[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
How is Nadech at crying? Not a fan yet and haven't seen any of his lakorns. However, if he can pull it off in SB then I think he'll make me fall for him too ( like Mark here in KC).
Nadech has diamond tears. That is what some of us has named his tears in the past. In my opinion, Nadech is quite a good crier for a male.

I am still speechless from this week's episode. I don't even know what to say anymore.

@luther, thank you darling for endlessly and effortlessly spoiling us low key thirsty people. 5555555...I LOVED your last installment of Jee and Sathit. Please keep writing more, please. xoxo

Kayla

sarNie Adult
My opinion of Thit not shaking Jee's hand just means he doesn't agree with their goodbyes, basically he doesn't want to say goodbye. Now if the guy slapped her hands and barked at her, we may have a bipolar case to talk about. Thit is just one confused guy. He has one person or two telling him how good Jee is and then he see her spending time, hugging Chiyan, which flare up jealousy and doubts. It all falls back to secrets. If only he knew all the truth about Jee, I'm sure his actions would be different. But it's a lakorn, they need all of the misunderstanding to keep the plot going, regardless of how tiresome we feel about it.

I'm ready for Monday! Bring on the begs and the I won't leave you alone scenes!

Last edited:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
My opinion of Thit not shaking Jee's hand just means he doesn't agree with their goodbyes, basically he doesn't want to say goodbye. Now if the guy slapped her hands and barked at her, we may have a bipolar case to talk about. Thit is just one confused guy. He has one person or two telling him how good Jee is and then he see her spending time, hugging Chiyan, which flare up jealousy and doubts. It all falls back to secrets. If only he knew all the truth about Jee, I'm sure his actions would be different. But it's a lakorn, they need all of the misunderstanding to keep the plot going, regardless of how tiresome we feel about it.

I'm ready for Monday! Bring on the begs and the I won't leave you alone scenes!
Kayla, I agree the reason that Thit did not shake Jee's hand is because he didn't want to say goodbye at all. He was not going to close it with a handshake. No way. The angst is killing me over here.

The scene that made me cry besides Jee and Ying Jiriya and Jee and Thit, was Jee with Khun Wadee. Auntie asking Jee to be her daughter had me bawling. Forgiveness is a priceless gift. Jee is a good person and end the end people do see her goodness as well. Just like Grandma Jhun sees in Jee.

Last edited:

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
Love mark yaya!! ❤❤❤ Couldn't help but comment on this. It has been awhile since I been on here. Love it when she she said to her mom if it wasn't because of the drugs then she wouldn't have hit Thit gf and him and his gf would've been happily married by now. Everything happens for a reason. Then her mom said struggles are a life testing. ❤

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I'm backkkkkk hehehe. So I finished watching episode 13 [will watch 14 in a bit]. So here are my thoughts. Some of you probably said what I'm about to write/say anyways but I need to say it again....

Hands down for Khun Ying Jariya. She was like the hero in this episode. I loved how she just barged into the house. Never underestimate a mother's love for their child!:pancarta::thumbup: and I'm so glad her and Jee came to an understanding. The bad guys died so quick and easy though. Like really? That's it?:confused0: Okay, here are my thoughts on the two most complained people from episode 13 Piak and Jane hahhahaha. Piak, I thought she wasn't as annoying as Jane though. If I'm defending Piak, her problem is not listening and always assume shit. But then her assumptions can be reasonable at times though. Her relationship downfall with Chayan is not all her fault. Chayan is at fault too. I feel like Chayan doesn't have a strong backbone. He lets his wife assume things and let things get out of hand. Sure, people might disagree and say what's the point in talking to Piak when she doesn't listen. Well make her listen then! If a man really truly want to make a relationship work and really loves his wife [not saying Chayan doesn't], he would make her listen and calm the f**** down. Look how Sathit talks to Piak and look at the way he tries to put some sense into Piak. Chayan should be in charge like that. I feel like he has no backbone to handle his wife. All he does is let her run her mouth. You know if I was Piak, I wouldn't want to love a guy like Chayan either. He seems like the type where the woman wears the pants in the relationship and he just strings along. Sure he disagrees with his wife at times but he doesn't do shit and he seems not to fight for what he wants. Or at least fight hard enough.

Okay, on to Jane....homegirl needs to chill the F**** out:rolleyes::rolleyes: especially in that scene at the hospital where she was yelling at Jee and her family for causing Sathit to be in the hospital. First off, Sathit went there on hsi wown. Yo arse warned him already not to go, so it was partially his fault. When she was yelling at Jee, I was like " oh heo no! You aint his wife, you're not even a relative, at least with Piak, she had the right to yell at Jee bc Sathit is her cousin but who the hell is Jane? Only a colleague.:fighting3: and when Sathit finally woke up and asked about Jee and she was saying "what about P'Jee?" I was like :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:---homegirl needs to go!

okay I'm off to watch ep14 now

oh I also forgot to mention, teh effects when Sathit got hit by truck was really good. It really did looked real and a scene I thought was funny was when everyone was outside the hospital room and Piak was yelling at Jee, the height difference got me laughing bc Yaya is so taller than Toey so Toey is laways looking up when she's talking to Yaya hahahah

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
reading this thread make me excited for monday.and I realize that Monday are long way to go:fighting3:
monday!!please come faster:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I like Chaiyan, sure he should man up to Piak but often when a relationship argues about the same thing over and over again, the person that does the accusing won't listen and the victim just gives up and doesn't explain anymore to avoid more arguments or even abuse.

