[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
OMG, I saw khun Da, the producer of KC post this on her IG and i was going crazy about how cute and adorable Thit and Jee is. So loving it and can not wait till next week to watch it. I wanted Mark and Yaya in Oom Ruk especially after watching Jee eating the flower remind me of Anne in Oom ruk where Anne was eating flower too think. So cute when Jee was eating the flower and Thit was watching. Oom Ruk would be a good one for mark and Yaya to be pair up again.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just got home, and waited all day to see the subs, but I don't want it to end as it reminds me I have to wait longer to see the ending!!! What a girl to do :( its bitter sweet as it also means NO MORE KC :(

Noire89

Simply smile
Hi everyone, I'm silent reader for a long time but this lakorn wake me up :love::love::love:

I'm truly NY fan but this lakorn make me feel MY are also good chemist. I love Yaya choose this role, she is absolutely fabulous both her looking and acting.:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Let's talk a bit about my view after E14: I’m so happy that Chayan is always by Jee's side therefor Thit realized he love her much and how much it hurt when she was not by him side. That is like Jee can get back to all the things Thit did to her but she did not mean to (satisfied smile :cheer::cheer::cheer:). Only 2 ep are not equal for my nangek to “revenge” p’ek for 12 ep before. I love to see him be in great torment with his love for Jee =))). I thing he know how much he love her but still afraid of this b/c she is the one who hit his ex (I’m happy to use this word cause Jee is his present, hehehe) and nothing is can not stop him love Jee now

I hope can see Mark and Yaya in a sweet lakorn soon even though they are good at kiss/slap but in my opinion I think Mark act sweet scene is better than aggressive scene. And the main reason that is I like sweet than slap/skiss lakorn =)))) ;););)
Welcome! :cheer:
Mark has outdone himself on this lakorn, sweet, or aggressive he has been really amazing. Yaya has been the same, sweet or sexy she went for it. :worship2:
Everyone has done a great job.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Just bought this ~_~ bec of Khun Sathit ^^
He looks so hot with simple clothes !
Hahaha #KCfever lolz >_<
Love the way how they dress mark in KC so simple but yet it make him look super handsome, cute, adorable, and super sexy. I think only Mark the one p'ke that could be dressing so simple but look super handsome, cute, adorable, and super sexy. And of course Yaya too, so loving how they dress her in KC.

Noire89

Simply smile
OMG, I saw khun Da, the producer of KC post this on her IG and i was going crazy about how cute and adorable Thit and Jee is. So loving it and can not wait till next week to watch it. I wanted Mark and Yaya in Oom Ruk especially after watching Jee eating the flower remind me of Anne in Oom ruk where Anne was eating flower too think. So cute when Jee was eating the flower and Thit was watching. Oom Ruk would be a good one for mark and Yaya to be pair up again.
Yes!!!! :cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:
Channel 3 listen to this wonderful person!
Seeing Yaya eat those petals I was like Anne in Oum Ruk when she was huddled in a gala eating roses:risas3:
:risas3:

cecilia

Staff member
Welcome! :cheer:
Mark has outdone himself on this lakorn, sweet, or aggressive he has been really amazing. Yaya has been the same, sweet or sexy she went for it. :worship2:
Everyone has done a great job.
I'm rooting for her to get the best actress award, Mark the best actor, and Louis the best supporting actor! All three of them did great here ... and like Yaya said, I'm one of the fan who felt the pain/frustration/sadness of Jeerawat and cried with her numerous times in here. Normally, I don't for most of Yaya's work with Nadech but I did on this one ... because I felt she is Jeerawat!!!!

I have one too many favorite moments from today episode but my MOST and BEST is him realizing what he can do to please her by buying all the water lillies he could find to give it to her (despite him not being able to give it to her). The fact that he thought of her for 'once' and take action/goes with his intuition. At this point, I'm no longer upset at him as I would a few episodes back. He repent earlier than the audience think -- it's just he never accept the 'reality' of it until today. Which, brings me to the second favorite. Him realizing it and rushes to see Jee, all cripple up lol

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I just don't understand!!!! Their both crying!! can't they understand their both suffering without each other. Who says good bye and cries on both end not realizing if they just accept each other they would be happy helllllllo connect the dots....

ohh wait...its a Lakorn.....LOL! So emotional....

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm rooting for her to get the best actress award, Mark the best actor, and Louis the best supporting actor! All three of them did great here ... and like Yaya said, I'm one of the fan who felt the pain/frustration/sadness of Jeerawat and cried with her numerous times in here. Normally, I don't for most of Yaya's work with Nadech but I did on this one ... because I felt she is Jeerawat!!!!

I have one too many favorite moments from today episode but my MOST and BEST is him realizing what he can do to please her by buying all the water lillies he could find to give it to her (despite him not being able to give it to her). The fact that he thought of her for 'once' and take action/goes with his intuition. At this point, I'm no longer upset at him as I would a few episodes back. He repent earlier than the audience think -- it's just he never accept the 'reality' of it until today. Which, brings me to the second favorite. Him realizing it and rushes to see Jee, all cripple up lol
I hope they get it! It would really be so awesome for all three of them. Louis is such a cutie to me and a good actor. Yaya has had me crying right with her and Mark had me frustrated right with him.

I do think Thit that he's repented early on but I need me a grovel session, I keep saying it I'm petty, lol! Though he has paid some with Jane following him around, lmao!

cecilia

Staff member
I just don't understand!!!! Their both crying!! can't they understand their both suffering without each other. Who says good bye and cries on both end not realizing if they just accept each other they would be happy helllllllo connect the dots....

ohh wait...its a Lakorn.....LOL! So emotional....
It's the 'I can't love her/him' excuses because both felt that they're unworthy of each other's love. He feels guilty for loving the woman who killed his gf (be it intentional or not) and she feels guilty for killing the gf of the man she loves. It's tough ... love T____T

IMG_8795.GIF Me after today's episode! :p

Seriously, imma gonna have to try lotus flower. I don't know what the petals taste like and so curious! I ate lotus seeds (raw, in sweets) and stem in soups but didn't know you can eat the flower petals until today.

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
It's the 'I can't love her/him' excuses because both felt that they're unworthy of each other's love. He feels guilty for loving the woman who killed his gf (be it intentional or not) and she feels guilty for killing the gf of the man she loves. It's tough ... love T____T
Thanks for clarifying.....the unspoken words. :( I wish we had more time.....together. This wave I'm in..no pun intended......is so wonderful. I miss it all these years. Love that I could share the spaz with you guys. My friends and family don't understand LOL. So odd to be in a community of wonderful people. I really do hope Yaya wins best actress for this role. I love her even more for being able to accomplish this and break through her stigma. Mark is hot, and I'm impressed. I need to keep up to date with the award shows so I don't miss it...

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
am sorry guys, i'm just not satisfied with the Chaiyan and piak storyline. really poorly executed and at this point i don't think they're cute. piak is a bully and hasn't learned anything from this. Should having a baby magically fix your attitude issues and marriage? there's nothing to be learned from them. no character development from the beginning to the end of the lakorn. she should have gone abroad, struggle a few months of being pregnant and on her own and may be then it would have given her the opportunity to reflect on herself before he rushed to her. then it would have been more rewarding for her to get her husband back and appreciate him more. i just can't people. in real life this couple stands no chance even after the baby is born. girls who have this attitude problem should know that being pregnant won't magically fix their marriage. bullying your husband and acting out and crying to get him back is not cute.
The thing that makes me not satistfied with that scene is that Piak still think that Chaiyan having an affair with Jee but comeback to her because Jee had other man's baby:BangHead:how to make she believe that Chaiyan love her only and never cheat on her gosh?!

maiyao

sarNie Egg
Hi all. I'm new to this whole forum thing. I binged watched all 14 eps within 3 days and now I cant wait for the last ep , I had decided to wait until it finished airing before I would start it as Uni is full on at the moment but I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to show you guys a funny video I found on instagram. This is for Sathit! Haha, I'm still trying to find my way around posting and uploading stuff, but I dont think I can upload the video as its a mp4, but here you go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRXK07HDtIl/

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I know It's out of context, but I miss seeing Pan in this lakorn. I really want a scene that include Pan, P'Suki and Teacher Ari in one room, maybe on ThitJee's wedding (if that scene exist). I really want to see their wedding with everyone's that they love attend, including their family and friends, even the grandma's soul:crybaby2:

Nicmel

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, i'm new here!
I love this lakorn because of Mark and Yaya =]] but above of all, their chemistry is no joke, i'm feeling it =]] Yaya's acting is impressed me so much that i must comment here to praise her :thumbup: Her eyes tell us all :angel10: Btw, Jee an Thit are sheding tears so much and KC has one episode left, i wonder how many scences "their happy time" will have in the final episode? one episode for JeeThit happy time is not enough, i want more :crybaby2: