[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
Happy Christmas,:)
Wishing you a great New year full of presperity and positive news.
The fandoms are a little deserted lately but I think it's the month we are in and I have been busy with work since early October... but the next 9 days are to sleep and rest(watch dramas) before I head back to the office again.

viola

sarNie Egg
whenever they were paired up together, they hit highest rating for the year though I still dont see why Tawan deurd's rating was that high :p:p
Dear CH3, we beg you, please make MarkYa's reunion :(:))crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
whenever they were paired up together, they hit highest rating for the year thought I still dont see why Tawan deurd's rating was that high :p:p
Dear CH3, we beg you, please make MarkYa's reunion :(:))crybaby2::crybaby2:
Similar thought I saw on ig both KC and TD had the highest ratings of their respected year. And TD to me was so bad LOL (literally no romance or intimate scenes) but perhaps it was the action kick that got a lot of Thai guys tuning in lol

Anyhow, Merry belated Xmas everyone and HAPPY early NEW YEAR!! Let’s hope 2018 brings us more charming Lakorn to watch!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

~
Yes, Ch3, listen to your viewers!!! Pair MarkYa again!!!!!!!!!:coleman::cheer:Your ratings will shoot SKYROCKET higher!! Hehe XD

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Happy belated Xmas to u all TT
I miss Markya so much that I began to watch them again yesterday! And I was reading like recommendations lakorns and I accidentally saw Sawan Biang, and I’m thinking about already a remake with Markya( kinda similar with KC) anyway , idc as long as they have Markya :// hopefully we will have a good new for us Markya fans :(( I miss them so much , so I read again this thread from the first page till the last :(( my heart is exactly the same as the first day I saw this lakorn, mixing with sad,anger,love for this lakorn ^^ for me , this lakorn will be always the first place for me in Lakorn world (aka only in Thai lakorn/drama). I’m so obsessed with this drama that I can watch again and again :// I’ve also seen many lakorns , but I can’t/don’t want to watch them twice.. This lakorn sure has a big impact in my life >__< <3

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I miss Markya so much that I began to watch them again yesterday! And I was reading like recommendations lakorns and I accidentally saw Sawan Biang, and I’m thinking about already a remake with Markya( kinda similar with KC) anyway , idc as long as they have Markya :// hopefully we will have a good new for us Markya fans :(( I miss them so much , so I read again this thread from the first page till the last :(( my heart is exactly the same as the first day I saw this lakorn, mixing with sad,anger,love for this lakorn ^^ for me , this lakorn will be always the first place for me in Lakorn world (aka only in Thai lakorn/drama). I’m so obsessed with this drama that I can watch again and again :// I’ve also seen many lakorns , but I can’t/don’t want to watch them twice.. This lakorn sure has a big impact in my life >__< <3
Aww you’re so optimistic! That’s awesome of you to rerun the lakorn again! I keep going back to those FIN scenes and the ending too! Possibly one of the best endings ever!! :)

Yes, if you go watch the SB rerun on ch3 YouTube, omg literally every comment out of the hundreds are BEGGING for MarkYa to pair up for the remake! 555 literally every comment keeps asking for them!! Haha I was like wow!! The Thais must be so obsessed with SB and obsessed with Markya in the remake!! 55 I’m not biggie on the remake but I would def like to see Markya again!!!!!! They are def worthwhile!

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya

Same pinch

I just cant get enough of this drama