[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the first lakorn to be aired in the Philippines is Kluen Cheewit. Let see how the chemistry of Mark and Yaya will affect the Filipinos through its Tsunami Wave :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:. Yung 'dating' ni Mark together with Yaya and vice versa will surely be loved by Filipinos..
I think what you mean is the appeal and chemistry :D

I'm from Batangas :)
It is possible for Thai lakorns to be popular if our TV Stations here will purchase the rights to air them. And one of the best ways for lakorns to be popular outside Thailand is if all lakorns are uploaded and have English subtitles. Some Filipinos are even familiar with Yaya because of her Pantene commercial being aired here before.
Hi Maricon!

I'm from Cebu!

I saw Yaya first in GRGR, it was the first Thai lakorn I watched and I loved her there but didn't watch any more of her lakorns until KC. Always dreamed she will work with Mark again since I didn't like the storyline of TD. So happy we got a good chemistry and storyline.

Speaking of Pantene, I always wish many peeps will know yaya when that commercial comes on. Most Filipinos who are in lakorns are aware of Yadech.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Remember that scene in Kluen Cheewit when Jee & Pim are having voice rehearsals? I was in awe when Yaya can actually sing! Her voice wasn't extraordinary BUT she definitely nailed it. While in my little corner, I was secretly wishing her to have her own single. I was like, 'please, Make It Happen. Make It Happen..' (see my pun there? nah?? okay i'm boring :risas3:). And now... here it is! Just a collab but nonetheless, IT HAPPENED.
Oh my freaking gosh!!!! Ugh. There you go... Keep slayiiiiiin', my girl!
i like her voice when she sing joop with james.i love their voices in there and i'm in love with that song for a long time:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Noire89

Simply smile
View attachment 4404

I kept rewatching this scene and I still smiling!!
missing thitjee a lot.:sad6::sad6:
I'm rewatching the whole thing next weekend, I would have this weekend but I will be at work. Next weekend though, I'm buying popcorn and a lot of junk food and ordering out, lol! I need me time and something dramatic with a happy ending to go gaga over and over again :) Thitjee gets my whole attention with KC;):cheer::clap::thumbup:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Remember that scene in Kluen Cheewit when Jee & Pim are having voice rehearsals? I was in awe when Yaya can actually sing! Her voice wasn't extraordinary BUT she definitely nailed it. While in my little corner, I was secretly wishing her to have her own single. I was like, 'please, Make It Happen. Make It Happen..' (see my pun there? nah?? okay i'm boring :risas3:). And now... here it is! Just a collab but nonetheless, IT HAPPENED.
Oh my freaking gosh!!!! Ugh. There you go... Keep slayiiiiiin', my girl!
I think the message of this song is so ironic...like, "if we love each other, why do we need to hide it?" HA!

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
She credited Kim for the pic coz Kim took that photo. For me, I think Yaya is just teasing Kim with her caption about Mark's other half. If you'll see the caption, there's the camera icon before that it means Kimmy took the photo. Yaya and Margie love to tease Kimmy when it comes to her relationship (especially if you will see the clips from last year's CH3 46 Love Mission) so why bother about Yaya's caption?
Yes..Kim took the picture, but yaya didn't just tag kimmy, she caption "mark's other half (girlfriend)" was not necessary. They are friends and joke but I did not get the joke. Yaya is very careful you can see her body language too, but we get it that's her bff boyfriend. Just sayin the fan love KC and MY. Hopefully their personal life doesn't stop them from pairing up again. we will love to see more of them.

clrssmrldn

sarNie Egg
Does anyone here know where can I read the novel of KC?
I'm so not over KC and I kept on re-watching it :crybaby2:

Anyway, this is one of my favorite scene ♥
Their smiles, especially Sathit... or should I say Mark. It looks genuine and not like they are acting :love:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm rewatching the whole thing next weekend, I would have this weekend but I will be at work. Next weekend though, I'm buying popcorn and a lot of junk food and ordering out, lol! I need me time and something dramatic with a happy ending to go gaga over and over again :) Thitjee gets my whole attention with KC;):cheer::clap::thumbup:
Good idea. I'll rewatch it again later too.

Wow....congrats to Yaya and DaBoyWay for the wonderful song. Already got #1 on itunes Thailand! The song's very catchy. Can't wait to see the MV. Yaya is very pretty in there.

Can't wait to see Mark & Yaya on March 30th for Whizdom event....

cr:as tagged,daboyway

Last edited:

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
Does anyone here know where can I read the novel of KC?
I'm so not over KC and I kept on re-watching it :crybaby2:

Anyway, this is one of my favorite scene ♥
Their smiles, especially Sathit... or should I say Mark. It looks genuine and not like they are acting :love:

I swear I've read a Filipino novel similar to the plot of Kluen Cheewit that's why I loooove this lakorn so much. It's one of my favorite book. But I would be the happiest if I get to read the Kluen Cheewit book. If only I can have my own copy with English translations

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
I think the message of this song is so ironic...like, "if we love each other, why do we need to hide it?" HA!
Oooooooh so intriguing! I wonder whom that song applies for (please be Mark... please be Mark) :naughty2: lol. too much for fantasizing MarkYa-ship to finally sail :risas3: Anyway, thank you for translating! :icon12:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Maricon!

I'm from Cebu!

I saw Yaya first in GRGR, it was the first Thai lakorn I watched and I loved her there but didn't watch any more of her lakorns until KC. Always dreamed she will work with Mark again since I didn't like the storyline of TD. So happy we got a good chemistry and storyline.

Speaking of Pantene, I always wish many peeps will know yaya when that commercial comes on. Most Filipinos who are in lakorns are aware of Yadech.
I'm from Manila, if ever there would be a lakorn being showed in the Philippines, I think it would be of Mario Maurer's first. It just seems more practical for ABS-CBN, specially that they've already produced a movie with him. Also, I went to Channel 3's website and they have OTWOL in Thai. So I'm also hoping that lakorns get to have a chance to be aired here in the Philippines but, the only issue with this is that lakorns are too closed off or maybe i'd say conservative for the taste of Filipino masses.

Noire89

Simply smile
Good idea. I'll rewatch it again later too.

Wow....congrats to Yaya and DaBoyWay for the wonderful song. Already got #1 on itunes Thailand! The song's very catchy. Can't wait to see the MV. Yaya is very pretty in there.

Can't wait to see Mark & Yaya on March 30th for Whizdom event....

cr:as tagged,daboyway
I have great ideas:) I shall be enjoying the awesomeness and sexiness of Miss G and Mr. Lawyer, lol! A lazy weekend awaits next week :risas3:

And damn Mrs. Lawyer made a comback? And here I thought after the baby was born she was going to be retired from showbiz,lol!
Dont mind me just being silly:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha, why is Mark and Kim's relationship even in this. I'm not even a MK shipper, but I don't even think Yaya would go for Mark if MK broke up, you guys think she's going to be petty like that? doesn't sound like her.
It's normal for people to want MY to date cause of KC, i personally wished Kim got with Nadech or JMA instead lol, but what can we do? To act like Kim is the only one showing off with their relationship, is funny, if anything I think Mark posts about Kim more. And they have always post about each other since what the PCKK days? Maybe people only start to realize because they want MY as an item more. Plus why would Yaya have to write that, it just makes MY fans think that Kim is so possessive. And why does Mark have to call her Piak too, such a great boyfriend. -.-

Get excited over MY in real life but no need to keep talking like Kim is a crazy person.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Finally have time to finished the lakorn. The ending was so cute so many kisses. I will have to agreed with most of you girls that I only wished they would have fall in love sooner probably episode 6 or 7 that way we have more episode to focus on the ending lol. I will have to said that Mark is Yaya BEST leading man to date in terms on height, looks, etc. Yaya is a pretty tall girl but that last episode of KC, Mark make her look so tiny especially when he carry her. I wish they will reunite soon. Love them together!!
I like Mark with Ya more and Vice versa, but i feel like she was taller than him in some scenes. Just like how she looks taller than Nadech.