Being a victim like Chaiyan, I got to the point of shutting up and just walking a way each time I was accused of being unfaithful, any guy I spoke to was an attack waiting to happen. It got to the point where I had to delete everyone's number of my phone including my bff of 20 years and stopped going out.

This is probably why this lakorn got me crying so much, it was too close to home. I wasn't going to comment on this subject but I had to bring a bit of awareness of physical and emotional abuse. Unlike this lakorn, most of the relationships like Chaiyan and Piak ends quite painfully no matter how much that person loves that other person. The emotional abuse is tormenting, the victim ends up broken, they lose their self esteem, identity and they start hiding away. If the accuser doesn't realize what he/she is doing to the one they supposedly "love" then eventually the victim ends up walking out.

Having a baby does not make the relationship stronger if the accuser doesn't realize their faults. I think Piak should of realize her mistakes and actually see Jee as good person that she is and that Jee was only trying to help their marriage and not break it. She should of apologize to Jee before making a mends with Chaiyan. Her victim wasn't only Chaiyan, it was Jee too.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I like Chaiyan, sure he should man up to Piak but often when a relationship argues about the same thing over and over again, the person that does the accusing won't listen and the victim just gives up and doesn't explain anymore to avoid more arguments or even abuse.

Being a victim like Chaiyan, I got to the point of shutting up and just walking a way each time I was accused of being unfaithful, any guy I spoke to was an attack waiting to happen. It got to the point where I had to delete everyone's number of my phone including my bff of 20 years and stopped going out.

This is probably why this lakorn got me crying so much, it was too close to home. I wasn't going to comment on this subject but I had to bring a bit of awareness of physical and emotional abuse. Unlike this lakorn, most of the relationships like Chaiyan and Piak ends quite painfully no matter how much that person loves that other person. The emotional abuse is tormenting, the victim ends up broken, they lose their self esteem, identity and they start hiding away. If the accuser doesn't realize what he/she is doing to the one they supposedly "love" then eventually the victim ends up walking out.

Having a baby does not make the relationship stronger if the accuser doesn't realize their faults. I think Piak should of realize her mistakes and actually see Jee as good person that she is and that Jee was only trying to help their marriage and not break it. She should of apologize to Jee before making a mends with Chaiyan. Her victim wasn't only Chaiyan, it was Jee too.
I hope you're better now, at some point emotional abuse, no matter how strong a person is it just ruins people in every possible way you can think of. I've seen this with my parents, and I know that no matter how you think a man is useless he should never be emasculated like Chayan was by Piak. He's still her husband atleast some respect would do. It's acceptable for women to nag at their husbands but not to the point where they'd feel like they're not bringing anything good into the marriage.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I hope you're better now, at some point emotional abuse, no matter how strong a person is it just ruins people in every possible way you can think of. I've seen this with my parents, and I know that no matter how you think a man is useless he should never be emasculated like Chayan was by Piak. He's still her husband atleast some respect would do. It's acceptable for women to nag at their husbands but not to the point where they'd feel like they're not bringing anything good into the marriage.
Yes I'm in a better and happier place now. You can only learn from your mistakes and not allow yourself to be in that situation that you once were. Walking out was the best decision that I could of made for me and him (maybe 10 years too long but I did it).

We're both happier with our separate lives, I had forgiven him and we talk and catch up for lunch when I'm in his side of state or he's in mine. He often apologizes and thank me for being the stronger person. Like in this lakorn, I believe forgiveness is the greatest gift that you could ever give yourself and that person. Life is beautiful so live it to its beauty.

This is why I love this KC so much. It has so many wonderful lessons for us audiences to learn from.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
The only reason why we are all on team Jee is because she’s the lead character. Let’s be honest and say that we are all bias, we love YAYA... haha

Put ourselves in Thit’s shoes, if someone who we loved died because of an intoxicated driver (obviously she was drugged), forgiveness is not so easy!!

A friend of ours (his fiancé died from a Collison with a drunk driver), I never knew him when she was alive and even though he has moved on, he is forever scarred from such a tragedy! He had to watch her die before her time due to someone’s wreckless behaviour. Now Jee may not be 100% at fault, but she covered it up to save her mother’s reputation, the guy who covered for her and even her own arse.

Chaiyan is a total dick, he gets an award for being a great friend to Jee but no awards for husband of the year. Obviously it was to fuel the story line but if he invested his time and care into Piak, it wouldn’t have got this far. I felt Piak addressed the issue early on but he was just not interested in arguing. I’m going to base this on my relationship, if my husband said to me ‘You always defend your friend over me, you always run off to help your friend instead of me’ I would back the F up and consider how my husband was feeling. He continuously chose Jee over her, that was what hurt her… plus their communication was so whack… Also this is set in Asia, where I believe women of status and money can go ape shit if they think another woman is involved.

Rant over! Glad it’s almost over and can’t wait for Mark & Yaya to reunite!