[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i can't blame Thit for believing in Piak. just think how he saw Chaiyan and Jee always together, being close to each other. I'm just annoy that he can ask directly from Jee but know that both Jee and Thit are close-lipped and say hurtful words to themselves
but i just didn't agree on how he doesn't think that would be his child..but yeah,to make the storyline longer:risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
i'd have to wait for subs to know what police friend told thit cause i heard lots of jeerawat

EDIT:

Anyone noticed how eh thit's face was when jane was fussing over his discharge from hospital lol
He said Jee went to Sitta on the day of Thit 's accident and might have wanted justice for him so thinks jee was the one that killed Sitta. Did khun ying confess just to protect her daughter. If jee did do it, it may be the some reason she always had when she protect him every other time.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thit, Piak, Jane are all dumb. I am tired of Jee crying. I just give up on Chiyan and Piak already.

Oh just give me Thit & Jee scenes already.

They have been so smart with this lakorn giving a strong Nang-ek so why are they being dumb in reserving all the sweetness for the last episode... Yesterday's episode was probably the weakest episode... The only refreshing thing which I felt different than regular lakorns if that they killed the main villian before the last 2 episodes which is rare for lakorns...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
but i just didn't agree on how he doesn't think that would be his child..but yeah,to make the storyline longer:risas3::risas3:
maybe he think that Jee slept with him and Chaiyan later, just like slept with step father. You can't image how imagination people have LOL
nothing works for me to watch live, so i just follow this forum and comment:risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
uh oh, cue housewife wanna be jane scene

jane is so dumb, lol sathit obviously did not need her excessive attention. lmao sathit wants her gone

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
If I was Shatit I would think that Jee's child was actually mine and I'm a regular person, not a lawyer. Think about the timing Sathit! think about the timing!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Lol can someone explain to me how Piak can basically just push Chayan down and can't open a bottle of jam or honey. :risas3:

Also, I think I know now how that baby was made... and we have ThitJee fantasies, when it was Piak and Chayan who had the honey spreading.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I can tell I'm going to FF a few scenes. Hurry up with titjee scenes goodness.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Read all of your comments makes me wondering how the episode going on, I was forgot where to watch KC online. Can you guys give me a link? I lost it:crybaby2:

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Jane..shez getting on my nerves .."Pithit kaaaaaàaa".:facepalm::drooling::mad::mad::mad:

who else wants her gone ..I'm suprised piak didn't go crazy in her n hit with her potented handbag yet !!:facepalm:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, there is no one to take care of Thit in ICU and discharge him from the hospital? Where is that Piak when Thit needs someone by his side. Im so sick of her crying and him hugging her scenes. Poor dude, just got discharged from the hospital but gotta put up w Piak's nonsense at his house right after getting outta the hospital! In my country, when we want to slap someone, we say piak piak piak. What an apt name for Piak!! And i agree about Khun Ying's toned down makeup. I wish they toned down on all the female character's hairstyles also. Does not make sense when alot of them have too fancy a hairstyle for simple scenes. They look like they got outta the salon.

Last edited: