[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Spoiler 2: "This is us.":icon12:

Sathit was sitting down making clay doll of a boy. Jeerawat who sat near by noticed he wasn't making the wedding party favors and watched him.

"Isn't it cute?" Sathit asked Jeerawat.
Jeerawat took a look but didn't say anything to him.
"This is us" he told her as he placed his clay doll next to the ones Jeerawat had made.
"From now on, we'll be together. I promise to build a better family than you ever had before. You won't have to feel like you're alone in this world anymore."

Jeerawat looks at Sathit and was touched by his dedication. He noticed a piece of clay was stuck on her cheek so he grabbed a tissue and gently wiped it off for her. When their eyes met, Jeerawat felt shy and turned around to continue making her dolls but couldn't help but took a glance back at the family clay Sathit had set up, where there's a mom, dad, and baby.....

Noire89

Simply smile
aaaaaaaw someone give me water am hot hot lol
because of this scene i fell in love. the most genuine act of caring and loving.... i can't stop my feeeeeeeling. i spend hours trying to make my cousin watch this ep ... she loved it even though she never watched lakorns before ... I am trying to make more lakorns fans.. I am one weird person.
My bf watches snippets with me. Last night when I was checking something out on his phone I saw on his YouTube history KC episodes 1through 3. When I asked him about it he was all, well you been talking about it a lot. And you're always in that forum nowadays, so why not.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I think the reason why Sathit didn't ask Jee about the pregnancy is because their relationship was already complicated enough. When Piak told him, the look of his face seems to like he questioned it and was confused. If he was to question Jee about the baby then it might not be an answer he wanted to hear and it might mean it's over completely, that's why he didn't take her hand, that's why when she walked past his finger touched hers, that's why he can't sleep, that's why he bought the lotus for her and that's why he keeps stalking her lol..Deep down he knows, but he doesn't want to open his heart (quilty feeling for Tiw) and remains tight lip his true feelings.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Well, Kawee did "do it" 4x so it was a high possibility that he impregnated her. Secondly, they live in the same house so he knew where she was at most night. Thirdly, Louise/Chaiyan was not as meddling back then and not with Nang'ek much. :risas3:
You count?!? Hahaha... I skipped the r scenes in SB cause it's too r and Kawee was a psycho that I can't bear to watch. If there's a remake in the future and the r scene is unavoidable, I hope they'll not show the scenes. Just leave it for imagination.

Noire89

Simply smile
I think the reason why Sathit didn't ask Jee about the pregnancy is because their relationship was already complicated enough. When Piak told him, the look of his face seems to like he questioned it and was confused. If he was to question Jee about the baby then it might not be an answer he wanted to hear and it might mean it's over completely, that's why he didn't take her hand, that's why when she walked past his finger touched hers, that's why he can't sleep, that's why he bought the lotus for her and that's why he keeps stalking her lol..Deep down he knows, but he doesn't want to open his heart (quilty feeling for Tiw) and remains tight lip his true feelings.
Didn't think of it that way. I think you may be right on that:)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My bf watches snippets with me. Last night when I was checking something out on his phone I saw on his YouTube history KC episodes 1through 3. When I asked him about it he was all, well you been talking about it a lot. And you're always in that forum nowadays, so why not.:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Maybe he has joined the forum and you just don't know his ID yet... better check! He might know that you have been liking Mark's sexy pictures... lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You count?!? Hahaha... I skipped the r scenes in SB cause it's too r and Kawee was a psycho that I can't bear to watch. If there's a remake in the future and the r scene is unavoidable, I hope they'll not show the scenes. Just leave it for imagination.
Not only did I counted, I still remember when and where. He was psycho, he also taunted her the next morning that he was her first.

Noire89

Simply smile
Maybe he has joined the forum and you just don't know his ID yet... better check! He might know that you have been liking Mark's sexy pictures... lol
:confused12:hmmm... I'll have to check but first:
Al, this is L.V, if you're in here just remember we need popcorn for Monday. Love you and only you, the pretty boys are only for my screen just like Rihanna and Sofia are for your screen :p
:risas3::risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Not only did I counted, I still remember when and where. He was psycho, he also taunted her the next morning that he was her first.
Yeah Kawee is considered as the all time jerk of CH3 lakorn. But he is nothing compared to the mighty jerks in many CH7 lakorns... Hence, I just don't watch CH7 much.

Sathit was sitting down making clay doll of a boy. Jeerawat who sat near by noticed he wasn't making the wedding party favors and watched him.

"This is us" he told her as he placed his clay doll next to the ones Jeerawat had made.
"From now on, we'll be together. I promise to build a better family than you ever had before. You won't have to feel like you're alone in this world anymore."

Jeerawat looks at Sathit and was touched by his dedication. He noticed a piece of clay was stuck on her cheek so he grabbed a tissue and gently wiped it off for her. When their eyes met, Jeerawat felt shy and turned around to continue making her dolls but couldn't help but took a glance back at the family clay Sathit had set up, where there's a mom, dad, and baby.....
Thanks for the spoilers. Now I have some fuel to reach until next Monday....

#TJ

sarNie Egg
Hi @TubbyTinker, quick question :)... from the beginning of the lakorn to the point where it's at now, (since lots of pages ago you said you didn't know if the remake would follow the script when you giving us those amazing spoilers)... has the remake stayed on course of the script?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

200_s.gif
I AM MENTALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AT THIS BUT HAVING LUNCH WITH COLLEAGUES NOW I HAVE TO STAY CIVILISED

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
didn't like this week's episodes. epi 14 had a bunch of everybody "wanted to do this and that" but nobody did anything and just walked away! What a waste of epi! wished the truth was revealed way earlier. i liked it better up to the part where she came from the airport and he took her upstairs and they hugged. they were all understanding back then. after that hug everything just went downhill. then the last part it'll take a lot of time finding the nang'ek. we'll get like 10-15 mins of good time??!! this sucks!

i was also thinking what the story could've been like if the two didn't sleep together and have a baby. it's too typical thai lakorn for me where the girl doesn't tell the guy about it and later he finds out and goes begging-which is what the last epi will be.