[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So I'm so curious right now. I understand Thai a little most of the time but I have no idea what the Aunt Na said to thit to make him rush to go see Jee?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww! I actually like RP. I go back and watch it from to time but the only thing I didn't like was that nadeck was too nice. But omg I totally agree I can't bear them to remake Sawan Biang that lakorn will always be the best KA fever forever
I didn't like it much, too many side characters, I do love their scenes when they were at the mountain <3 writing this makes me happy about them again omggg, lol but yeah the storyline was pretty boring, didn't care for Rawee or Alex and the dad's past.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no, I love ThitJee, but I love Sawan Biang with KA so much, I can't bear to let it get remade yet! lol I was hoping for NK for SB since RP was such a let down.
SB was my best drama ever...Ken's and Anne's acting OMG!!! What is RP?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The only part I enjoy in this episode is the scene with Chaiya and his father in law. Although this episode wasn't that bad.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Have to wait til next monday. Probably going to download all the episodes and rewatch it again and again, skipping other couples part

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
What do sathit and jee say in the preview? :rolleyes: seems they're fighting in the hospital. ..and the scene where he is crying in the car? :sad6: