[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I've been going through some personal problems and KC and all your funny posts here have been helping me get through some stuff. I don't know if I can spazz about BH as I've been spazzing here.

I'll miss KC so much. This is my kind of emotional outlet.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I totally forgot about the daylight savings. I'm an hour early lol!

luther

"Such fun!"
Going downstairs to make myself hot chocolate and grab lots of snacks like the little piggy that I am. Need energy for all the squealing I'm about to do.:aaaaa:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It's really clever how the production team edited the ending credit. we've been seeing this scene right from the first episode. never would have thought the scene would be the beginning of the end (episode).

kc.png

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
It's really clever how the production team edited the ending credit. we've been seeing this scene right from the first episode. never would have thought the scene would be the beginning of the end (episode).

View attachment 4182
I feel the same way. Been looking to that scene in other episodes. Thought it would be shown in earlier episodes. It's fine though. :)

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Its
Oh no! It's raining here at my place... huwaaaa~~~ the line will surely be shaky.

Hope it will stop raining in an hour.

Rain, rain go away...
Woow! Lucky ! I love when it's raining ! I love the sound of raindrops and peacefully !

It's snowing here' >< I hate snow ahha

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I believe it's Subhanahongsa Awards or Golden Swan Award that is equivalent to an Oscar. The Golden Doll Awards is big. Also Kom Chad Luek Awards.

I am so anxious for the last episode. The whole episode better be majority Thit and Jee.
Thanks Dal! Excited to keep watch on the awards. :cheer: