and you just can't wait to spill everything? If I woke up from a coma, please don't let Jane and Piak in my room.

It's amazing how Chaiyan stayed strong facing dumb Piak.

It's amazing to see Jee has been crying so much since Grandma left her, and she hasn't gone blind. Careful there Jee.

It's amazing how Piak could get anymore dumber than she has. Her conversation with Sathit on her bed (more like her death bed) is just like the beginning of many lakorns where the mother controls and brainwashed the child then makes the child as tool for revenge.

It's amazing how Jane could be so thick face to act like she is a pre-girlfriend of Thit. Hey girl let me ask you something? Do you even take care of your mother like that?

It's amazing how many times I skipped the Jade-Dao, Jane and Piak-Dad-Chaiyan parts that I think rewatching episode 13 is a waste of time that it's better to just watch the teaser for episode 14 again and again and again...

I hope episode 14 will be amazing. Somebody here hopes for everything in the teaser to occur in the first half of the episode while the other half is filled with something else (grovelling? Apologizing?). I say "amen" to that!

"Sometimes we love the person we hate, sometimes we hate eventhough we love" -wise man Sathit in his finest hour. Rare.
Omg girl! I agree with whatever u just said! I went uh! a few times... Esp the part where Jade was flirting w Dao at Gee's place. So untimely! I blame the director cos that scene was so random!

Last edited:

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Way ahead of you my friend. I was waiting for the discussion to die to down and you guys to get restless to post in this thread, but Part 7 of TitJee Ever After was up in the FanFic section hours ago.

I found this one to be a bit of a tear jerker, I literally cried while writing it, which makes absolutely no bloody sense given that I created it, but KC got me turning into an emotional wreck. Also tried to accommodate @Dal's request for more action. :naughty2:

Just to make sure everybody knows, I already know how KC ends and everything that eventually happens. There are lots of references to what happens in the lakorn that might not have been aired yet. So I highly recommend you guys return and re-read once KC finishes!

Please message back what you thought of it! Let me know if it made you get emotional too, or if I'm just a big old wuss.

Enjoy!

After driving over from work, Tit parked his car on the gravel drive at Aunt Wadee’s house and walked around the back of the house to the outdoor kitchen area. There he found Aunt Wadee sitting in a long outdoor lounge chair, pealing fruit in preparation for the hungry children that would return from playing in the yard.

“Sawadee krab, Khun Na” Tit said, before going over to give her a hug.

“Hi, Tit.” Aunt Wadee smiled. “Come to pick up Jee?”

“Yep,” he smiled before he asked, “Are you sure you’re okay with taking care of TJ tonight?”

Today was Tit and Jee’s third year anniversary that was marked by when they had been at the village, where Tit had proposed to Jee. The pair were hoping to have a night off from parenting duties and have a night alone to simply celebrate each other.

“Of course, Tit. Don’t be silly. You know how much I love TJ. He’s like my very own grandson. Everyone here loves him to bits.” Aunt Wadee reassured Tit. “Besides you guys deserve night off. You both work so hard.”

From opposite end of the large yard Tit could see where Jee was playing hide and seek with all the children, including TJ. Their son was perched on his mothers back. Jee spotted her husband and waved vigorously so he could notice from the far distance. Tit smiled and waved back at his wife before sitting down in the lounge chair next to Aunt Wadee.

“Jee and TJ are the seekers,” Aunt Wadee explained, “You’re going to have to wait a few more moments for this round to finish before the kids would be willing to let her go.”

“That’s fine, Aunty. There’s no rush.” Tit smiled.

Tit watched as his wife and son ran around the yard searching for little giggling children who thought they couldn’t be spotted. TJ, in particular, was having the time off his life playing with the other kids. He loved being seeker, but was a little too small to do it proficiently on his own, so he would often share the role of seeker with one of the older children, who would piggy back him as they ran around searching.

Jee needed to go to the bathroom so she transferred her role as seeker to one of the older children who was happy to take over. As Aunt Wadee’s house followed a more rural and boran (traditional/ ancient) design, the toilet was situated in an outhouse off one side of the backyard. It was somewhat situated in a tunnel of plants and leaves. From where Jee was, she needed walk along a path back towards the house, which cut through a thicket of trees and bushes along the side of Aunt Wadee’s back yard. The path to the outhouse used to be the children’s favorite place to hide, because the dense foliage completely concealed you, but it quickly became the obvious first place to look given that it was so popular a hiding place.

Meanwhile, Tit was chatting away with Aunt Wadee. “I bet when we come collect him from here tomorrow, he’s not going to want to go home.” Tit chuckled while shaking his head, “It’s like that every time he stays over.”

“That’s because there’s lots of other children to play with here, Tit. He’s a lot less lonely.” Aunt Wadee stopped pealing the apple in her hand and placed both it and the knife down onto the coffee table in front of her. She reached over to place her hand on Tit’s knee and asked with sincerity, “When are you two going to have another baby, Tit? TJ is already two and a half, it’s about time you had another so that TJ can have someone to play with at home.”

Tit sat thinking for a moment, before turning to Aunt Wadee and confessing something that has been plaguing his conscience for a while now. Tit had never revealed this to anyone before, it was his deepest, darkest fear. He bent over to place his elbows on his knees and clasp his fingers together, before taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

“I’ve actually wanted to have another baby for almost a year now, but I haven’t had the courage to bring it up with Jee.” He spoke softly.

“Why not, Tit? Does Jee not want to have another one?” Aunt Wadee brought her hand up to place on Tit’s shoulder.

“No, it’s not that. I know Jee would be completely willing if I asked her.” Tit sighed as he rubbed his face.

After finishing in the bathroom, Jee had decided to let the children finish off the game themselves and began walking along the foliage concealed path towards the house. However, as she was about to emerge from the thicket of trees and bushes by the side of the house, she froze when she heard Aunt Wadee ask Tit. “Then, why won’t you tell her you want to have more children, Tit?”

Jee knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop, but she the intense emotion and implications of the question had Jee in a state of shock and physically unable to do anything else. Jee could see the anxiety radiating off her husband as she peered through the shrubbery that hid her.

“Sometimes I feel like I stole her youth away, Aunty.” Tit murmured, his voice solemnly low.

Aunt Wadee was extremely surprised that Tit felt that way, as she had only ever seen Tit and Jee completely besotted and happy with each other since the day they had officially gotten together. Curious about Tit’s reasoning that lead him to that conclusion, Aunt Wadee probed, “How so?”

Tit let out a big breath before explaining, “Jee was only twenty-three when I got her pregnant, Aunt. And while that’s not unheard of, that is still pretty young by the standards of today’s society. Nowadays, people want to travel the world and party their twenties away before finally settling down and having a family, when they get to their thirties.”

Tit clenched his teeth and shallowed the lump in his throat before continuing.

“I’m thirty-three and seven years older than her, so I got to experience all of that, before I met her. As you know, by the time I met Tiw six years ago, I’d had my fair share of life experiences. I had dated, travelled and adventured more than the average folk did. So by the time Tiw had come along, I was completely ready to settle down.”

Aunt Wadee sensed the state of vulnerability Tit was in and scooted closer to wrap her arm around his broad shoulders, which made Tit feel safe enough to continue.

“Jee has been working continuously ever since she was scouted at the age of fifteen. She missed out on all the usual experiences that most teenagers got to have. Jee hadn’t even dated before she had met me, Aunt. Not even those silly little relationships kids have in high school, where you sneak behind the school gym, to have your first real kiss with the boy in chemistry class. Everything one of those experiences she had, she had with me. Her first real kiss, her first date, her first boyfriend, her first lover. All me.”

Tit was looking down at his feet to hide the emotion in his eyes, so he hadn’t noticed Aunt Wadee squirm a little when he had revealed that he had taken Jee’s virginity. It was rather uncomfortable hearing about the love lives of the two people she considered to be like her very own children.

Aunt Wadee tried to comfort him. “So Tit? She loves you and is completely happy being with you, anyone with eyes can see that.”

