[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

jaitee12

sarNie Egg
Just finished rewatching KC and now I have withdrawals from MY pairing! They have amazing chemistry and I hope ch3 sees the value in their acting skills and as well as the potential ratings they will bring in! Please reunite Mark and Yaya! Definitely love this type of lakorn storyline, because the tension between MY is HOT HOT HOT!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished rewatching KC and now I have withdrawals from MY pairing! They have amazing chemistry and I hope ch3 sees the value in their acting skills and as well as the potential ratings they will bring in! Please reunite Mark and Yaya! Definitely love this type of lakorn storyline, because the tension between MY is HOT HOT HOT!!
a lot of people finding it hard to move on from this lakorn haha welcome to the club :clap: :clap:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I love how he said he had to sing it. Ugh, this is still one of my favorite lakorns and really brought me back into the Thai lakorn world after being gone for five years :sad6:Yaya and Mark will forever have a special place in my heart.
I left lakorn for many years. During MCO I got bored with K-Drama and decided to watch lakorn. This is the second lakorn I watch after TCP and I really got hook. It set a bar high when I'm watching lakorn now. Till today I still rewatch it. Lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I left lakorn for many years. During MCO I got bored with K-Drama and decided to watch lakorn. This is the second lakorn I watch after TCP and I really got hook. It set a bar high when I'm watching lakorn now. Till today I still rewatch it. Lol.
Me too! I haven’t rewatched in a while so may have to do that soon! I like both of their lakorns together. I even liked Tawan Deurd and that’s not even my type of lakorn. Crazy thing is I saw a post of each Ch3 actors and actress’s highest rated lakorns and BOTH Mark and Yaya’s top two best ratings were their two lakorns together lol

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! I haven’t rewatched in a while so may have to do that soon! I like both of their lakorns together. I even liked Tawan Deurd and that’s not even my type of lakorn. Crazy thing is I saw a post of each Ch3 actors and actress’s highest rated lakorns and BOTH Mark and Yaya’s top two best ratings were their two lakorns together lol
I love my man in action so I love Mark in action. Gotta put that judo to a good use. Lol. I like Tawan Deard mostly coz of MY together. Even Roong rub me in a wrong way sometimes. :fighting3: I think both drama get highest rating for their airing year for Ch3.

vina

sarNie Egg
I am also waiting for their reunion drama. Even if they are impossible to happen in real life, their chemistry is still the best on screen and it is really a missed opportunity not to pair them up after their global hit drama, Kluen Cheewit.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
The thing is I really reluctant to pick up KC at first. Afraid with the trope that sometime can be overboard with R and all. But, I love Yaya in TCP (not fond of the storyline tho) and found her so beautiful. So, I search for her lakorn and KC is the most recommended. Look at the KC wiki page and I keep thinking whose that guy (gonna kill that wiki picture btw. I think they change it now.) He kinda look old compare to Yaya. Lol. The joke on me when I'm start watching. Mark was so charming there. I can't believe he did that lakorn when he was 24,25. Sathit seem so matured in his hand. As for Yaya, girl totally badass trough and trough.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
There are 2 ch3 onscreen couples that I'll always have a soft spot for. One is Pope Bella and the other is MarkYaya. I rewatch KC a few times a year and I can tell I will never move on from them. The biggest compliment I can give them is everything feels so right when they act together. Imo they're hands down each other's best onscreen partner and you can't tell me otherwise. I'm praying the mother of lakorn everyday that they pair up again.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
The thing is I really reluctant to pick up KC at first. Afraid with the trope that sometime can be overboard with R and all. But, I love Yaya in TCP (not fond of the storyline tho) and found her so beautiful. So, I search for her lakorn and KC is the most recommended. Look at the KC wiki page and I keep thinking whose that guy (gonna kill that wiki picture btw. I think they change it now.) He kinda look old compare to Yaya. Lol. The joke on me when I'm start watching. Mark was so charming there. I can't believe he did that lakorn when he was 24,25. Sathit seem so matured in his hand. As for Yaya, girl totally badass trough and trough.
. I still remember it all started when YT recommended me one of KC's video. I watched the video and instantly fall for yaya's visual and markya chemistry. damn gorgeous . Cant believe shes only 22 at that time.

vina

sarNie Egg
Since this thread is alive again let me share with you this article that I just found right now while checking out Kluen Cheewit related topic in Twitter.

According to this article the drama is number one lakorn in Russia.

Link: https://www.ellegirl.ru/articles/go...op-10-luchshih-tayskih-s&utm_content=45202807

Screenshot_20201126_030922.jpg Screenshot_20201126_030934.jpg

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Since this thread is alive again let me share with you this article that I just found right now while checking out Kluen Cheewit related topic in Twitter.

According to this article the drama is number one lakorn in Russia.

Link: https://www.ellegirl.ru/articles/go...op-10-luchshih-tayskih-s&utm_content=45202807

View attachment 39220 View attachment 39221

KC is really popular internationally. Both Ya and Mark gain a lot of fans around the world after KC. patiently waiting for markya reunion. I believe ch3 will reunite them soooonn

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Kluen cheewit is going to be on Netflix Malaysia and Philippines beginning December 15th! This girl is definitely going to rewatch the whole thing againnn
This year is definitely Mark's year. My husband in law getting high ratings for this year for channel 3,two international awards, my husband in law among top 10 in many streaming apps across different countries,my forever sunshine getting good reviews and viewership, rerun of my husband in law in the same year as it first aired and now kluen cheevit on Netflix...