[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the IG translations @Vimalee :)

Mark and yaya (thit and jee) look good at the event. I like the look he gave her, makes me wish this was part of KC. Hope CH3 comes up with more lakorn like KC.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am waiting on Buang Hong to have more episodes before I dive in, but figure I'll watch something else. Thinking to myself I can get more of Mark by watching MK's Punyachon Kon Krupa 2012 but stopped momentarily ( not enough back and forth bickering between pra'nang for my taste) So I tried YaYa and James Ji's Neung Nai Suang and although it's interesting, I just can't... Am I going through KC withdrawal? I keep wanting to come back here and watch KC :)

Last edited:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I think it would be months before I can be hooked on a lakorn. damn it KC, you set the bar too high. Now it's so hard to find a lakorn to watch. I feel like I'm biased and still having withdrawals. I can't even watch lakorns without comparing it to KC even if the plot is completely different.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I think, I've watched it too many times too. I've downloaded and saved it on my computer, I only download my most favorite lakorns. I've been telling my friends to watch it too, they were hesitant at first but, I showed them this gif
, and they gushed so they're going to watch it after this school term.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love the blue and gold outfit that Dao had on when Jee was in the hospital in ep.15. Even her earrings matched her outfit. Gosh the girls in here sure had on some nice clothes.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So I am waiting on Buang Hong to have more episodes before I dive in, but figure I'll watch something else. Thinking to myself I can get more of Mark by watching MK's Punyachon Kon Krupa 2012 but stopped momentarily ( not enough back and forth brick earring between pra'nang for my taste) So I tried YaYa and James Ji's Neung Nai Suang and although it's interesting, I just can't... Am I going through KC withdrawal? I keep wanting to come back here and watch KC :)
Wait you want more bickering for the pra nangs? i used to love PCKK but now i feel like its a bit too silly for my taste. I miss Sathit after KC i immediately snapped out of my Mark phase l0l.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait you want more bickering for the pra nangs? i used to love PCKK but now i feel like its a bit too silly for my taste. I miss Sathit after KC i immediately snapped out of my Mark phase l0l.

Yes bickering - damn auto spell :pancarta:

Kim is silly in this lakorn and I don't care for silly nang'ek. I like a strong nang'ek like Jee. I want more back and forth between the pra'nangs - like in KC - lol. In NNS, Poom ( YaYa) appears to be quick wit and stands up for herself and argues back and forth so it's entertaining.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes bickering - damn auto spell :pancarta:

Kim is silly in this lakorn and I don't care for silly nang'ek. I like a strong nang'ek like Jee. I want more back and forth between the - like in KC - lol. In NNS, Poom ( YaYa) appears to be quick wit and stands up for herself and argues back and forth so it's entertaining.
Hehe MK will argue more once MP becomes more and more nosy. But MP was also nice in the lakorn compared to this where he is more hard headed. I prefer arguing towards the pra nang more than the N'rai and nang ek.

I love the blue and gold outfit that Dao had on when Jee was in the hospital in ep.15. Even her earrings matched her outfit. Gosh the girls in here sure had on some nice clothes.

Oh, I did too but I was too busy crying for Jee. lol

I also noticed chemistry between Mark and Nycha when he was confessing love for his Miss G. She is my newbie fav. (you should watch Nang Eye... she and Great were so so cute and real kisses too. lol)