“I know, but sometimes I wonder if she wants more than what a life with me can offer. She went from having the insane burden of being a famous actress, who was constantly scrutinized, straight to having the responsibility of being a full-time mother and wife. She’s never really had the freedom to just be herself, without anyone wanting anything from her. Even as a child, she was abused and neglected. She didn’t even get to have a childhood, Aunty.”

At that last sentence, Tit’s voice cracked as he thought of all the pain and suffering that Jee has gone through in her life time. He remembered back when Jee had told him that she had only ever started to believe in love when she met him. His heart had broken for the lonely little girl that she had been up until then.

As she was listening to her husband’s deepest confessions, Jee felt thick tears cascading down her face. She had never realized that Tit had so many doubts or insecurities about what she thought of their life together. Jee wanted to rush over and pull the love of her life into her arms. To tell him that she didn’t want or need any of the experiences that he thought she was missing out on. All she ever wanted or needed was him and TJ.

“Tit. You need to talk to her. It’s possible that all of this just may all in your head. Just ask her about it okay? Don’t let fear keep you from all the happiness you could have in your life.” Aunt Wadee comforted him.

“I am happy, Aunt. Insanely so, I’ve been nothing but happy since the moment Jee let me back into her life. I’m just scared that she might not be happy. I know that she’s just too good and kind-hearted to speak up and say otherwise. If I asked her for another baby, she wouldn’t ever say no, even if it made her feel more trapped.” Tit quickly wiped away a tear that trailed down his cheek.

“That’s exactly what love is Tit. Putting the other person’s happiness before yours. You love her because the thought of her being unhappy is making you unhappy.” Aunt Wadee continued to rub Tit’s back.

In that moment, Jee knew exactly what Aunt Wadee was talking about. The thought of Tit living in fear and anxiety that he was not enough for her was breaking her heart.

Tit remained silent as he willed the tightness in throat and chest to subside.

“Promise me, you’ll talk to her okay? Don’t bottle all of this up, it’s no good for either of you.” Aunt Wadee murmured softly to him.

Tit nodded slightly and then he looked up to prevent anymore tears from falling.

In that moment, Jee changed her mind about the anniversary gift she was going ask from her husband. They had made a deal to each other, that their anniversary gifts would be that they both had to fulfil one request from the other person. The request had to be said or done, rather than bought. When they made up that rule, the both had sexual fantasies in mind, but now, Jee had a change of plans and began to formulate a totally new one.

To keep the illusion that she had just returned from playing with the kids at the opposite side of the yard, Jee walked back towards where the children were, picked up TJ and walked back along the lawn towards the house, in plain view of Tit and Aunt Wadee.

Hoping her acting skills were still up to snuff, Jee plastered on a smile has if her heart weren't aching from the conversation she overhead. She came up to her husband, who had managed to restore his composure in the time she had trekked back and forth along the length of the backyard.

Then she greeted him in her usual way, “Missed you, teerak,” she said before learning down to give him a kiss, which he automatically reciprocated, "Miss you too, baby."

“Ready to go?” Tit asked while trying to appear as normal as possible.

“Yep! Just need to give the little guy a kiss good-bye.” She chirped before planting a big kiss on her son’s cheek and handing the little man off to her husband. Tit did the same before letting Aunt Wadee take TJ from him.

Jee tried to fill the car ride home with the usual small-talk they exchanged when reunited after a day at work. She told him about what the various children up to at the centre and questioned him about his day in court or at the firm.

When they got home and were walking through the entrance of their home and into the living room, Jee turned to face her husband and looked him straight in the eye and bluntly said, “We’re doing my anniversary present first.”

As Tit was expecting a request of the sexual nature, Jee decided to play into his expectations and said in a seductive voice, “Strip off and wait for me on the bed upstairs.”

As Tit had gotten used to hiding his fears from his wife, he was able to dispel his dark thoughts, and show a genuine smile to his wife. “Yes mam.” He saluted, before hurrying upstairs to obey the command.

Jee then went to her car to retrieve a prop that she had planned to use in her initial anniversary request but realized could be useful in her revised one. Jee then returned to the living room and stripped down to her lacy black underwear and ascending up the staircase with a pair of handcuffs in her right hand.

When she got to their bedroom, Jee was pleased to find that her husband had obediently followed orders. Jee stood at the doorway for a few moments to marvel at the beauty before her. Tit was lay waiting with his hands tucked up, behind his head and his flag already at half-mast. Hearing the footsteps of his wife’s arrival, Tit’s turned his head to face her and eyes widened at the shiny, silver handcuffs that she was clutching.

“Are they for me or for you?” Tit said with an excited grin.

“For you, baby.” Jee answered, causing Tit brows to raise in surprise. He had fantasied many times about what he’d do to his wife if she were bound but had never considered the reverse situation.

“Hands up over your head, P’Tit.” She demanded with a voice full of confidence, before walking over to their bed and climbing up to straddle her husband. He did as he was told and Jee quickly handcuffed both his wrists to the bars at the head of the bed. Tit heart was pumping at the novelty of the experience.

When see finished securing the handcuffs, she resumed straddling her husband, with his arousal pressing against the lace of her panties over her core.

She then leaned down to whisper into his ear what she knew they both really wanted. “Let’s make another baby, teerak.”

Her comment made Tit snap his eyes towards hers with a look of hope as well as weariness and said, “Are you sure? How do you know I want another baby?”

What Jee did next, would forever be seared into Tit’s memory as one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. Jee began to plant a series of kisses all over her husband while she spoke in a whisper.

She kissed his forehead and whispered, “Your date of birth.”

Then did the same with his jaw, “Your social security number.”

Then his neck, “Your phone number.”

His collar bone, “Your license plate.”

Over his heart, “Your height.”

His nipple, “Your weight.”

And then back up to his lips while simultaneously stroking his manhood, “Your size.” Tit groaned into his wife’s mouth as she gave him the last kiss.

Pulling back from the kiss to look straight into her husband’s eyes, she said in a low, purring voice, “Is there anything I don’t know about you?”

Tit stared back at his wife in stunned silence from both extreme arousal as well as the nostalgic significance of what she had just said.

Jee then took a deep breath before continuing to look down into her husband’s eyes and said, “P’Tit, I overheard the conversation you had with Aunt Wadee today. But before you jump to any conclusions about if I said I wanted to have another baby because I’m too kind-hearted to say no, I want to tell you that you're wrong. Completely and utterly. About everything.”

Tit looked up into his wife’ eyes and felt his throat begin to close over in emotion.

The vulnerability Jee saw in her husband's eyes made her want to hold him tight and never let go. Jee continued, “You, our son, and our future children together are all I could ever possibly want in the world. Don’t you ever doubt that.” Jee could feel the tears falling from her eyes and see them land on Tit’s cheeks.

“And yes, you are my first of everything. You are my first real kiss, my first date, my first boyfriend and my first lover. But do you know what else you are? You are the love of my life, teerak. Why would I ever need to go out there and be with anybody else, when fate brought me straight to you?”

Tears began to stream out of Tit’s eyes, down temples and into his hairline but he kept a straight face and continued looking up at Jee with eyes full of emotion.

Jee continued, “Remember how I told you that I never knew love until I met you? Well I meant every word of that. You are my sun, my moon and my stars, teerak. Before I met you, my life was in complete darkness, and then you came in and became my light. You are not trapping me down. You set me free.”

Jee then recited a sentence that made her heart flutter three years ago today. “I hope that my love and the entirety of my life is enough for you to let go of your fears, teerak.” She leaned down to press a deep kiss onto his lips and said, “I’m asking you to trust me when I say that I love you with my entire heart and there’s no other place on earth that I’d rather be than in your arms. Can you do that for me, teerak?”

Tit knew that if he tried to speak now, he’d voice would crack, so he simply nodded and continued staring in Jee’s eyes.

Jee then nipped and licked at her husband’s lips until he let out a sigh. Jee then took the opportunity to slide her tongue in and explore the sweetness of his mouth.

As she had already said the words, Jee then used her actions to show her husband exactly how much she loved him.
This sounds very similar to a chapter from 50 shades freed hehe