[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello KC family, how are you guys doing? It has been a while.... and istg after KC i stopped watching other lakorn cause KC had left such a deep impression to me.

And almost 1 year later only i came back for ra raerng fai

vina

sarNie Egg
Hello! I'm just a new user here. After I finished watching Kluen Cheewit last week, I stumbled upon this forum after searching anything related to Yaya and Mark.

I'm having withdrawal symptoms regarding this drama. That's why I'm visiting any sites related to them. I'm stalking both their IG accounts and watching any videos on youtube about them. I know it's really impossible for them to end up with each other right now, I just hope that their friendship will stay stronger and they get to be paired up again soon on another Lakorn.

P.S Did you know that Yaya's first IG post is a picture of her and Mark on the set of Tawan Deard? :icon12:

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
They are sooo cuteee

They hugged each other :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc6roMpFSaO/
Hello! I'm just a new user here. After I finished watching Kluen Cheewit last week, I stumbled upon this forum after searching anything related to Yaya and Mark.

I'm having withdrawal symptoms regarding this drama. That's why I'm visiting any sites related to them. I'm stalking both their IG accounts and watching any videos on youtube about them. I know it's really impossible for them to end up with each other right now, I just hope that their friendship will stay stronger and they get to be paired up again soon on another Lakorn.

P.S Did you know that Yaya's first IG post is a picture of her and Mark on the set of Tawan Deard? :icon12:
Me too..hope the old member will show up too

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Today I went back to rewatch and omg—I have forgotten how much I hated Louis’ stupid and obnoxious character. Chayan is a complete a$$hole! He’s like a dog chasing after it’s tail for G and neglecting his wife! His character made me hated him so much I couldn’t stand him lol I still hate Louis every time I watch this drama lol I literally will ff his parts if it’s just nonsense and irrelevant. I also noticed that he’s known to play that sidekick of n’ek who will do just about anything in order to get laid by n’ek but n’ek will just never take him lol stupid jerk!

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya

I did the same when i watched KC for the first time and was heartbroken that they have different partners in RL .Yeah thats what we can hope for maybe a S2 of KC if not anything else .

Awww really ...they are beyond adorable ....i dont even know why didnt end up together in the first place .

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi new KC citizen lmao

I created an account here because of KC and i had the privilege to spazz with other members during the airing.. and it took me more than 1 year to come back cause KC leave such a huge impact to me.. i have the osts as among most played in my phone playlists, i have my yt channel recommending KC videos up till now - cause i could never climb out of this KC hole.. and i don't want to ^^

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
Honestly, i wouldn't be hook to KC esp Mark And Yaya if they just don't have chemistry but no they look like a real couple. They just have that appeal and true they have their real partners but i always wish heheheh

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
Thanks for welcoming me here! They're acting in Kluen Cheewit is so believable that sometimes I think it's no longer acting if you know what I mean.

Mark went to Whizdom101 event 3 days ago. I was hoping that Yaya will be there too since they're both brand ambassadors of the condo units. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfk8SRShpJa/?taken-by=mark_prin
I have question? Anything you know about their fanfiction? But honestly, Siwang Biang seems pretty for them..

viola

sarNie Egg
Thanks for welcoming me here! They're acting in Kluen Cheewit is so believable that sometimes I think it's no longer acting if you know what I mean.

Mark went to Whizdom101 event 3 days ago. I was hoping that Yaya will be there too since they're both brand ambassadors of the condo units. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfk8SRShpJa/?taken-by=mark_prin
Why dont they make short MV like this one to promote Whizdom101? They're youngful and fresh here, story line is bright. I really like this concept.

I think we cant see their reunion as on-screen couple for 3rd time in near furute because Yaya's schedule is full (I dont know much about Mark's upcoming projects) and anyone has the feeling that CH3 will not promote/pair them up again due to "koojin" stuffs. MarkYa are seperated from two biggest koojin of Ch3 and though I am a Yadech shipper but in lakorn world I love Markya no less than Yadech. MarkYa also got a lot of "crazy" fans. In my opinion, promoting MarkYa too much can make some YD or MK fans unhappy that why Ch3 did'nt do it properly when KC aired.

Last edited:

xodxo

Idk, but is Yaya still part of the Whizdom campaign? She might have pulled herself out? I know Mark and Ya has done individual events promoting those business but Yaya seems occupied with other ads so she might have cancel this.. just wondering though.. cuz we’ll see if she has future events with Whizdom.

Anyhow, yes, I’m always counting for a third Markya reunion which I keep telling myself that Anne is going to book them for Sawan Biang remake for sure ahahaha :D

But gosh— it’s so crazy that after KC ended, markya Fever didn’t die with us lol still flaring hahahahaha And it’s true, I think Chinese inter fans are the most defensive about markya lol I go to ig sometimes and some markya fans are super cray with their comments lol

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
Why dont they make short MV like this one to promote Whizdom101? They're youngful and fresh here, story line is bright. I really like this concept.

I think we cant see their reunion as on-screen couple for 3rd time in near furute because Yaya's schedule is full (I dont know much about Mark's upcoming projects) and anyone has the feeling that CH3 will not promote/pair them up again due to "koojin" stuffs. MarkYa are seperated from two biggest koojin of Ch3 and though I am a Yadech shipper but in lakorn world I love Markya no less than Yadech. MarkYa also got a lot of "crazy" fans. In my opinion, promoting MarkYa too much can make some YD or MK fans unhappy that why Ch3 did'nt do it properly when KC aired.
But is it the time to change the moment of maybe the koojins that they build needs some changes? Or maybe i just have different perspective as to koojins..If the LT has no appeal already then it needs some new one.

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
Idk, but is Yaya still part of the Whizdom campaign? She might have pulled herself out? I know Mark and Ya has done individual events promoting those business but Yaya seems occupied with other ads so she might have cancel this.. just wondering though.. cuz we’ll see if she has future events with Whizdom.

Anyhow, yes, I’m always counting for a third Markya reunion which I keep telling myself that Anne is going to book them for Sawan Biang remake for sure ahahaha :D

But gosh— it’s so crazy that after KC ended, markya Fever didn’t die with us lol still flaring hahahahaha And it’s true, I think Chinese inter fans are the most defensive about markya lol I go to ig sometimes and some markya fans are super cray with their comments lol
I think MarkYa has more international fans? I've seen their youtube videos and they are from different country

vina

sarNie Egg
I think MarkYa has more international fans? I've seen their youtube videos and they are from different country
They have more international fans because Kluen Cheewit is the very first Thailand drama that grabbed everyone's attention from around the world. Most of their fans are from China, Malaysia, Vietnam and Philippines.

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
Did you know guys that Mark IG's is private now?? I am a filipino but i am residing here in california and it was the best Drama they made that i like..They are just so beautiful together

xodxo

Did you know guys that Mark IG's is private now?? I am a filipino but i am residing here in california and it was the best Drama they made that i like..They are just so beautiful together
I don’t think it’s anything serious if you follow him you can still see his posts. I did see a post that says his account was privatized but I heard it went back to normal.

But man— I think MarkYa are due for a reunion guys! I think they are... sometimes I question why some producers pick the most unappealing people to star together instead of just easily pick eye candy people lol ahahhahah could never wrap my head around that!!!!

Markya will be missed til a very long time! Lol