[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

AshYa

sarNie Egg
KC has attracted more than enough fans **worldwide. On IG: Ch3, P'Da, P'Aew, AnneThong, Yaya & Mark have all been bombarded and spammed :) for another MY lakorn since 2017 after KC's initial airing. But all requests fell on deaf ears, blind eyes and moronic intellects!!! Some **powerful people behind Ch3 evidently are more concerned about preserving the NY, MK koojins. They see MY as a huge threat to those 2...thus, "no to MY pairing".
Such imbecile people!!!!!
awww that's so sad, clear MY and MK are happy in their real lovelives so it's so narrow minded for them to think that a lakorn will harm the two pairings, plus both pairs are close friends.

I feel really proud even on youtube that the clips of KC uploaded by ch3, almost all have reached millions of views, one even has 22M views and counting, and all these does not even have subs. but so sad that they are ignoring the requests from fans.

MYkisses

sarNie Egg
awww that's so sad, clear MY and MK are happy in their real lovelives so it's so narrow minded for them to think that a lakorn will harm the two pairings, plus both pairs are close friends.

I feel really proud even on youtube that the clips of KC uploaded by ch3, almost all have reached millions of views, one even has 22M views and counting, and all these does not even have subs. but so sad that they are ignoring the requests from fans.
You wrote the EXACT same words I wrote when I learned about Ch3's stupidity! :)
And the same EXACT perception from KC's million views without Eng subs yet! Great minds think alike!! :thumbup:

Yersinia321xx

sarNie Egg
KC has attracted more than enough fans **worldwide. On IG: Ch3, P'Da, P'Aew, AnneThong, Yaya & Mark have all been bombarded and spammed :) for another MY lakorn since 2017 after KC's initial airing. But all requests fell on deaf ears, blind eyes and moronic intellects!!! Some **powerful people behind Ch3 evidently are more concerned about preserving the NY, MK koojins. They see MY as a huge threat to those 2...thus, "no to MY pairing".
Such imbecile people!!!!!
Aw that makes me so sad:( I still haven't come across a lakorn where the main leads have such alluring chemistry like MarkYa do! Nonetheless, I'll always keep my fingers crossed for channel 3 to pair up the two again in the future.

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Did anyone get the dvd box set of kluen cheevit? Did it have deleted scenes not shown on tv, was it longer in length? Cause I will try to buy the dvds online if so.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that they are going to be rerunning Tawan Deurd. I know ratings for KC rerun are actually pretty decent and higher than some lakorns airing right now. Maybe Tawan Deurd will be like that especially since it was super popular with a rating of 15.6 when it was airing. It possibly could spark up some noise and maybe we can have a reunion lol. Just being hopeful ;)

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Re-running both mark and yaya shows might be a hint. They played yaya and nadech drama and they are casted together, it could be testing waters..

Yersinia321xx

sarNie Egg
I recently came across this post on IG! When I first watched this scene I thought that it was just a camera angle kiss, but turns out it was real lol

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Yes bung_Lakorn uploaded this few weeks ago...
If they can upload other two kiss scenes from different camera as well

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I recently came across this post on IG! When I first watched this scene I thought that it was just a camera angle kiss, but turns out it was real lol

OMG THAT'S A REALLY GOOD ANGLE
I hope they realized how huge MarkYa pairing is and recast them in another slapkiss lakorn.

NLee

sarNie Egg

The chemistry is soo good. I’m hoping a new lakorn for them soon!