[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So many heart breaking scenes this episode. Mark and Yaya definitely brought their A-game this episode, wonderful acting from both of them. I really hope Piak apologizes to Jee as well. And man I really need the next episode, hopefully plenty of begging for Thit. Less Chaiyan and Piak drama lol

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I'm so behind. i haven't even watched ep 13 and 14 ... reading all these makes me so sad already -.- I better prepare myself then.

Noire89

Simply smile
Another good advice....
caption: If there is someone who still hasn't repented, then that would be you who have yet to open your heart.

Hahaha....very funny.
captions: Miss Logan garden (correct me if I'm wrong but I think it meant Miss Annoying/Meddlesome) of tonight goes to.....JANE..

Left box: Look for help. ......Middle box: Cold stare. ......Right box: Still unaware.

cr:as tagged
Part of Thit's redemption was having Jane stuck to him like a tick :risas3:
Even when he tried to get away 'peekaboo Jane See's you!'

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I finish watching ep 14 with engsub and I notice 1 thing. When Jee and her mom came to temple, Jee asked her mom
Jee: Mom have you ever though if you didn’t have me that your life would be better than this?
Mom: I only thought that if this life I didn’t have you, I wouldn’t have a chance to live to this day. Do you know that you made me fight? And struggle to live for what purpose.
Later when Thit asked Jee “Without me, your life would be better than this, right?”, I really want to hear her inner thought. Those mom’s words can apply to Jee as well. Without him, she didn’t face with all the problems. However, without him, she didn’t experience in love, heartbroken even it’s hurt. She fought for him, being hurt for him. She did everything without asking return back. It’s such a beautiful and sacrificed love.
I can see that Thit tried to court Jee by bringing lotus flowers to her and he mean every day . But I blamed for Chaiyan was always there to make him misunderstanding. Don’t blame Thit if he thinks Jee and Chaiyan have relationship?

There is one thing bother me that why didn’t Thit ask about the baby? Maybe if he asked, Jee would run away sooner so we won’t have the hospital scenes later.

I still need to watch the final part. I’m at work but I spend time to write this post. LOL but I don’t think there will be another lakorn that makes me crazy like that.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
wowwwwwwww. episode 14 had way too many feels.
next week is gonna get....... :clap:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Guys...we might get a rush ending! I'm not prepared for this. We deserve so much more for putting up with this emotional roller coaster ride all along. It better not just be the last 1( minutes! Especially after all the tears I've shed.

I have always loved Yaya, but now I see her in a completely different light as an actress.

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm silent reader for a long time but this lakorn wake me up :love::love::love:

I'm truly NY fan but this lakorn make me feel MY are also good chemist. I love Yaya choose this role, she is absolutely fabulous both her looking and acting.:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Let's talk a bit about my view after E14: I’m so happy that Chayan is always by Jee's side therefor Thit realized he love her much and how much it hurt when she was not by him side. That is like Jee can get back to all the things Thit did to her but she did not mean to (satisfied smile :cheer::cheer::cheer:). Only 2 ep are not equal for my nangek to “revenge” p’ek for 12 ep before. I love to see him be in great torment with his love for Jee =))). I thing he know how much he love her but still afraid of this b/c she is the one who hit his ex (I’m happy to use this word cause Jee is his present, hehehe) and nothing is can not stop him love Jee now

I hope can see Mark and Yaya in a sweet lakorn soon even though they are good at kiss/slap but in my opinion I think Mark act sweet scene is better than aggressive scene. And the main reason that is I like sweet than slap/skiss lakorn =)))) ;););)