[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
You know what.... Thit is too sloooooooooooow for me:fighting3:.. Now we need plan B.... who has been mind blowingly fast in this lakorn:naughty2:..... Piak of course:cheer:....

Lets get Chaiyan and Piak together and she will fix EVERYTHING.... Anyways Thit listens to her more than his court hearings:confused12:..So we might as well use her to clear this mess and smack some sense to her brother..

Last edited:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Nooooo again!!
Oh my!!!'
I can't >_<
Misunderstanding again!?!!?!!!
Why he had to see them again and again ,just Chaiyan and Jee!!
How I wish , he could've heard what they talking about!!!

lavie93

NY 4ever
Smart Thit came back but he's still jealous AF. Open your mouth, see her and talk with her dudeeeeeeeeeeeee. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
please please pleaseee let the horse fall scene be next! i really don't want other characters ruining thitjee reuniting moment in last episode!

twister02

M♥K
Why is Mark so handsome while being sad? Oh I love stalker Thit. I can't be mad at Mark being so cute in this episode. I don't know why. I just want to hug him and feed him with flowers like a mama feeding her son..oh boo boo bear..:love:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhh another misunderstanding..... Its obv Thit is incapable..... Come on Jee stop it.. Let Chaiyan sort out his mess:fighting3:. You worry about your own mess , mama...

Oh wait we just discussed PLAN B:confused12:.... Ok guess Jee has to smack sense into Chaiyan so that Piak can smack sense into Thit:facepalm:. Lets roll then

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
stalker Thit is just so cute!!
i really cant angry at him for a long time:risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
1 more part right? can we please have thit finding out about his child by the end of this episode please omg please don't rush the final episode....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Sorry, not sorry. I'm getting a kick watching Piak and Thit hurt and every time Chaiyan just walks away from everyone siding with Piak, I'm like "yaaaaaasssss!!!" No need to explain yourself, no need to engage in the same conversations that only goes in circle and especially when they aren't listening to understand, only to insult you some more. And while Thit is crying a river of tears, I'm sitting here smirking my a** off #NoRemorse #CryMeARiver