[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The ending was pretty satisfying. Thit complety puckered up his lips to kiss Jee's stomach and all over her face. I could hear the smacks. I would have loved to see Thit and Jee playing with their baby.

The looks on Mark's face when Yaya was trying to get her keys back from him then when he fell on the couch was hilarious. There was lots of chemistry from these two. I'm proud of them. I do like Mark a lot more after this role. They brought the best out of each other. Proud of our sweetheart baby girl angel Yaya. I'm sure she will continue to perfect her craft. I'm super excited for her upcoming projects. I'd love to see her with Ken T, Great, James Ma. I'd also like Ann to work with Mark and Yaya on a lakorn. Or Ann and Yaya act together in a lakorn.

Yaya's chemistry with Kik (Ying Jiriaya) was exceptional. Kudos to them!

@luther, your stories take my breath away. Great on going character development. Work hard on your studies. I'll be waiting patiently for your new FF.

Thank you to everyone for sharing and spazzing with me the last several weeks.

saki

sarNie Adult
btw, in the scene in ep 15 (hospital) when Thit accuses Chaiyan of making him misunderstand Jee, does Chayan tell him 'Now you're being protective' or 'Now you're being possessive'?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Just repost it.
banmarkpantip_interMISSION: Send birthday card to 'Mark Prin'
  • Let's celebrate his birthday by creating your own idea birthday card.
    The card size must be 5"x7"

Send it to:
    Sothra Watchreewong Na Ayudhaya
    696 Bangkae Soi 14,
    Bangkae Road,
    Bangkae Sub-district,
    Bangkae District,
    Bangkok 10160
    Thailand
    Please note on the envelope 'to Mark Prin'
    The card should be arrived within March 23, 2017

FOR OVERSEA FANS---
    You can create 5" x 7" e-card, and send it to:
    banmark.inter@gmail.com
    Within " March 21,2017"

#mark_prin

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
btw, in the scene in ep 15 (hospital) when Thit accuses Chaiyan of making him misunderstand Jee, does Chayan tell him 'Now you're being protective' or 'Now you're being possessive'?
It kinda means both. It refers to Satit thinking Jee belongs to him and he doesn't want Chayan to get involved with her (the same way he was before) again.

clrssmrldn

sarNie Egg
Hey guys! This is my first time posting in here.
I just started watching Kleun Cheewit around the first week of March and it was the first lakorn that I have watched from Channel 3. It did not dissapoint me! (I've been watching Thai series since last year but from GMM only). And now you see, I fell in love with KC. Unfortunately, I just found this forum 1 day before the lakorn ended T.T. Trust me, I was here scrolling here and there during the last episode while watching the live stream and I was happy to see good feed back from you guys. Mark and Yaya just gained a new fan here! ♥

Attachments

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I actually think it was quite beautifully done. If you watched from the beginning Sathit was actually like that before Tiw died, he was smiling, playful and romantic. There were times that he would crack a smile when he was closer to Jee like when he teases Jee about not being able to swim, their phone conversations, even after the airport. Jee bought back the happy romantic Sathit.
I had to go back and rewatch him and Tiw, You're right! I guess I've been so used to his vengeance and sad face that I've forgotten who he really was. haha He's like a kid at heart when he's in love.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I missed KC :sad6:

This is so funny.....:risas3::risas3:

mark_prin: Finished school and done with work, right? :) Don't forget #kluencheewit tonight at 8:30pm. As seen is an acting #Sathit VS #MissJee. Ya (Yaya) you're not hurt, right? I'm sorryyy. >.<

kimmy_kimberley: Squeeze that hard. Might as well go to MissJee funeral afterward.:rolleyes: @mark_prin

urassayas: Hahahahahahahhaha @Kimmy_kimberley lollllll

cr:as tagged,mark_prin

lookitsme

sarNie Egg
Finished episode 15th several nights ago and still rewatching because I can't move on yet. I am so sad it ended and that my fantasy couple will remain forever...a fantasy. They've moved on and already promoting upcoming lakorns.

KC will probably be my favorite lakorn of all time. It has everything I wanted in a lakorn: beautiful pra'nangs, revenge, slap kiss, willing, baby, comic relief, lessons in life, and a happy ending. I am glad the last episode gave the viewers more of the pra'nangs' sweet scenes and make-ups than a few minutes of boy win girl and both ride of to the sunset. Thit suffered enough when they were apart and I am happy the director didn't follow the steps of Sawan Bieng or Ya Leum Chan where the pra'ek not only suffered and groveled, but was also humiliated by Nang'ek before they made up.

Thanks everyone for a fun experience in AF. Hopefully there will be another lakorn that will bring me back out from lurking.
Totally agree with you! It has everything I wanted in a lakorn, too! No such thing as perfect, but for me it was perfect enough! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
What should i do now? Still watch KC and come to this thread like past few weeks. It's my habit to come this forum and read comments. I miss ThitJee. They should have part 2:icon12::icon12::icon12:
Today MarkYa will have event. Can't wait to se both of them. Maybe we can imagine that ThitJee after they married. The husband comes to his wife's event:aaaaa:

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
I think Toey isn't a good yeller/cryer. They should've gotten someone else that can yell better. When she was trying to yell at Chaiyan when he went to stop her from going to the airport, she sounded weak LOL

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Just repost it.
banmarkpantip_interMISSION: Send birthday card to 'Mark Prin'
  • Let's celebrate his birthday by creating your own idea birthday card.
    The card size must be 5"x7"

Send it to:
    Sothra Watchreewong Na Ayudhaya
    696 Bangkae Soi 14,
    Bangkae Road,
    Bangkae Sub-district,
    Bangkae District,
    Bangkok 10160
    Thailand
    Please note on the envelope 'to Mark Prin'
    The card should be arrived within March 23, 2017

FOR OVERSEA FANS---
    You can create 5" x 7" e-card, and send it to:
    banmark.inter@gmail.com
    Within " March 21,2017"

#mark_prin
Awesome! Thank you!! Anything for Yaya?

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
It's 3 am where I am at - finished watching KC 15 again - :aaaaa:. That was the sweetest and very romantic 10 minutes conversation between Thit and Jee expressing their feelings and loves for each other. 10 minutes may not feel like a long time but in lakorn minutes - that's a lot for a scene, especially a dialogue scene.

From this angle, naughty naughty... Mr. Sathit :thumbup:
View attachment 4278
I bet he's wanted to do that ever since that scene where he barged in looking for Chayan