[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

farsar

sarNie Egg
There was no interaction between Mark Yaya in that event yesterday even when they were besides each other :fighting3::sad6:

and look at last years's pics of the same event :sad6:
dONT Worry..That was not the place to stand and chat casually. they chose to stand next to each other because they love to if not with their partners.
and mark was silent than usual coz of nadech..nadech looks super possessive these days:confused12:...if you see the video when the crowd dispersed nadech will come to yaya in seconds...try to come out of KC..watch their upcoming lakorns leh lub and raknakara or else you ll end up with more disappointments.:facepalm:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
dONT Worry..That was not the place to stand and chat casually. they chose to stand next to each other because they love to if not with their partners.
and mark was silent than usual coz of nadech..nadech looks super possessive these days:confused12:...if you see the video when the crowd dispersed nadech will come to yaya in seconds...try to come out of KC..watch their upcoming lakorns leh lub and raknakara or else you ll end up with more disappointments.:facepalm:
LOOOOL I have the same opinion. At this point, I cant wait to watch NY's next 2 lakorns partly because they look entertaining and partly because I wanna get over MY already :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Yeah that was sweet where he grazed her arm ..hes so protective :love: im in love with this guy i swear ..as far as getting over them is concerned i woont lie about it ...i was disappointed they arent together when i first came to know but im ok with them being friends as well as friendship is forever :icon12: But im not a N or NY fan so im not watching anything of them ..i can watch MK though coz they are sweet:)

farsar

sarNie Egg
Yeah that was sweet where he grazed her arm ..hes so protective :love: im in love with this guy i swear ..as far as getting over them is concerned i woont lie about it ...i was disappointed they arent together when i first came to know but im ok with them being friends as well as friendship is forever :icon12: But im not a N or NY fan so im not watching anything of them ..i can watch MK though coz they are sweet:)
I am neither NY nor MK fan.After watching KC i felt I have become a fan of yaya and mark and tried watching their old lakorn like game rai game ruk,abbruk online and I cudnt watch more than 2 ep.So clearly I fell head over heels for THITJEE only.Not even MY.I will watch their upcoming lakorns to see if they have improved.If not i would gladly withdraw from thai lakorns. coz this couple things really annoys me.both NY and MK showoff too much and fake in public as if this couple are the only who made in heaven.I guess they gain too much profit as koojins from sponsors(dunno what is this but read in threads) than acting in dramas.and everyone praises NY as longterm loving couple.but what I can see is they both are in No.1 spot in the thai industry.and they both become koojins to stay in the spot and continue to stay as couple till one's career and fame gonna drop.same goes for MK as well.I think thai ET industry has too many teenager fans so they can easily fool them.

Last edited:

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
^^ Well i havent heard about this concept except in the thai industry but its hell annoying...i have a little crush on Mark i think hes too cutee to ignore so i am going to watch his projects in bits and pieces and i like even yaya too minus her partner . no offence to their fans though

NLee

sarNie Egg
^^ Well i havent heard about this concept except in the thai industry but its hell annoying...i have a little crush on Mark i think hes too cutee to ignore so i am going to watch his projects in bits and pieces and i like even yaya too minus her partner . no offence to their fans though
Me too, I like Mark and Yaya individually as actors and actresses (not with their koo-jins/partners tho). I think Yaya would've improved on her acting sooner if she wasn't paired up with Nadech all the time. She's a very beautiful and talented young woman.

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
^^But doesnt it get monotonous like i love MY but i wouldnt wish for them to work together ONLY

well if thats how it works in this industry then let it be ..i'll only hope my favourites work together again :icon12:

farsar

sarNie Egg
Haven't watched any thitjee scenes for the past 3 weeks...finally withdrew from KC fever....:cheer:.....I shouldn't have clicked thit wiping jee on beach house scene on youtube that day when I first saw them on screen...wat to do? Two beautiful ppl who bickering yet some kinda sexual tension b/w them attracted me and thus made the big mistake of clicking on it....and my most precious crucial times wasted on thitjee jus watching them again n again weneve I get time to browse....and now hey MY..I am so OVER you guys...better luck next time:p

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
well nadech better go find a gf outside the et biz if he's that protective cuz shes' going to have to work with many guys in the future. people who are like that are just insecure and don't trust their significant other. i think MY is cuter together than NY and MK and mark is cuter than nadech. i like the way mark takes care of his gf and yaya as well lol anyway, if they do anything together again like birthdays and such yaya is going to be super cautious again by always tagging kim lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't watched any thitjee scenes for the past 3 weeks...finally withdrew from KC fever....:cheer:.....I shouldn't have clicked thit wiping jee on beach house scene on youtube that day when I first saw them on screen...wat to do? Two beautiful ppl who bickering yet some kinda sexual tension b/w them attracted me and thus made the big mistake of clicking on it....and my most precious crucial times wasted on thitjee jus watching them again n again weneve I get time to browse....and now hey MY..I am so OVER you guys...better luck next time:p
Omo you are so narak XD

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know if this was posted before but I just saw it on youtube. Its a vid of Yaya and Mark's surprise party at the set of KC. Notice that this was from when they were filming the scene where Yaya gets caught in a bathrobe with Piak's husband by Piak lol

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
well nadech better go find a gf outside the et biz if he's that protective cuz shes' going to have to work with many guys in the future. people who are like that are just insecure and don't trust their significant other. i think MY is cuter together than NY and MK and mark is cuter than nadech. i like the way mark takes care of his gf and yaya as well lol anyway, if they do anything together again like birthdays and such yaya is going to be super cautious again by always tagging kim lol
cant agree with you more ..Mark is so caring ..i love this guy more than i love MY ..plus he sings well too :icon12:

Totally opposite to the jerk he played in KC :p

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
im still not over ..they are just so cutee but yes i havent watched their scenes for long now but thats bcoz of my super busy life ..but i still wish to see another lakorn with them :love:

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
I dont know if this was posted before but I just saw it on youtube. Its a vid of Yaya and Mark's surprise party at the set of KC. Notice that this was from when they were filming the scene where Yaya gets caught in a bathrobe with Piak's husband by Piak lol

Aww this is soo cutee.thanx a lot for sharing

memories :sad6: